It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Former Pussycat Doll member Jessica Sutta speaks out about her vaccine injury

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   
twitter.com...

"I was severely injured by the Moderna vaccine…I know it's brave for me to do this—which I think is crazy—but now I have the strength to do it. And that's why I'm here"

Another very sad story of a vaccine injury but this time of a very famous person and former Pussycat Doll member Jessica Sutta who was seriously injured after her second Covid-19 Moderna shot.

Initially she started developing a tremor and involuntary head jerks and leg jerks. The neuropathy came and spread to her entire body at which point she became very desperate and thought she will soon die.

Mrs Sutta asks why on Earth the junk and dangerous mRNA products have not been recalled yet by the FDA given they have caused many serious injuries and deaths.

It's really brave she has decided to speak out about her ordeal and there is nowhere to hide as we say for those who have engaged in probably the greatest medical scandal in history.

Here is the preview and I think her full video will be released in the next few weeks/months

www.theepochtimes.com...

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Add to the long and sad list. Britney spears has some weird neurological issue now, and Justin beiber canceled all future world tours.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Add to the long and sad list. Britney spears has some weird neurological issue now, and Justin beiber canceled all future world tours.

Maybe coincidences

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I wasn't aware that Justin Bieber has cancelled all his future tours. Did he even say why?

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Britney spears has some weird neurological issue now

Since 2019 🤦‍♂️

Time traveler vax strikes again!

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Justin Bieber cancels remaining ‘Justice’ tour dates after health concerns LINK

“Earlier this year, I went public about my battle with Ramsay-Hunt Syndrome, where my face was partially paralyzed,” Bieber told his followers.

(post by v1rtu0s0 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Britney spears has some weird neurological issue now

Since 2019 🤦‍♂️

Time traveler vax strikes again!

Covid was around in 2019

Not saying this is the case but the fact of the matter is, covid was going around in that same year. I believe covid causes the same symptoms but as I read from you fine people, the vax causes most of the issues. That still doesn't mean the virus itself isn't.
edit on CDT3403bAmerica/ChicagoThu, 16 Mar 2023 15:34:08 -050013 by Timber13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Timber13

I am 100% convinced I had Covid in 2019. I even have it documented in my medical record that I had a mysterious respiratory illness that was not the flu.

People think all these illnesses are just from the Vax, but they are wrong. Some are actually from Covid damage too.
Hard to know which.

Also with a lot of these Celebs, I wonder if they past drug use made them even more vulnerable to Covid, and/or the vax….

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I'm pretty sure we had COVID late 2019. Had to barge through hordes of Chinese tourists to get to work.

Like real bad flu.

Mrs Carpy still has loss of taste and smell.

No tests back then.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

I'm pretty sure we had COVID late 2019. Had to barge through hordes of Chinese tourists to get to work.

Like real bad flu.

No tests back then.

My daughter and I were so so so sick. We had identical symptoms. Horrible respiratory illness, with shaking.
Our taste was funny too. We both went to the doctor to be told it’s just something viral.
I was still sick a while after and I went back to the dr. They kinda looked at me like I was crazy when I asked if I could possible have that illness. They said not likely.

I had been traveling all over the place too, Illinois, Milwaukee, Minneapolis.
My daughter was diagnosed with Pneumonia but quickly recovered. She missed about 2 weeks of school and we got sent a very threatening letter. She had Pneumonia!!!

Shortly after that , it was lockdown city. Then my MIL called and said she thought she had it. She called the doctors but they told her to stay home because there wasn’t anything they could do. She was dead the next day. She had severe kidney issues. Soon other relatives, friends and past acquaintances were dropping like flies. I knew a lot of people that died. Some people didn’t believe the amount of people that I knew, but I’ve lived in a lot of place. Our family even knew some of the first ones from that nursing home in Washington state where my folks are from.

I think there were two common themes in the beginning, Kidney issues and hospitals going way overboard with the ventilators. A lot of people I know that died were obese. Oddly, the sickest, sickest people I knew were the ones that survived especially if they were smokers!!

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Maybe coincidences

Possibly. But we are talking about the vaccine of coincidences.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Like real bad flu.

No tests back then.

Any complaints you may have you need to address them to the criminals who were playing God in some laboratories here and there and for which they deserve the strongest penalties by law.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   

What complaints?

Just replying to another poster.

Not you.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Timber13

I am 100% convinced I had Covid in 2019. I even have it documented in my medical record that I had a mysterious respiratory illness that was not the flu.

People think all these illnesses are just from the Vax, but they are wrong. Some are actually from Covid damage too.
Hard to know which.

Also with a lot of these Celebs, I wonder if they past drug use made them even more vulnerable to Covid, and/or the vax….

100%

I believe I got horribly sick around the beginning of Dec or 19'. Doc tested me and said it wasn't the flu. Was likely a bug going around but it felt like a bad flu.

I've had horrible anxiety issues ever since. I'm not if it's related but it certainly seems to be. I've never had panic attacks. Had no idea what they were until I started getting them. If I remember correctly, In the beginning of it all, I was feeling so stressed for no reason and I couldn't figure it out. I was damn mad every single day - just aggrivated for nothing. Then the sick came. Then after was all well and done, the panic attacks came out of nowhere. Full blown every night. So bad that my BP and HR went way up. The doc put me on BP meds that I feel nearly killed me BP would go really low). I got put on sertraline. That made it all go away. However. I can't stop now. I can't even ween off. I've tried for 2 years in a row. 3 months later I end up right back thinking I'm having a heart attack every single day until I get back on them.

So... I'm clueless, afraid and no closer to answers. The docs just want to keep putting me back on this mess. It's a catch 22. Without it, I can't deal with the level of panic that hits me every single night. It's like being scared out of your mind for no reason, ready to just take off running in a split second. The alternative is... Don't want to do nothing. Say nothing. See nothing. Care about nothing.

The aggravation tend to come back when I feel the drug doing less for me, which is about after a year.

Man... this is such a mess! Someone needs to pay dearly for this. I just wish I knew who was responsible.

but... I haven't had anything similar to covid symptoms since. So I guess that's a bonus? Certainly doesn't feel like it.
edit on CDT3603bAmerica/ChicagoThu, 16 Mar 2023 16:36:31 -050013 by Timber13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiffTannen

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Maybe coincidences

Possibly. But we are talking about the vaccine of coincidences.

Absolutely!

This the vaccine that has caused the greatest coincides in the history of medicine.

Speaking of coincidences I made a thread not that long time ago with title

Help! I am having a coincidence! Covid vaccines are the leading cause of coincidence worldwide

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You may want to take a look

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   

What complaints?

Just replying to another poster.

Not you.

About your Mrs having issues with Covid

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link