It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heart failures up 60%

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 01:10 AM
link   
These figures are good, and so is the analysis, this is causing great pressure on the hospitals, and it will continue into the foreseeable future, we are looking at right-sided heart failure, as the H2 immune cells in the lungs, pick up the spike protein, and then go into the heart and the rest of the body where they are now identified as a foreign protein and are destroyed along with the heart tissue. Because of an autoimmune reaction. This was known to occur in the mice they tested it on, but the paper disappeared.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 01:22 AM
link   
This is why people are dying suddenly and having SADs. The spike proteins are causing myocarditis, which then triggers a fatal arrhythmia at some point during exertion when adrenaline kicks in. This in conjuction with blood clots created by the spike protein causing fatal strokes.

None of these people know they have either issue and thus it just happens at any point in time. Its not slowing down either and all cause mortality is skyrocketing.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Hmm how odd that those not vaxxed have the same issues?
Not saying that you should or should not take the Vax m, but please don't watch much less listen to the folks this user ever presents.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Safe and effective strikes again!

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I am going to ask a question about the USA Military Reserves. Hope to get back with you all soon on an answer.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Not saying that you should or should not take the Vax m, but please don't watch much less listen to the folks this user ever presents.

The baseline is before the cov vaccines were introduced ie nobody was vaccinated with the spike protein.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Hmm how odd that those not vaxxed have the same issues? Not saying that you should or should not take the Vax m, but please don't watch much less listen to the folks this user ever presents.

You got it half right, as for the rest it looks pretty dark with your head up your butt. Science is about debate and finding the facts. You ain't getting close with that attitude.

You might be right, I ain't seeing a good case for it so far. If he is a nut job, got a link?

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I am fully aware of sciencing.
And ya I may be correct. I may also be way more in the know than you.
I may not be....who knows???
Maybe it would be wise to listen or not....who knows?
I know who doesn't know though. That is you

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Hmm, you make a case suggesting that vaccine shedding is a real thing.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

No, the video makes the case that having spike proteins in your blood can cause the autoimmune response, regardless of whether the spike proteins come from the Covid infection or from a vaccine. That makes perfect sense to me. Dr. McMillan made that same point himself in the video.

The only type of vaccine that can cause shedding is the live-attenuated type. Those are basically just the illness-causing virus that has been weakened by strong chemicals or radiation such that it is capable of triggering your immune system into responding, but isn't strong enough to create a massive infection. Dr. Phillip McMillan is in the UK and I assume the data he is using comes from the UK. Like the US, the UK never used attenuated live virus vaccines, While China did. So vaccine shedding would have negligible effect in the US and UK, but could have a significant effect in China. Maybe someone will do a comparative study at some point.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   
My favorite voice actor for a popular game I play, Destiny 2, Lance Reddick, voice of Commander Zavala, passed away at 60.

Cause, Natural.

That just screams conspiracy to me and I know he got the Jab.

Perhaps the vaccines are causing an unitended side affect, not measured in mice. Anything involving our heart should be priceeded with caution.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
My favorite voice actor for a popular game I play, Destiny 2, Lance Reddick, voice of Commander Zavala, passed away at 60.

Cause, Natural.

That just screams conspiracy to me and I know he got the Jab.

Perhaps the vaccines are causing an unitended side affect, not measured in mice. Anything involving our heart should be priceeded with caution.

The life expectancy in the US is supposedly 77, although that's dropped 1 year in the last 2 years. (gee I wonder why?) Anyway, when a healthy actor, who lives a healthy life style dies nearly 20 years earlier than they should, although healthy and wealthy people tend to live much longer, the question must be asked, wtf is going on?

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer
If that is the case, it would seem that coercing people to take a vaccine that provided only limited protection from the virus made it certain that they would have the protein that is a problem… while they may have never contracted the virus anyway.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: butcherguy

No, the video makes the case that having spike proteins in your blood can cause the autoimmune response, regardless of whether the spike proteins come from the Covid infection or from a vaccine. That makes perfect sense to me. Dr. McMillan made that same point himself in the video.

The only type of vaccine that can cause shedding is the live-attenuated type. Those are basically just the illness-causing virus that has been weakened by strong chemicals or radiation such that it is capable of triggering your immune system into responding, but isn't strong enough to create a massive infection. Dr. Phillip McMillan is in the UK and I assume the data he is using comes from the UK. Like the US, the UK never used attenuated live virus vaccines, While China did. So vaccine shedding would have negligible effect in the US and UK, but could have a significant effect in China. Maybe someone will do a comparative study at some point.

You may have missed a very important publication which is a bombshell but thankfully I have created a thread about it. Briefly, post vaccination myocarditis is almost exclusively down to the free spike protein from the mRNA products.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The study shows that the immunological response elicited by the mRNA vaccine was very similar in those who developed post-vaccination myocarditis and others. In other words, myocarditis could not be associated with abnormal autoantibodies, viral infections other than SARS-CoV-2, or excessive production of antibodies elicited by the mRNA vaccine.

In vaccinated patients, infection with the virus was not likely to be a cause or contributing factor for myocarditis since anti-Nucleoprotein IgG was not found in these patients.

In contrast to controls, the finding of high levels of unbound full-length spike protein in myocarditis patients may point to the mechanism by which this condition arises. Similarly, MIS-C patients had circulating SARS-CoV-2 antigens.

The spike protein appears to evade immune antibodies found at normal levels in these patients, with adequate functional and neutralization capacity. The spike may damage the cardiac pericytes or endothelium, perhaps by reducing the expression of the angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2), reducing nitric oxide production in the endothelium, or activating inflammation via integrins, causing the endothelium to become abnormally permeable

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Any evidence to backup that claim?

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Also 'odd' that those 'unvaccinated' never got covid either

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   
It's weird now that we have 2 plus years and we have a good chunk of data, and people still think vaccines are completely safe.

AGAIN I said completely safe, considering the actual minuscule death rate from COVID there should have been real concerns with even a small number of adverse events brought on by a rushed and not completely tested COVID vaccine, a vaccine that was mandated and forced in some situations to take because you would lose your job if you didn't.

Here's an article backed up by the UK Government Office of National Statistics

expose-news.com...

Study published in Dec. 2020 proved COVID Vaccines could cause Strokes, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis, and Autoimmune Disorder – Is there any wonder why the Five Eyes & Europe have suffered 2 Million Excess Deaths in the past 2 years?

Medicine Regulators have already admitted that COVID vaccination can cause damage to the heart muscle and lead to cardiovascular complications such as heart failure, myocarditis, or pericarditis.

But what they failed to tell the public in December 2020, is that scientists proved the spike protein, of which the Covid-19 vaccines instructs your cells to manufacture millions of, crosses the blood-brain barrier with potentially devastating consequences such as the potential to cause strokes, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Multiple Sclerosis, and a range of autoimmune disorders.

edit on 20-3-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

They knew they still did it knowing the consequences, then what would a logical person assume?

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: putnam6

They knew they still did it knowing the consequences, then what would a logical person assume?

Depends how strong the denial is.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join