It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists discover how to make electricity ‘out of thin air’

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

that will work, thanks

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Insurrectile

Imagine an island with solar and wind power, long term energy storage (maybe on a ship) where sea water is converted to hydrogen and oxygen (electrolysis) and then fed to a farm full of bacteria with this enzyme. You can use the oxygen to grow spirulina and seaweed! Nutrition, energy, and fuel!

Win-win-win!

Heck. Why stop there?!! Hook up direct air CO2 capture, covert it to dry ice, pump it down to the sea floor and start cooling the ocean off! And you can couple a ocean thermal converter and make more energy!

Win x5!!

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Well, I guess Tesla was right again.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: stelth2

Well, I guess Tesla was right again.

He was correct on the concept and his experiments showed it could work on a small scale. He was never able to gear up to large tests because his backing money hated the word "free". However, regardless of the energy being "free", the money was in the delivery of it. Check your electric bills today and notice how much extra you are paying for "delivery".

This was a business model not thought out back then, so if they had realized that the infrastructure and delivery was the way to make this profitable, Tesla would have died a wealthy man and we can only imagine what our current energy grid would be like today.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thismustbetherace

Tesla discovered how to do this “free energy” thing, from our electromagnetic sphere. What it got him was… murdered, all his patents stolen and mostly forgotten to history.

We have had this ability for a long time, but unfortunately there isn’t profit or control in a free and efficient world.

But this is really interesting and I can not wait for more advances like it, hopefully in the positive side (pun intended)
How does an emp destroy our electrical systems again? It’s always a good story to label a victim protagonist a root for them though.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Insurrectile

[...]The enzyme, called Huc, proved to be “astonishingly stable” and remarkably efficient at creating “energy from thin air”, according to the researchers.

“Huc is extraordinarily efficient,” said Dr Rhys Grinter from Monash University.

“Unlike all other known enzymes and chemical catalysts, it even consumes hydrogen below atmospheric levels – as little as 0.00005 per cent of the air we breathe.”

Experiments revealed that it is possible to store purified Huc for long periods at freezing temperatures or up to 80 degrees celsius without it losing its power to generate electricity.

Early applications of the “natural battery” enzyme Huc include small air-powered devices, serving as an alternative to solar-powered devices.[...]

More good news it is then?

I dunno about you, but my head went to flying cars right away.

Just imagine Huc meeting Reddmatter in all our applications within 10 years or so? Room temp superconducting energy out of thin air... one of those inventions has enough revolutionary potential to change our world already, this is flabbergasting.

So what's the supercharged vision you're breating out of thin air reading this? I wanna know everything about it!

The old rule of thumb is that if you see , hear about or purchase the newest technology , they had it 30 yrs prior to the public access of it .
So I believe we have exceeded Tesla tech some years ago , but energy tech goes through the military first & after they use it to develop better bombs we may see it 10 years later ??

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Thismustbetherace

They wont give us free energy until they need it to power the metaverse so they can farm people for money

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum
a reply to: Thismustbetherace

They wont give us free energy until they need it to power the metaverse so they can farm people for money

That's a very interesting quote 'they farm people for money', I've never heard it put quite that way before.
But you're right!

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: HUBE007

I agree. With "free" energy, we wouldn't need to work so many hours since much of our money goes to pay energy bills (gas, electricity). The cabal will never allow that.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: HUBE007

If enough of the Earth's populace concentrates on this being a viable option in their minds it will eventually come to fruition. LAW OF ATTRACTION is a real thing. The more powerful we become as our true selves by meditation, drinking purified ph balanced water and the least amount of toxins we can consume in our food we start to get REAL power and things such as this slowly become a reality in our world.

It is up to pure awakened souls to prevent these new technologies from being monopolized like all current forms of energy. These need to be free or made available to be able to do in a household level with an at home kit.

The old MONEY matrix has to collapse in order for these things to come to be..

IMHO

You wouldn’t have Aquarius ascendant by any chance? I like this forward thinking.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Insurrectile

[...]The enzyme, called Huc, proved to be “astonishingly stable” and remarkably efficient at creating “energy from thin air”, according to the researchers.

“Huc is extraordinarily efficient,” said Dr Rhys Grinter from Monash University.

“Unlike all other known enzymes and chemical catalysts, it even consumes hydrogen below atmospheric levels – as little as 0.00005 per cent of the air we breathe.”

Experiments revealed that it is possible to store purified Huc for long periods at freezing temperatures or up to 80 degrees celsius without it losing its power to generate electricity.

Early applications of the “natural battery” enzyme Huc include small air-powered devices, serving as an alternative to solar-powered devices.[...]

More good news it is then?

I dunno about you, but my head went to flying cars right away.

Just imagine Huc meeting Reddmatter in all our applications within 10 years or so? Room temp superconducting energy out of thin air... one of those inventions has enough revolutionary potential to change our world already, this is flabbergasting.

So what's the supercharged vision you're breating out of thin air reading this? I wanna know everything about it!

Yeah it’s called lightning

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 03:37 AM
link   

now all we need to do is wait until some greedy bastard figures out how to charge us all for it .

Give us an open source way to produce it ourselves without a corporation tied into
it , technology should benefit everyone otherwise its not a technology.

edit on 13-3-2023 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 03:57 AM
link   
As I like to expound: Energy from the Plenum is Eternal Delight. a reply to: Insurrectile

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey
With all his genius, I am always surprised that Nikola Tesla did not have his paperwork (of which there was much apparently) given to an attorney or someone trustworthy, for publication after his death.
He was working on free energy way back in 1901!
And I wonder too how Tesla did not see the greed and evil in the world, or perhaps he was aware?

I believe the story about him being a recluse in his last years was false and he was working closely with those who took his research when he passed on.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 07:55 AM
link   
as much as i dont like neil degras tyson.. he did bring up a good point about wireless energy.

If the energy is being transmitted through the air to the receiver whats stopping someone standing near by getting electrocuted?

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   
One concern about a free energy enzyme, what kind of application will it have with mRNA and nanotech? One thing that is slowing down the bots taking over is access to energy. Now if your next jab can literally turn you into a battery, the Matrix is one step closer.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Tipulatedone

same thing that stopped this, that's tesla sitting there.

as much as i dont like neil degras tyson.. he did bring up a good point about wireless energy.
f the energy is being transmitted through the air to the receiver whats stopping someone standing near by getting electrocuted?

electricity just as water follows the least path of resistances, humans whose body resistance which is not the same for everyone when dry is 1000 to 100,000 ohms, some say as low as 300, and when wet drops significantly. if the the receiver is less than that, in theory the voltage /current should travel there.

been a while since i studied it but iircc, electricity that flows through the air just as lighting is neither AC or DC. it's more like a charged impulse signal /series of impulse signals be it negative or positive, and would have to be converted.
edit on 13-3-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Hmmmm...

What does this enzyme do to water?

So many questions.

Good question.
Here's a couple more.

What byproducts does this enzyme produce? If it produced water vapor it's not going to do a damned thing about Global Warming.

If it can only take Hydrogen from the air, how long until all of the Hydrogen is gone from the air?

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Actually all naturally occurring electricity is DC. AC is only possible when electricity is generated through mechanical means.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   
OMG, a free energy sciences convo! ATS Forum did not kill itself.

What would Stanley Martin Lieber re-invent?
"How about a pilot without the plane?"

<< 1    3 >>

join