It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Elephant In The Room"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I was reading through some other posts on what is happening in the world regarding all the latest chaos and I had a reply to a comment that I felt deserved it's own post.

If this is the wrong place for this one MODS please assist.

Someone replied to an OP and basically asked the question of "why would humans do this to one another, what am I missing?"

This was my response:

NO YOU ARE NOT MISSING ANYTHING. They are not HUMAN is the problem. When are we collectively going to start talking about the true "elephant in the room"?

That most if not all political figures of major countries are not just ruled by an elite club of royal assholes that are in fact NOT human. Until we have that hard conversation and open to the fact that they are probably these reptilian bastards doing all this to us for (at minimum) thousands of years we are never going to get anywhere and make true change.

Some things that make this stick to me:
1.coins and money are the same since before Roman times
2. we are still the only species that has to pay to be on this planet
3. humans by modest standards have been on Earth for 10-12 million years, dinosaurs ruled for 65 million. You think we are the only thing to evolve into an intelligent species?
4. I personally doubt we are the true "rulers" of this planet. I have never felt like I ruled a damn thing in my life on this planet

It appears no one is ready for this conversation seriously and I fear it will be too late once we do...

This is one of few places we can have an honest open conversation about this, please let me know your thoughts on this subject and do not fear what others think, this is not the site for that!

Thanks ATS FAM as always!
edit on 8-3-2023 by HUBE007 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2023 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I must admit your theory has crossed my mind more than a few times in the last 3 years.

I’m not sure it’s another species, I’m thinking A I running somewhere in the background. Just something to think about.
edit on 8-3-2023 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Then we have to ask ourselves what is true ai
Not these half assed projects like chat gpt and others I mean the real deal that the transhuman movement agenda wants to usher in and merge humans with it ... To me I view the true ai that is already here in other ways as an ancient interdimensional force that the power structure worships .... And technology is its interface they are building it a way to seep into and overtake this world and all life . Much like your body is a biological piece of tech that your soul uses to navigate this reality .. well tech is its way in and it wants to merge with everything and become god
Ai is not artificial but the tech it uses is to enter this reality is

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: HUBE007

1.coins and money are the same since before Roman times

Funny you should mention that. Second time I’ve reposted this in the last couple weeks.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

On another note, I’m of the belief that they are ‘Reptilian archetypal spirits - inhabiting human bodies’.

In order for this to make sense to someone, reincarnation is the foundation.

They are not real reptilians shapeshifting into humans.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Very plausible as well. I have been noticing some very blatant one sided responses on some of the Chat GPT files being released by the public (leaning very hard to pedo-crat talking points).

Is it possible that the "simulation" we are a part of is breaking down, or are the players (us) waking up again?

The "flood" as well as the "asteroid" that wiped out the dinos I believe were system resets or our alien overlords resetting humanity bc we got wise to them again.

They are obviously using some form of mind manipulation and or holograms that has slowly started to wear off over the years. A lot of people are waking up the fact that we are not building towards anything meaningful in society as a species and instead we found ourselves trapped in a system of greed and control even on a micro individual level. We care more about a large house cool car or clothes than helping a neighbors in need. It took a lockdown and super over reach of governments for a lot of sleeping people to see what is really going on.

I lean towards lizard people having advanced tech that can shape shift in front of us using some sort of mind manipulation in conjunction with super advanced hardware tech. I think the "satellite" bs lines we saw off Hawaii is a literal grid system placed over Earth to hide the real solar system from us and its failing hence why we saw the green lasers.

A lot to unpack here and I hope some of the other large minds on this site like yourself chime in with opinions.

Thank you for the response!

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

So you think they are ancient souls from this planet prior to humans that re incarnate into human bodies to continue dominance? Very interesting indeed if I gathered that correctly!

I for one believe in reincarnation hence why I believe in the reptilian overlord theory. I think they have made some sort of terrarium here on Earth and we are literally trapped here by some sort of soul recycling plant on the moon. Why else would all of our memories of past lives be wiped from us prior to re entering this life if there were true "lessons" to be learned each trip? Sounds nefarious and never ending to me. We work, eat, sleep, pay taxes, enjoy retirement for 10-15 years and die, all to do it again in another body for eons. This is def a sandbox style game for some being on a higher existence than us.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Uh-huh. Weird, odd and strange that for all the talk of NHI (non human intelligence for the acronym ignorant) the only one getting chuckles are the (wizard gizzard and the) Lizard People.

Even IF humans are not actually property (as most evidence and Charles Hoy Fort screams) we might as well be. The anti-human actions coming down from somewhere above for recorded history to greater and lesser extents suggests something cold blooded and hateful.

Anecdotal evidence abounds... with no antidote.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   

imo...the others don't use technology per se. I base my opinion from my exploration via the spirit molecules; there may be endless realms created during the billions of years since the creation. The entities I have encountered on my travels are indescribable and ancient. And oddly enough I keep encountering the same "others" accompanied by "friends".

English can't do the description justice. Infact, not only is it beyond tech, it's beyond language.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

you believe it is all telepathic and etheric based?

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Or they don't see us as human because they believe they are so far above us. It works either way.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   

So you think they are ancient souls from this planet prior to humans that re incarnate into human bodies to continue dominance?

They are potentially more ancient than us. Hence, their dominance. Or, do they dominate because that’s the main focus of their existence? Maybe a combination of both.

I used the word ‘archetype’ in explaining them for a reason. They come from the same place as us. ‘They’ are simply evil, though.

Maybe that’s the point of this reality. The Yin and Yang.

Have you read ‘Window of Opportunity’?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I have not yet but I know what to read when I get home from work this evening! Thank you for this!

Before I dive into that rabbit hole, by your creative use of words are you referring to "arch-angels" as in fallen ones? I do not rule that out either. I was raised Roman Catholic as a child and saw through the evilness that was by age 7. Pope is an evil bastard and maybe the anti-christ himself if he's not a hologram in general.

FYI I am not religious at all period. The bible is a copy written man made manipulation tool for low frequency individuals IMHO

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I wonder if it was really alien/lizard overlords that cause the Great Flood and the destruction of Sodom and Gamora?

Conversely, maybe the Bible is correct and people for the most part will use free will to destroy whatever good they find in the world, either through greed, hubris or just plain lack of any decent moral fiber.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUBE007

you believe it is all telepathic and etheric based?

I don't know..."all" encompasses a lot of territory. Honestly I don't think humans with their tribal, violent, minds are even capable of understanding entities or forces outside their primitive cognizance . Humans
haven't haven't even reached the adolescent stage with their childlike awareness, in the grand scheme of things. I was being very generous with the "adolescent" reference; Barely aware of anything outside their immediate physical needs and primeval psychology.

Buy the ticket, take the ride if you dare. It gets gnarly and there are casualties of those unprepared.

edit on 8-3-2023 by olaru12 because: sp

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Why not reincarnated ancient oligarchs? Back in the old days they had to build enormous structures and lots of gold to send the mind forward. These days dark tech can probably transfer more oligarchs' consciousnesses than ever before.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The elephant in the room's diminishing returns.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   

You ever work in government? Some of these people even in the upper GS levels are so pig headed it blows my mind.

I don’t know what it is but you put someone in a high level of leadership in an office and they become A-Holes over night.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   

A problem is that "humans" is too vast a range of different programs and hardware to usefully describe anything... but you are basically correct regarding the stereotype of the average mouth breather living via Tik-Tok (as opposed to the high minded websites I am addicted to... sigh).

However, if I DID buy a ticket for this ride, I am considering demanding my money back and initiating a lawsuit against the proprietors... whether they be astral or corporeal lizards, cosmic consuming Eagle, ignorant A.I.esque Demi urge or some simpering Saturnic Satan.
edit on 3/8/2023 by Baddogma because: added an "a" ...for apple, adam, antideluvian, antisemetic, antidisestablishmentarianism and acrid.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   

This may all be true, however the observations can be boiled down to a few salient questions:

What's the point?
Why would they be doing all this?
What, exactly, are they getting out of it?

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   
It does appear there is a different species from homo sapiens with some of the global political situations going on.

Homo satanist are similar to homo sapiens in many ways, but where they are different is in a lack of compassion, empathy and understanding of their actions as they work to limit any legal liabilities. It is all about them with feeling of grandeur and entitlement. Psychopathic and sociopathic tendencies are encouraged and reinforced through various rituals. What does unite this species is the common desires of money, power and control over others.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join