It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I finally have figured it out

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   
My ideal partner is either a Palladine Super Hero Warrior Agent, or Benevolent Hypersmart Alien Overlord.
Because I think it's important to know what you like and keep your expectations realistic.

I am an all or nothing person and have found for myself the answer to all relationship problems: people are not what you expect them to be. The question is can you handle that moment when you realise your partner isn't really smart and kind of an ass.
I could if that was his daytime disguise for the at night hero-ing.
Fulltime personality? No thanks.

I could only be fully satisfied with either PSHWA or BHAO. ...you know mentally. A lady wants to be stimulated.
Important life style decisions.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   
(this is a joke meant for humor alone)

By that logic looks like you'll be single for a long time.

Pobodys nerfect.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
The question is can you handle that moment when you realise your partner isn't really smart and kind of an ass.

Did you figure the bit out where you are the ass yet?

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot
You mean like a donkey? That was a horse in her avatar

Oh wait...

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Engaged to:
Debra
Becky
Cory
Gina
And finally
Christie

3 out of our of 5 got pregnant before the wedding.

I'm well past my time. I am who I am, a simpleton and a homebody.

I had an epiphany at 40. I'm happier being single, nobody to "Answer To".

I'd rather be alone feeling happy. Than being with someone and feeling completely alone.

P.S. all five were absolutely wonderful ladies.
But it came down to me. I'm unable to have children.

I have no idea what PSHWA,or BHAO's are, but I sincerely hope you find what you're looking for. I hope it comes to you, when you least expect it...

Edit: I always give my all.

🍻😉
edit on 19-3-2023 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   

My ideal partner is either a Palladine Super Hero Warrior Agent, or Benevolent Hypersmart Alien Overlord.
Because I think it's important to know what you like and keep your expectations realistic.

I am an all or nothing person and have found for myself the answer to all relationship problems: people are not what you expect them to be. The question is can you handle that moment when you realise your partner isn't really smart and kind of an ass.

I could only be fully satisfied with either PSHWA or BHAO. ...you know mentally. A lady wants to be stimulated.

Spoilers, no one is smart and everyone is kind of an ass. But if you can get the right mix of brain cells and ass cells in the same place together, you either get a smart ass or a dumb ass, and only one of those is going to respond to your best friends cousins unsolicited duck pic.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   

All or nothing persons often have high demands towards their partners while they themselves do not adhere to their own standards very often, because there is always the possibility to just curb someone and not work on oneself.

It's a lot easier to blame it all on the others instead of going into oneself and reflecting why that is.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

unsolicited duck pic.

Ya wanna start a fight, what's wrong with duck picks? Eh?

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   
And I thought death or paradise was a tough choice.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   
How do those types handle the types of mood-swings and crazy-eyes they might get in the deal?

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I completely get it I want a partner that is the buxom Amazonian representation of Jeanna Elfman or a seductive Australian spy/billionaire heiress that is Rebecca Ferguson's twin or a gorgeous green-eyed Jamaican temptress whose skin looks like a Hershey bar when she sweats.

All the while I look like a semi-pudgy 58-year-old Woody Harrelson minus money and fame.

it could happen.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Engaged to:
Debra
Becky
Cory
Gina
And finally
Christie

3 out of our of 5 got pregnant before the wedding.

I'm well past my time. I am who I am, a simpleton and a homebody.

I had an epiphany at 40. I'm happier being single, nobody to "Answer To".

I'd rather be alone feeling happy. Than being with someone and feeling completely alone.

P.S. all five were absolutely wonderful ladies.
But it came down to me. I'm unable to have children.

I have no idea what PSHWA,or BHAO's are, but I sincerely hope you find what you're looking for. I hope it comes to you, when you least expect it...

Edit: I always give my all.

🍻😉

5 times? the first time didn't take and you needed a booster?

I get it though Im happy alone too ... but Im better with a woman I can laugh and just be myself.

but don't give up Bigburgh, there is always somebody out there that will put up with your stuff.

It ain't about growing old with somebody either, it's about enjoying life now at the moment, at least for me it is.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Quantum entanglement tends to have a likeness attract that same likeness. The similarities are great fun, but the awful things that take some time to realize are also a similarity is what tends to break these bonds apart. The most frustrating things about your partner is a re-arranged defect that is also present in yourself. Every single time.

If there's a superhero in you then you're bound to find one as well. But be prepared to also have to fight through your dark side that is residing in them and infuriating you.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The cats think I am a perfect servant. The wife thinks I spoil the cat and is a little jealous.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I'm all into the idea of aliens as well, for real. Very strange probably in most people's eyes. And he doesn't have to be smart, just non-human

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Just fine, in that scenario I'm immortal Empress Agathe III of the Milky Way, hobbies mind-control and death stare.
Because it's all about the balance what makes a relationship healthy.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I think you're cute

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Wait is it full moon already?

Look at you contemplating possible partner choices...
I consider this as a step in the right direction.

Expressing the problem oftentimes already contains the solution...

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

It came to me while masturbating. Important progress

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Engaged to: Debra Becky Cory Gina And finally Christie

Why does your body count spell DBC..oh..boy! I need to go back to the acronym thread

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join