It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Smallest Parrot you have ever seen - Tiny egg rescue

page: 1

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   
This guy he's so gentle and patient with this tiny egg , and you have to see the end

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   
it is small. So small I cant even see it.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

So helpless. Little skinny thing. I guess the Algorithm just recco'ed that guy to you too lol. I saw his hatching a quail egg from the supermarket video like a week or so ago

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   

very good use of 10 min. Thanks for posting this.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

So helpless. Little skinny thing. I guess the Algorithm just recco'ed that guy to you too lol. I saw his hatching a quail egg from the supermarket video like a week or so ago

Yes, I saw him first pop up a few days ago

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Looks like he lives near Alkmaar. Way north of where I grew up in Limburg. Miss that country.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   
That was awesome.
Thank you for sharing that!

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Looks like he lives near Alkmaar. Way north of where I grew up in Limburg. Miss that country.

Same , every day

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Thank you for this great video, how wonderful some people are!
My husband and I have been taking care of strays in our neighborhood for years, having them spayed / neutered, and taking any babies in for adoption.
All of our pets have come to us, walked right in our door, they are such a pleasure!

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   

And even miss the snack food :/

My wife (southern europe) thinks frikandel seem gross. I love those and of course i super super miss Kibbeling. esp when i had it with herring as a kid. you can get frite mayonaisse online of course but it's hard to find other things.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey
My husband and I have been taking care of strays in our neighborhood for years, having them spayed / neutered, and taking any babies in for adoption.
All of our pets have come to us, walked right in our door, they are such a pleasure!

That's the best way to adopt a pet , have them come to you

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   

And even miss the snack food :/

My wife (southern europe) thinks frikandel seem gross. I love those and of course i super super miss Kibbeling. esp when i had it with herring as a kid. you can get frite mayonaisse online of course but it's hard to find other things.

Oh don't get me started on all the yummy food, so much better than here in the US ! Everything food wise is better in the Netherlands
Love frikandellen, haven't had them in ages .You can make them yourself, but it's very fussy. I'm too lazy to do that

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   
In my village we had some with horse and I found it much better than the other ones. I like weird # lol ,even as a kid, new flavours.
In Korea I ate a live octopus.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Amazing video! Baby birds always initially look just awful.

All that chirping as he was hatching sounded just like sneakers on tile flooring.

Another neat one is Leon The Lobster.
Some dude got him at the grocery store an decided to see if he'd do OK as a pet. So far Leon has done fabulously.
he's molted, he's had a house move with owner to another state, He's also graduated to a larger tank.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

originally posted by: RonnieJersey

That's the best way to adopt a pet , have them come to you

It sure is!
I think they go by smell and intuition, as to who they should share their life with!

new topics

top topics

join