It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the Vaxed are not chipped whats this then

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 12:49 AM
link   
This guy is an internal chip hunter, as opposed to an external chip hunter. Using the advanced Bluetooth app, all the internal chips show up as pink. The deniers will say that the app is picking up mobile phones. But since they seem to be showing up in cemeteries, in the deceased beyond a year, are we to assume that they are buried with their cell phone and a battery charger? I don't know one way or another, but we have seen the supposed self-assembling structures in blood samples. What would be a logical explanation be, as an alternative to the fact that this app shows internal chips responding to electromagnetic radiation? The logic to have such a chip inserted, would be fairly unique to the person chipped, it would be very hard to use a fake identity with such a device. It seems similar to the Apple tracking label which can be purchased to attach to mailed items. Where the phones of users around the item chipped give its location back to the purchaser.
There is an upside as well as a downside to this tech. like any missing kids can be found, any crime will leave the address of the chipped-in area when the crime was completed. Medical information can be quickly accessed for an unconscious person. Purchases can be completed quickly etc. but of course, the downsides are just as bad as the upsides are good. So what's going on any takers? www.bitchute.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Wonder if thats how the FBI found those 'american's the cartel had, so quickly.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Been working on this Bible Apocalypse for awhile now. As of now my best guess on a datable end time event is that the end of it or the 1000 year reign of the saints starts in 2033.

So working backwards I would put the start of the Apocalypse in 2026 or 3 years away as of now. I wouldn't be surprised if the technology that becomes the Mark of the Beast is being tested.

I'm really just wondering when things are going to go to all hell in a handbasket. But when it starts it happens quickly.

Just change city to country.
edit on 12-3-2023 by ntech because: (no reason given)

And a thought here. If this technology is based on parasites then would Ivermectin be a cure for it?
edit on 12-3-2023 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   
A study in self-assembled nano particle mRNA

What if some of the Covid vax batches were actually testtest vaccines... as in, we got the EUA, so we might as well test run the nano particles as well in some people.
edit on 12/3/23 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Whatever it is that app is detecting they always have an Apple ID, and the usually appear close to an Apple device.

I'm not convinced.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I wonder if the video presenter (and creator) realizes that every device with an IP address will correspond with a MAC address? If you install a network device, it will usually have a MAC address. The app that was being used was simply seeing how many devices were in the area using a MAC address. Ever notice that every clip shows people with phones, network devices, or being in close proximity to a Wifi source?

Filling the airwaves with this nonsense is the reason why so many other conspiracies get frowned upon.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Shouldn't this be in the LOL bin?

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

I'm not that familiar with Bluetooth, but a quick search told me that what the app shows is (apparently) the identifier for the services those specific Bluetooth devices offer.

I'm sure someone that knows more about Bluetooth could explain it better.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   

The band of radio frequencies used by Bluetooth is between 2.4 and 2.483Ghz.

The wavelengths of Bluetooth are, therefore, around about 125 mm long.

An efficient dipole antenna that either picks up, or transmits Bluetooth would have to be very close to 62.5 mm for one arm, and 62.5 mm for the other.

Of course, there are 1/2 wave and 1/4 wave antennas, but they are far less efficient. The smaller you make the antenna with respect to the wavelength, the less efficient it becomes.

Sub-millimeter antennas for Bluetooth would be totally useless, because the antenna needs to compare and detect the electrical difference of the two phases (the positive going part, and the negative going part) of the radio wave.

If you tried to detect any potential difference of 125 mm wave with only a 1 mm or smaller antenna, there would not be a sufficient difference in electrical potential between the 'ends' of the antenna for the electronics to detect it above the thermal 'noise' that all semiconducting junctions produce at room (or body) temperature.

Also, MAC addresses are supposed to be unique. If you were to have a self assembling nano device, surely they would all be chemically identical, and therefore have the same MAC address. There would be no way to ensure that each MAC address was unique, either, so its use as a unique identifier goes away if it is not empirically unique. You also need some association to tag the MAC address as belonging to the person. So without databasing that stores the association, the unique MAC address would not mean anything. It would be just a random number.

edit on 12/3/2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Mabey that's what the Calamari clots were supposed to do, assemble the antenna in a vein, but went wrong.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Seriously?

Are you on here to make CT theories look bonkers?

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I don't know, all I know is that things really are going downhill pretty fast, and the so-called elected stooges are doing nothing to stop it. The world seems to have come to a grinding halt due to a cold, and they want people to get a medication that doesn't stop it. But makes the general health of the population worse. So exploring the reasons for said medication would be a logical exercise. Of course, using what facts we seem to have, on a conspiracy site. If Klaus said we were all going to be chipped by now, we might just all be chipped by now.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

You're worried he'll make you redundant?

edit on 12/3/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Is it even possible to obtain an IP address without a MAC?

Every device will need a hardware ID in order to communicate with DHCP protocol in my experience.

That's not to say you can't spoof a hardware ID.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   
One could, at least, lookup the MAC address that was read and decode it. It is supposed to be unique for each device but I realize they can be spoofed/ cloned etc. Assuming that some of them should be valid, decoding the MAC will yield the bluetooth device manufacturer and maybe some more useful info.

I am actually impressed that you can pick up that many Bluetooths in a passing metal faraday cage. Especially since Bluetooh has a very short connection distance and RF strength falls off at a factor of a square very quickly even over a few feet.

BT is not a high power transmittance as it is designed for close proximity interaction between devices.

I am not convinced....

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: evc1shop

Do we have or could we create a catalogue of the supposed hardware ID's? Could give a clue as to the devices transmitting data.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I don't have a listing handy but if you use your favorite internet search engine. type in "bluetooth" MAC Address Vendor Lookup you should be able to come up with some sites that allow you to query a specific address and maybe you can find a listing as well. I tested a few of my server MAC's and they come back as Intel (as they should) and there are some other details it can list:

Intel Corporate
Vendor
Details
OUI: 4C:79:6E

Range: 4C:79:6E:00:00:00 - 4C:79:6E:FF:FF:FF

Block Size: 16777215 (16.77 M)

Universally administered addresses (UAA) : the address is uniquely assigned by its manufacturer.

Type of transmission: Unicast

Wireshark:
No additional details

Note: this is for an Ethernet card only because my server don't have BT installed. Just an example and a BT MAC search should work similarly.
edit on 12-3-2023 by evc1shop because: eta

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Yeah, i meant a catalogue of the addresses in the video to see if there's any hardware manufacturer we can isolate from the MAC. There's not enough resolution on my phone to catalogue any of them.

Imagine they come back with a Pfizer ID.

If we can get a small sample set and it's dominated by Samsung and Apple then it totally destroys the claims of the OP.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Do we have or could we create a catalogue of the supposed hardware ID's? Could give a clue as to the devices transmitting data.

MAC Address Vendor Lookup

There are also product classifications within the MAC address that allow IP's to be allocated on particular VLANs dependent upon product type (like printers, which could get moved to different network address ranges than say, servers, or networking backbone devices, on large scale enterprise segmented networks).

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Is it even possible to obtain an IP address without a MAC?

Yes. An IP address can be hard coded without doing the lookup of a MAC address. A DHCP assigned IP address cannot.

Every device will need a hardware ID in order to communicate with DHCP protocol in my experience.

That's not to say you can't spoof a hardware ID.

DHCP is not the only way to assign IP's.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join