It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAN Diesel (MANN DIesel ??) Mandela Effect

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I was browsing some WW2 vehicle videos on youtube when I noticed the MANN company is now spelt with one " N ". I recall seeing the MANN logo stamped on engines with two NN's. The wikipedia page claims its spelt this way now. Unless it's just me ...

MAN Diesel

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   
At first I was like HOLY CRAP! This one is totally legit!
I remember Mann with 2 n's clear as a bell.

After a little thought though, it came to me that I'm thinking of Mann filters, they make filters for a lot of heavy engines. I think that had me confused

www.mann-filter.com...
edit on 3 12 2023 by caterpillage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Double
edit on 3 12 2023 by caterpillage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Manndela affect 😁

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKestrel04

if it's was a wiping/reset of history, it happened at least 5 years ago.

this from 2017, says the Name stands for Maschinenfabrik Augsburg-NĂźrnberg (MAN)and worked with Diesel in producing the first diesl engines.

Maschinenfabrik Augsburg-Nürnberg (MAN) was involved with diesel engines since their inception. From 1893 to 1897, MAN* worked with Rudolf Diesel to develop his combustion cycle and build the first diesel engines. When Diesel’s engine first ran in 1894, it produced around 3 hp (2 kW) at 88 rpm. Just 15 years later, MAN was contracted to develop a diesel engine capable of 12,000 hp (8,948 kW) at 120 rpm.
MAN Double-Acting Diesel Marine Engines

so the name kinda makes sense.

here is another article from 2019,

In 1885, Diesel set up his first shop in Paris to begin development of a compression ignition engine. The process would last 13 years. In the 1890s, he received a number of patents for his invention of an efficient, slow burning, compression ignition, internal combustion engine [Diesel 1895][Diesel 1898][Diesel 1892][Diesel 1895a]. From 1893 to 1897, Diesel further developed his ideas at Maschinenfabrik-Augsburg AG (later Maschinenfabrik-Augsburg-Nürnberg or MAN). In addition to MAN, Sulzer Brothers of Switzerland took an early interest in Diesel’s work, buying certain rights to Diesel’s invention in 1893.
Early History of the Diesel Engine

edit on 12-3-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Read the history section.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I find this

mann filter

Even in the product it is MANN, if look the image.

Thougjt seems like Mann+Hummel which makes filters dont make trucks....

edit on 12-3-2023 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   

What ?

When did they change the name of MANNN™ trucks to two "n's", instead of three ?

Mannn : this Mmmaaannndddeeelllaaa-Efect™ stuff is getting out-of controlll !

( Lol ! Since Xuenchen beat me to the punch on the word-pay, had to go overboard, and probably wayyy too much so... LoL !! )

( PS : Am just fooling-around, but mean no disrespect to folks who are troubled by this. )

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

What if this all is secret darpa project.....i mean hacking peoples memorys, in testing phase .

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Considering what we have seen in the past : wouldn't put anything beyond those that would Experiment™ on the public-at-large.

Including having Gaslighters™ at play ...

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I seem to recall it as "MAN".

"MANN" is also present in other German words and names, e.g. Thomas Mann, Mannheim.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Yeeh, who knows what all systems there allready is out there, like giving false memorys ...

Doc " memory hackers "

Is this a scifi movie hmm...

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Loved The-Eternal-Sunshine-of-the-Spotless-Mind™ : The power of Science™, but also the blind ignorance of Science™, and the hope for Humanity.

That, and my own recognition of my own memory flaws : leaves me from believing that myself is having an ME™, but understood that many will have better memory than me, but perhaps not the humility it takes to doubt oneself.

So everything in-between gets my vote : some real ME's™, some hubris, some weak-memories, and some Gaslighters™.

new topics

top topics

join