It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFK Jr says the CIA was behind the 2001 Anthrax attacks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 06:50 PM
link   
RFK Jr. Says CIA Is Connected to 2001 Anthrax Attacks

Remember the Anthrax attacks that happened in 2001, just a week after 9/11?
Someone mailed letters laced with anthrax to various people, but no arrests were ever made?

Well, Robert Kennedy Jr. just dropped this bombshell:

The son of the late US Attorney General Robert Kennedy then captivated Dore’s listeners by sharing that the FBI discovered anthrax in the letters originally “stemmed from a CIA lab in Fort Detrick, Maryland.

He also claimed that letters were sent to both Patrick Leahy and Tom Daschle because they were opposed to the Patriot Act!
edit on 14-3-2023 by AndyFromMichigan because: Corrected date.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   
It would be great IF he would actually prove it. He's got the means and the methods.

If not, be careful trusting RFKjr 😁

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The son of the late US Attorney General Robert Kennedy then captivated Dore’s listeners by sharing that the FBI discovered anthrax in the letters originally “stemmed from a CIA lab in Fort Detrick, Maryland.

This is one of those 'Duh' moments
. Not really all that shocking .

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   
This has "Skull and Bones" club written all over it as well. Suspected this way back then with Bush's CIA ties.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Actually, the FBI claimed (very strongly) that the individual who sent the Anthrax letters was Bruce Edwards Ivins, an employee of the United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID). He had a patent on an Anthrax vaccine, and the suspicion is that he was trying to drum up business for himself by having a high visibility Anthrax scare.

Not sure where RFK Jr. got the CIA part.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Great thread, and I hope it sticks around a LONG time!
I was saying when the story came out with cursory analysis
of the product in Tom Daschle's envelope: it sounded legit./s

FOUR BILLION or so active Anthrax spores/ cubic centimeter?
I'm sure Al Quadro could cook that up in a bucket in the cave...
The thing that scared me about that story, and still does, is how
many people gave up on the water--
and just snort straight Kool packs.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Who is really surprised? After 911 being an inside job, nothing is off limits. Then they upped their game to depopulation of the planet.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Actually, the FBI claimed (very strongly) that the individual who sent the Anthrax letters was Bruce Edwards Ivins, an employee of the United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID). He had a patent on an Anthrax vaccine, and the suspicion is that he was trying to drum up business for himself by having a high visibility Anthrax scare.

The owners of the fix unleashing the problem so they can profit from their own fix, sounds so familiar hopefully his fix was an actual fix and not just a maybe(maybe not) lessen the symptoms fix and possibly kill you off later fix. Luckily we didn't have to find out, that time.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Remember the Anthrax attacks that happened in 2001

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 07:28 AM
link   

As I recall, he died almost a year after the attacks, and the FBI never did present any evidence against him, just circumstance & innuendo.

Sorry, but it looked like a coverup then, and it still does now. They found someone they could plausibly pin it on, and closed the case as "suspect deceased."

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Who is really surprised? After 911 being an inside job, nothing is off limits. Then they upped their game to depopulation of the planet.
So now RFK jr. is getting CIA information about their plumbing work ? I would not trust anything made by a Kennedy except a good stiff drink .

edit on 16-3-2023 by SecrettoSociety because: Y

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   

And you believed the standard patsy excuse

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   

i had long ago stated that Ft, Detrick remained an active place making bio-weapons...despite govt claims otherwise

in 1991 at a Tsadi spiritual meeet-up with the ringing of the Tibetan Bowl ... i related to a group of members the crisis of 911 and the week later Anthrax attacks via US Mail by the actual NWO author/leader/power... so the WEF is just a puppet so is Soros/et al... the CIA is the hidden hand !l
edit on th31167898183416502023 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

ETA
the Author of a letter or correspondence, 'signs' at the bottom....

i suggest the Twin Towers & Pentagon carnage event was 'signed' by the Author of the operation 7 days later via the Anthrax mailings event (if not CIA then Whom ?
edit on th31167898280616062023 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I recall, and now can't find, a thread I commented on a few years ago...and that thread itself was I think back in 2007. Anyway, I mentioned that it is a bit odd that one of the anthrax letter destinations was the headquarters for the National Inquirer. The guy who owned it (took over from his father) was Gene Pope. He was also a CIA mathematician. Interestingly enough, of all the things being stored at that location, it was determined that ALL of the National Inquirer's library/ historic vault was to be destroyed because of this event.

How odd. Of all the MSM outlets and other politicians to get this sent to them, whoever sent it....Sent it to the HQ of a tabloid...run by a guy who worked for the CIA. That was something that just struck me as, well, very odd. Were they trying to hide something? Why anthrax? Why not just burn it down? Then again, could just be a coincidence.

I found the thread!
edit on thppmThu, 16 Mar 2023 12:58:18 -0500k2303America/Chicago1658 by Sparkymedic because: Found the thread from about 8 years ago regarding 9/11 and the anthrax attacks

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

no, the Tabloid link seems significant to me...back in the late 60s it was some 'yellow' tabloid which published a eerie doom to the proposed twin towers that were symbolic monoliths in Tribute to the Rockeffeller Brothers..

it could have been Inquirer or it could have been 'Screw'' magazine owner that foretold total doom for the WTC years in advance

~ this was radical underground turf...not LIFE magazine fluff ~
edit on th31167898744416242023 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

re: Larry Flint don't cha kno
edit on th31167898758716262023 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Cymatic

Right?

What male scientist uses Tylenol to commit suicide? What a terrible way to go, as it causes Disseminating Intravascular Coagulation...basically you drown in your own blood, over a period of hours at that. He easily could have been poisoned. No doubt he was a patsy.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The reason the FBI focused on FT Dietrich Md. is these two scientists were working on Anthrax there.
They accused both, at one time or the other, of being the one that mailed the anthrax around the country.
One scientist committed suicide because of the accusations against him and the pressure they put on him and his family.
The other, seemingly with a stronger will, sued and won because of the false accusations. The govt. settled with him.
From what I read the anthrax was tagged in a way to be able to identify where it originated and Ft Dietrich was the source. Neither one of these scientists were the guilty party. Could the CIA have been guilty here?
As far as I know the anthrax mailer has never been found.
Much like the individual who planted the pipe bombs on Jan 6.
Bobby Kennedy Jr is locked into the working of DC and the health organizations there so I wouldn't discount what he says.
IMHO

www.cbc.ca...

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

I just don't understand how people can be so clueless and actually buy some of these official explanations.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Cymatic

Indeed, though I think it's worth mentioning that the "clueless" are more or less purposefully misled/ put to sleep. Sheep. Cattle over the cliff kinda thing.

Brainwashing is, unfortunately, very real and has been used against populations for a very, VERY long time, quite successfully...as we can see.

Same as it ever was, I guess.

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I believe the Anthrax attack was the 9/11 hijackers who were given the anthrax by Saddam, who acquired it from Bush 1, (there is the CIA right there). Saddam attacked us with our own toy, given to him for use against Iran. We knew Saddam had WMD because Bush 1 gave all that nasty crap to him. Bush 2 was cleaning up after Daddy, after Saddam laughed in our face.

THis is why the spores matched the CIA lab.

This is why nobody was ever arrested.

This is why Mueller hounded suspects, one to death, then declared him the perp.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join