It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: YouTube has taken down the speech given by Andrew Bridgen in UK Parliament

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Asmodeus3

"You seem to have a short term memory"

Maybe.

But what do you have to say about the subject of your OP having been proven to be "dishonest"?

Surely, a bit relevant to your topic?

Nothing. Just stick to the subject.

Take a look at the letter sent to Sunak by the scientists in relation to the criticisms by Bridgen. Major blow to the establishment. And major boost to his credibility.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I have stuck to the subject.

Please address my relevant points as to his credibility.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   

No. You are trying to go off topic.
Guilt by association it's called and it's a fallacy.

Whether his arguments about the Covid campaign and the vaccines are credible or not this can be seen by the letter sent to Sunak from a number of scientists and medical doctors who have confirmed that he has raised very legitimate questions.

A blow to the establishment and a massive boost to the credibility of Bridgen.

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 03:49 AM
link   

You seem very desperate to prove something that cannot be proven. The reality is nobody is going to debate Bridgen in the Parliament about the Covid campaign and the vaccines. Simply because he is right.

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I have made my points. They have been proven, including in the High Court. This is all relevant but if you want to engage in denialism of reality that is up to you.

I have nothing further to add.

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I have made my points. They have been proven, including in the High Court. This is all relevant but if you want to engage in denialism of reality that is up to you.

I have nothing further to add.

Yes you have made your points. Everyone can see the denialism of reality and the attempts to make a guilt by association argument.

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I will just park this here, from my link, if anyone is interested:

"The 57-year-old was branded "dishonest" by a High Court judge in March - who ruled that Bridgen "lied" under oath. Judge Brian Rawlings said he was so dishonest that nothing he said about the dispute with AB Produce, a vegetable and potato supplier based in Measham, could be taken at face value."

There you go.

Now, I am done with this thread.

(post by Asmodeus3 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
Breaking: YouTube has taken down the speech given by Andrew Bridgen in UK Parliament

Ah state coerced censorship, MP's running out of parliament rather than hear someone representing the people.

Sounds like democracy.

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quintilian

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Ah state coerced censorship, MP's running out of parliament rather than hear someone representing the people.

Sounds like democracy.

Looks like it. Actually one of the conservative MPs if you watch the video by Campbell goes to the opposition and alerts a few other MPs and they all walk out... They are all together in this thing...

Ironically there are those who tried to excuse or justify what they have done as something normal and expected. The usual vaccine apologists and defenders of the official narratives and the of the pharmaceuticals.

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 04:54 AM
link   

I found a fact check site saying that Andrew Mitchell did not force anyone to leave.....saying that:

"Andrew Mitchell forced MPs to leave the House of Commons chamber while Andrew Bridgen was speaking about vaccines.".........is false.

www.logically.ai...

edit on 31-3-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

I found a fact check site saying that Andrew Mitchell did not force anyone to leave.....saying that:

"Andrew Mitchell forced MPs to leave the House of Commons chamber while Andrew Bridgen was speaking about vaccines.".........is false.

www.logically.ai...

They create a strawman argument and then they attack it. It's a classical tactic.

In the meantime they completely disregard reality and facts. Nobody here has claimed that one MP forced the others to leave rather than they were all together in this fiasco.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   
twitter.com...

By Andrew Bridgen

Statements sent to me regarding Midazolam from members of the public. Heartbreaking.

edit on 1-4-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 05:20 AM
link   

You keep thinking that Bridgen is in any way credible.
Frankly, he's not. He's had the whip taken away from him, he's going to lose his seat at the next election. He's regarded as a nutjob.
Which he is.
*Sigh*

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 07:12 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 07:27 AM
link   

How's the reputation of Christopher Chope? He even has a little Ukraine flag so must be a good person right?

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Chope? That idiot? The man who objects to things like a bill to ban upskirting or another bill giving Alan Turing a posthumous pardon, all because he's cross that there was no debate on those things? That Christopher Chope?

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

You really don't know me very well at all, as the your entire rant isn't true. By the way I didn't think that there were any WMDs in Iraq, just a lot of oil that greedy imbeciles like Bush wanted to steal.

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

I forgot, the US government is only to be questioned when there's a Republican President.

I guess if anyone on the left ever questions vaccines then they'll be of impeccable character and you'll start listening, i won't hold my breath.
edit on 2/4/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

You keep thinking that Bridgen is in any way credible.
Frankly, he's not. He's had the whip taken away from him, he's going to lose his seat at the next election. He's regarded as a nutjob.
Which he is.
*Sigh*

Very credible I would say and his credibility was boosted further when a few weeks ago around 25 Jewish scientists and medical doctors wrote a letter to your prime minister Sunak telling him that Mr Bridgen has been legitimate questions in relation to Covid, the response to the pandemic, the lockdowns and the vaccines.

I'm addition they verified that Mr Bridgen is not an antisemite.

A great blow to the attempts of the establishment to portray him they way they want.

You think he will his seat? Why? Because his party suspended him??

He will be elected again and again.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join