It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#LockdownFiles British MP Asks 'When Do We Deploy The New Strain?'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
If you needed further evidence that the covid pandemic was a pLandemic, there has now been a leak of 100 thousand watsapp messages from British MPs including the health minister discussing things like when they should deploy the new strain and laughing at peoples desperate reactions.   Or, basically exactly what "conspiracy theorists" were saying was happening all along.  Recently a journalist who works for the telegraph was given access to these messages but decided to leak many of them. There are 100's of thousands of messages sent between British parliament members on the app "watsapp" and this leak contains 2.3 million words. Even though we have access to this leak, I'm sure they still prevented the really damning messages from being released. It's hard to find words to describe how one should feel when reading them but at the very least it should start to open more eyes. 

The British government thinks the people are a joke and they can do whatever they want to manipulate them, and then laugh at their reactions to the fear they've created. If you just sit back now and deny it, then you're nothing--a useless waste of space, and basically prove them right.

Matt Hancock wanted to “deploy” a new Covid variant to “frighten the pants off” the public and ensure they complied with lockdown, leaked messages seen by The Telegraph have revealed.

The Lockdown Files – more than 100,000 WhatsApp messages sent between ministers, officials and others – show how the Government used scare tactics to force compliance and push through lockdowns.

In another message Simon Case, the Cabinet Secretary, said that “the fear/ guilt factor” was “vital” in “ramping up the messaging” during the third national lockdown in Jan 2021.

SOURCE
The Telegraph UK is a right wing hack news source , just as the Washington Post is a left wing hack news source .

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

originally posted by: musicismagic
I'm calling it a big lie, and the reason why I say it is because the personal at Google International and the CIA and all intelligent agencies would have exposed this long time ago. We all are being Gamed by this nonsense. Think about it, can you imagine the thousands of employees working at the agencies and their love ones are being poisoned and no one speaks up. I'm calling it as it is. It is a BIG TOTAL LIE. But the post was interesting enough for me to comment on. Now, for another cup of coffee.

Agreed. Too f###ed to be true, and too damaging and sick if real to go unchecked until now.

hahahahahahahahaha...

you have no idea.

this is nothing.

Dae

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85 To genuinely sit there and suggest this is evidence of planned release of a virus is beyond demented. It's not even worth attempting to debate the OP when he has a clear history of spreading propaganda about the vaccines.

I read that as they released a "new variant" to frighten the public with, not actually released a bloody virus. We are talking psywarfare here, not Hancock smashing vials into air vents.

UK here and yes this makes me the same mad as normal with this lot, I want to see them in prison. Fauci included.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecrettoSociety

If you needed further evidence that the covid pandemic was a pLandemic, there has now been a leak of 100 thousand watsapp messages from British MPs including the health minister discussing things like when they should deploy the new strain and laughing at peoples desperate reactions.   Or, basically exactly what "conspiracy theorists" were saying was happening all along.  Recently a journalist who works for the telegraph was given access to these messages but decided to leak many of them. There are 100's of thousands of messages sent between British parliament members on the app "watsapp" and this leak contains 2.3 million words. Even though we have access to this leak, I'm sure they still prevented the really damning messages from being released. It's hard to find words to describe how one should feel when reading them but at the very least it should start to open more eyes. 

The British government thinks the people are a joke and they can do whatever they want to manipulate them, and then laugh at their reactions to the fear they've created. If you just sit back now and deny it, then you're nothing--a useless waste of space, and basically prove them right.

Matt Hancock wanted to “deploy” a new Covid variant to “frighten the pants off” the public and ensure they complied with lockdown, leaked messages seen by The Telegraph have revealed.

The Lockdown Files – more than 100,000 WhatsApp messages sent between ministers, officials and others – show how the Government used scare tactics to force compliance and push through lockdowns.

In another message Simon Case, the Cabinet Secretary, said that “the fear/ guilt factor” was “vital” in “ramping up the messaging” during the third national lockdown in Jan 2021.

SOURCE
The Telegraph UK is a right wing hack news source , just as the Washington Post is a left wing hack news source .

Welcome to ATS. I see you just signed up a few days ago, and I like to welcome new people here. While on ATS, be sure to check out the other forums like Aliens/UFO and the NWO. You seem to have found the pandemics forum very quickly and know your way around here already.

To answer your question, the sources you mentioned have their biases, but that doesn't debunk that these are real messages, all 100 thousand of them.
edit on 6-3-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   

SOURCE

You seem to be engaging in vaccine apologetics and you are trying to defend the official narratives and the pharmaceuticals. If you think this is right wing propaganda given that you sound like a leftist then it is better if you take a look at the left wing BBC which is well known for its propaganda and the propagation of debunked narratives. Even them are admitting the story

www.bbc.co.uk...

Matt Hancock: Leaked messages suggest plan to frighten public

Matt Hancock suggested to an aide that they "frighten the pants off everyone" about Covid, messages published by the Sunday Telegraph show.

It appears the former health secretary discussed when to reveal the existence of the Kent variant of Covid to ensure people complied with lockdown rules.

In another exchange, the head of the Civil Service, Simon Case, suggested the "fear/guilt factor" was vital to the government's messaging.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Why are all the British people missing from this thread? You were all so adamant about following government guidelines and mandating experimental injections.

Just like the Brexit thread never gets revisited. They are all scared to own up to how easily they are duped.

Oh, and here's Hancock getting all emotional.

What on earth are you talking about? Brexit is an ongoing disaster. Just because we don't sit arguing with conspiracy theorists online all day doesn't mean we're hiding.

As for this utterly ridiculous premise for a thread: Hancock is a useless vile worm, but this was clearly a silly facetious bit of hyperbole. To genuinely sit there and suggest this is evidence of planned release of a virus is beyond demented. It's not even worth attempting to debate the OP when he has a clear history of spreading propaganda about the vaccines.

You are attacking the strawman and you are engaging in vaccine apologetics, denialism of reality, and defending of official narratives and the establishment. Trying to excuse Matt Hancock is just preposterous. This is by no means a mistake or an unfortunate event. They are planning to scare the public and they should end up behind bars for their rest of their lives. Criminal deception, terrorism, and the rest.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   

SOURCE

Welcome to ATS. I see you just signed up a few days ago, and I like to welcome new people here. While on ATS, be sure to check out the other forums like Aliens/UFO and the NWO. You seem to have found the pandemics forum very quickly and know your way around here already.

To answer your question, the sources you mentioned have their biases, but that doesn't debunk that these are real messages, all 100 thousand of them.
Im an old member from years ago . Work & politics over running ATS drove me away . So much of the forums is ancient posts lol . Thank you

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Engaging in vaccine apologetics? Where on earth do you people come up with these terms?

My point stands. To suggest that this facetious text is anything other than a stupid joke in poor taste is utter fantasy of the paranoid antivax crowd. It's just more propaganda.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Engaging in vaccine apologetics? Where on earth do you people come up with these terms?

My point stands. To suggest that this facetious text is anything other than a stupid joke in poor taste is utter fantasy of the paranoid antivax crowd. It's just more propaganda.

There is 100 thousand watsapp messages between many different parties. You're saying they're all jokes?

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 12:36 AM
link   

There is 100 thousand watsapp messages between many different parties. You're saying they're all jokes?

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

the zealots who are so invested in the current culture war will only ever parrot the things their approved media outlets tell them to think..

its why we are so close to a new reformation as the only thing they'll scheive in defending the indefencible is spawn ever more opponents..

in short this is also a wider western problem...searching the hashtag for the lockdown files shows its reverberating around the west especially europe as all govs acted in lockstep with each other all will have dome the same things as westminster. this gives everyone an insight in the the deranged controlling thinking at the heart of the western world especially during covid.

todays revelations point to the coercion tactics used to avoid democratic oversight..

westminster sunk this low, that is to the point of considering using disabled kids as a pawn to enforce control..
Matt Hancock’s plot to block funding for disabled children if MP opposed lockdown

edit on 7-3-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

too many zealots are far too captured and invested in the mechanisms of control to ever let go or admit they were wrong..

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SecrettoSociety

What name did you go under, when you were a member before?

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 05:07 AM
link   

You have already proven you are engaging in vaccine apologetics, denialism of reality, and defending of the official narratives. And you are attacking the strawman as I see from your posts.

I will repeat that trying to excuse Matt Hancock or implying this was a mistake is just preposterous. It was all planned by the mist absurd and ludicrous political campaign ever.

As for the antivax expression, this is a pejorative that doesn't exist in any medical vocabulary. But it does exist in the vocabulary of vaccine apologists and defenders of the pharmaceuticals who usually have nothing to do with science or medicine.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 05:11 AM
link   

SOURCE

Im an old member from years ago . Work & politics over running ATS drove me away . So much of the forums is ancient posts lol . Thank you

It looks like you are going straight to the point which is vaccine apologists and defending of the official narratives. You are employing the same techniques by calling every sort of skepticism and doubt and legitimate concerns as right wing propaganda. Usual tactics but... failed tactics!

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Have you considered that releasing the texts were also part of the plan?
If there's no confidence in government that's a perfect excuse to hand control over to the WHO and WEF.

Problem Reaction Solution.
edit on 7-3-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

in part but not really as an initial step it outs them for killing 10k elderly that then opens the door to look at a possible further 100k euthanized with midolozam.. this is a house of cards collapsing and that only happens when an establishment has totally lost its way(as with the soviets before the fall or christendom before the reformation)

The key tempo from these texts is how both westminster and the civil service viewed the public are and how quickly they resorted to waging psychological war on their own population, a war supported by the academics, experts and supposed journalists.

i thought we'd be here in a decade so am shocked at how quickly the narrative is falling apart.. what we are seeing in part if the collapse of western liberalism (a repeat of 1922/23) as ideologies go it simply has nothing left to offer..

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Have you considered that releasing the texts were also part of the plan?
If there's no confidence in government that's a perfect excuse to hand control over to the WHO and WEF.

Problem Reaction Solution.

Yes I have. Although I am not sure whether these releases are part of the plan.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

Have any texts come out about Midazolam?

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Have I addressed the 100,000 in my reply? Or the one you've plucked out to support your propaganda in this thread?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join