It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: YouTube has taken down the speech given by Andrew Bridgen in UK Parliament

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

I've been starring his posts because he's only defending against your false accusations... at least in this thread. I don't keep stats on members' biases, so I don't have a clue where he stands on the plandemic issue.

In any case, you've now shifted your narrative away from the video and onto Parliament practices. If you watch regularly Parliamentary sessions (as I do often) you would see that it is not strange for MPs to abandon the assembly. Watch Prime Minister's Question Time on Wednesday's and The Commons usually empties after that session, leaving a few MPs to continue with other discussuions. What you saw in the video was the end of the working day. Bridgen didn't make his speech for the benefit of the House, but he knew full well his message would be seen by others who continue watching online and for the record.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

I keep an open mind about the issue. I do like to deny ignorance, like we are supposed to, and question false allegations.

Unfortunately, that seems to (falsely) equate to engaging in "vaccine apologetics, defending the pharmaceuticals and denialism of reality", apparently.

And, also apparently, leads to relentless and false labelling me as a "leftie".

At the risk of getting more of the same, yes,you are right.

MP's going home towards the end of the working (if you can call it that....) day is nothing sinister or unusual.

The place is quite often near enough empty.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22

I've been starring his posts because he's only defending against your false accusations... at least in this thread. I don't keep stats on members' biases, so I don't have a clue where he stands on the plandemic issue.

In any case, you've now shifted your narrative away from the video and onto Parliament practices. If you watch regularly Parliamentary sessions (as I do often) you would see that it is not strange for MPs to abandon the assembly. Watch Prime Minister's Question Time on Wednesday's and The Commons usually empties after that session, leaving a few MPs to continue with other discussuions. What you saw in the video was the end of the working day. Bridgen didn't make his speech for the benefit of the House, but he knew full well his message would be seen by others who continue watching online and for the record.

What are you talking about??
Who is abandoning or boycotting others in parliament?? Do you think this is one of the usual practices seen in the UK Parliament?

You probably haven't watched Dr Campbell's video who has commented on the practise.

You seem to be defending the actions of the MPs and engaging in a very strange form of denialism.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

I keep an open mind about the issue. I do like to deny ignorance, like we are supposed to, and question false allegations.

Unfortunately, that seems to (falsely) equate to engaging in "vaccine apologetics, defending the pharmaceuticals and denialism of reality", apparently.

MP's going home towards the end of the working (if you can call it that....) day is nothing sinister or unusual.

You are not denying really.

Ye ye... There is nothing unusual about MPs leaving and abandoning their posts as soon Bridgen started his speech and nothing wrong with YouTube taking down the video...

Denialism!

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   

You are indeed engaging in vaccine apologetics and you are defending the pharmaceuticals. You cannot deny the truth.

I wonder if you also find the practise of leaving the Parliament simultaneously common or expected.

Imagine if YouTube didn't agree to put the video up again them most viewers worldwide wouldn't know about what happened in the parliament.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Irrespective of the content of the speech, it's worrying that YouTube and other platforms censor the words of elected Members of Parliament, whilst speaking in the Parliament.

We are grown-ups. We can make our own judgement whether he's talking twaddle, or not.

Youtube is clearly controlled by the same meta-government elites putting on this whole circus, so no surprise as to their behaviour.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb

originally posted by: paraphi
Irrespective of the content of the speech, it's worrying that YouTube and other platforms censor the words of elected Members of Parliament, whilst speaking in the Parliament.

We are grown-ups. We can make our own judgement whether he's talking twaddle, or not.

Youtube is clearly controlled by the same meta-government elites putting on this whole circus, so no surprise as to their behaviour.

Some members here have argued this isn't the fault of moderators or fact checkers on YouTube and it's just bad algorithms...

Ha!

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Blimey.

Perhaps if you didn't rely on YouTube for all your information about what goes on in Parliament unlike us Brits you might not have so many problems?

Yes, I find the practice of MP's leaving Parliament at the end of the working day quite normal, as others have pointed out.

"You are indeed engaging in vaccine apologetics and you are defending the pharmaceuticals. You cannot deny the truth."

Is this an automated response, or what?

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Blimey.

Perhaps if you didn't rely on YouTube for all your information about what goes on in Parliament unlike us Brits you might not have so many problems?

Yes, I find the practice of MP's leaving Parliament at the end of the working day quite normal, as others have pointed out.

"You are indeed engaging in vaccine apologetics and you are defending the pharmaceuticals. You cannot deny the truth."

I don't think most of us here getting our information exclusively from YouTube although we watch videos on the platform. But YouTube is the most recognised one out of all and most channels exist on YouTube (alternatives do exist).

I don't find the simultaneousdeparture of the MPs as an accident or a usual practise. This was a coordinated action and it's so obvious when you watch the video. Dr Campbell has commented in this video called 'strange events'

youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Blimey.

I don't find the simultaneousdeparture of the MPs as an accident or a usual practise. This was a coordinated action and it's so obvious when you watch the video. Dr Campbell has commented in this video called 'strange events'

It is normal and happens often:

fullfact.org...

On 15 January, Mrs Dorries was taking part in an adjournment debate. This is a specific kind of short debate that takes place at the end of the day, which allows a backbencher to raise an issue of concern and get an answer from the relevant minister.

In this case, Mrs Dorries was being asked about the Ockenden Review of maternity care in Shrewsbury and Telford hospitals by Lucy Allan, the Conservative MP who represents Telford.

Read the article at the link I provided.

edit on 20/3/2023 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Blimey.

fullfact.org...

On 15 January, Mrs Dorries was taking part in an adjournment debate. This is a specific kind of short debate that takes place at the end of the day, which allows a backbencher to raise an issue of concern and get an answer from the relevant minister.

In this case, Mrs Dorries was being asked about the Ockenden Review of maternity care in Shrewsbury and Telford hospitals by Lucy Allan, the Conservative MP who represents Telford.

Fullfact? Really?!

The way it happened isn't normal. It looks coordinated.

Dr Campbell has commented on his video 'strange things' here: youtu.be...
and so do over 10,000 of his viewers who in their vast majorities find this abnormal and suspicious at the very least.

Fact checkers such as full-fact?!

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Blimey.

fullfact.org...

Dr Campbell calls the action by the MPs bemusing at best and really quite sinister at worst.

It's easy to see what has happened if you watch the his video. Andrew Bridgen has been targeted as he tries to expose the wrongdoings of the vaccine campaign and for the legitimate questions he raised for the vaccines injuries and deaths associated with these products.

A few weeks ago he received a massive boost by at least 25 scientists and medical doctors who wrote to Sunak to leave him alone in relation to the unsubstantiated claims made against him for antisemitism. I have made a thread about this. A massive blow to the dogma and accusations by the establishment. In the letter they also acknowledge Mr Bridgen has raised legitimate questions discussing vaccine safety and effectiveness.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Don't rely on others, check for yourself. Watch some full parliamentary sessions from start to finish (especially the adjournment at the end of the day) to see what goes on.

Watch 50+ hours and then we'll talk again. Until then, I've got nothing more to add at this point. I'm off to work now.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Don't rely on others, check for yourself. Watch some full parliamentary sessions from start to finish (especially the adjournment at the end of the day) to see what goes on.

Watch 50+ hours and then we'll talk again. Until then, I've got nothing more to add at this point. I'm off to work now.

I have watched the video posted by Dr Campbell again and again and it seems this is is coordinated action on the part of the MPs who walked out and very strange for British standards. Something that Dr Campbell has commented on his videos and so do many others online.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Does someone from the Conservatives side usually sneek over and tell people on the Labour side to get up and go?

Please find any other parliamentary footage where that occurs.........I would like to view it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join