It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electro vibrational experiments on granite

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 01:16 AM
link   

The Antie device is a quite a marvel but it shows the limit of their 'advancement'.

It may indeed show a geocentric model of the known solar system YET, it demonstrates a finalised understanding of epicyclic gearing, including an accurate mathematical reproduction of the ‘inaccurate’ orbit of the moon around the earth .
‘Quite’ a marvel is a typical downplay from you of , again, a technical capacity you completely fail to understand or appreciate.

Not to mention having nothing to use the 'current' for.

How do you KNOW this?
We don’t truly KNOW these people at all , or the technical and architectural wonders that they achieved , or what their society was TRULY like, or what they were actually like as people .
You look through the lens of today.
You aren’t a time traveller and can’t conclusively tell us how far their science went.
Even though you pretend you know .
Here’s an interesting article referencing possible electroplating in antiquity , with particular reference to obsidian cells
Ancient Electroplating?

More studies from International Journal of Antiquity Obsidian Cells

Our understanding of these people is a perpetually updating book.
Your methodology of constant denial does them (and you) a great disservice.

a reply to: Hanslune

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: bluesfreak

The problem is if you look at the GP as a machine, and then try to back-engineer it. You have to look at the qualities that are inherent in the structure. We know for a fact that intended or not it has electrical qualities, remember one of the explorers who charged a Leyden jar at the place where the apex should have been, The shape would tend to concentrate a charge going up the sides from the ground which would culminate at the top. If a charge was put into the granite the mass of that size would produce a low-frequency hum. The shafts on either side would act in the way that you would wire up a block of quartz to either make it hum or take the charge off because of the pressure. The interesting part is why to have a cavity? the thought that springs to mind is that it would act as a resonating chamber. Which comes Provided with a box bed.
The reasoning is that they might have been up to something which we haven't got the slightest clue of.
THe GP 's Latitude is the same as the speed of light in a vacuum....If you draw a circle around the top of the pyramid and do it inside the square and outside the square then subtract the inner from the outer you get the speed of light, You also get it with a calculation with regards to the king's antechamber. The perimeter divided by the height and multiplied by two gives you PI which is infinite.
So, things are very weird going on as far as its positioning. How many are the probabilities that it spit the speed of light out three times along with an infinite number?

edit on 9-3-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Yes I have read about Siemens and the Leden Jar incident.
I also don’t think someone like him , an electrical engineer, if you like, would make something like that up as a lie either.

The top of the Pyramid would certainly act as a discharge point if current of some sort were flowing through the structure .
The internal layout is very odd, very straight , very functional looking as has been often observed.
We don’t have the reasoning behind their architectural choices either.
a reply to: anonentity

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

The problem is if you look at the GP as a machine, and then try to back-engineer it. You have to look at the qualities that are inherent in the structure. We know for a fact that intended or not it has electrical qualities, remember one of the explorers who charged a Leyden jar at the place where the apex should have been, The shape would tend to concentrate a charge going up the sides from the ground which would culminate at the top. If a charge was put into the granite the mass of that size would produce a low-frequency hum. The shafts on either side would act in the way that you would wire up a block of quartz to either make it hum or take the charge off because of the pressure. The interesting part is why to have a cavity? the thought that springs to mind is that it would act as a resonating chamber. Which comes Provided with a box bed.
The reasoning is that they might have been up to something which we haven't got the slightest clue of.
THe GP 's Latitude is the same as the speed of light in a vacuum....If you draw a circle around the top of the pyramid and do it inside the square and outside the square then subtract the inner from the outer you get the speed of light, You also get it with a calculation with regards to the king's antechamber. The perimeter divided by the height and multiplied by two gives you PI which is infinite.
So, things are very weird going on as far as its positioning. How many are the probabilities that it spit the speed of light out three times along with an infinite number?

Well no, the latitude isn't at the exact location it passes through the northern edge. When the tomb was built in was about 90 meters farther to the southwest. The tectonic African plate has been moving to the NE for 4,600 years since construction. About 9 centimeters a year. So when it was built no such coincidence. Now that fact that you think the AE would know about meters, about light speed and that thousands of years later folks would create a longitude and latitude system that would match that is - well - remarkable. I would note that said line passes through a lot of other buildings and places - were those built for that purpose too?

So what were the other great pyramids for?

For lurkers the Siemens Leyden jar where a smart guy stored static electricity.

One day in 1859, German inventor and electrical engineer Werner von Siemens was standing at the top of the Great Pyramid of Giza during a sandstorm when he heard what he described as “a remarkable hissing noise”. When one of his Arab guides lifted his hand above his head, a sharp singing sound burst out. Intrigued, Siemens made an impromptu Leyden Jar – a device for storing static electricity – out of a wine bottle he was drinking from. He held it up and it started producing loud, crackling sparks. Thinking Siemens was practicing some form of dark magic, the startled guides tried to force him back down the pyramid. But Siemens, with his newly charged bottle weapon, touched the nose of a guide, sending him flying backwards.

You could do this on any structure or on the ground, "But when sand grains start to bounce across the surface, they strike other grains and shake loose the dust, which then rises into the air just above the ground. All that bouncing and jostling also generates static electricity—the geological version of shuffling your feet across the carpet". I was at Giza once when a rain storm came in followed by a khamsin a sand storm - yep static electricity.

One has to wonder why they built such a huge structure in an existing necropolis - to gather static electricity?

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I was at Giza once when a rain storm came in followed by a khamsin a sand storm - yep static electricity.

Enough to throw you to the ground?
I suppose that’s a common occurance at Giza, then, what with all that sand , wind, shuffling of thousands of pairs of feet a day generating so much static ?

No, I didn’t think so.

edit on 9-3-2023 by bluesfreak because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-3-2023 by bluesfreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   

This experiment is interesting as well, he is using friction to produce light from a quartzite crystal.I have never seen the interior luminesce like that before.
Usually the light was produced on a bit of quartz that looked like a washboard and another piece was dragged across to produce light.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 12:31 AM
link   

This experiment is interesting as well, he is using friction to produce light from a quartzite crystal.I have never seen the interior luminesce like that before.
Usually the light was produced on a bit of quartz that looked like a washboard and another piece was dragged across to produce light.

Very visual I had not seen luminescence like that before.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 03:12 AM
link   

It seems Tesla had a patent with regards to Granite here a guy testing
it out.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I definitely think there is something to the standings stones in celtic nations , as they are all built on ley lines
as well as all the churches

definitely more to it than we understand

time to get researching

apparently cup and ring marks in stones help to ground the leys , and the standing stones amplify them

this guys videos and books have some good info on them

edit on 10-3-2023 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Interesting videos.
A current from wet granite, Luminescence from Quartzite under pressure.
My, these ‘fringe’ ideas about these materials sure are a load of rubbish ..(!!)
a reply to: anonentity

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I did an experiment a few years back with a bit of aluminum foil suspended in a stainless dog bowl with water and a bit of vinegar in it. It was outside, so I put the multimeter on the dog bowl and the aluminum foil. The interesting thing was that the charge produced in direct sunlight was many times higher than when the cloud came over, He gets the same reaction in the quartz, so I am thinking that it is not just the quartz but water evaporating taking electrons out because water is sticky and would tend to do that. Gets humid and thundery might be the same thing.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   

It seems Tesla had a patent with regards to Granite here a guy testing
it out.

Yeah radiant energy patients 98 & 99. nikolateslamuseum.org...

They get brought up on occassion.

As far as I am aware no one uses them for energy collection. However, I had trouble understanding the guy in video.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
I definitely think there is something to the standings stones in celtic nations , as they are all built on ley lines
as well as all the churches

definitely more to it than we understand

time to get researching

apparently cup and ring marks in stones help to ground the leys , and the standing stones amplify them

this guys videos and books have some good info on them

The idea was created about a century before. It has been moderately successful in the fringe world but had zero in the scientific. The main difficulty is no one can 'read' any 'energy' on the lines or the points they 'lead' to. Except for what you would find anywhere else in the world, cosmic rays,other outputs of the sun, heat from the core, etc.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I did an experiment a few years back with a bit of aluminum foil suspended in a stainless dog bowl with water and a bit of vinegar in it. It was outside, so I put the multimeter on the dog bowl and the aluminum foil. The interesting thing was that the charge produced in direct sunlight was many times higher than when the cloud came over, He gets the same reaction in the quartz, so I am thinking that it is not just the quartz but water evaporating taking electrons out because water is sticky and would tend to do that. Gets humid and thundery might be the same thing.

Cosmic rays, x-rays and other energy is hitting the earth and we can detect it and we can now gather itas solar energy.

Were you measure volts or watts?

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Volts , the needle went up like a rocket when the sun hit the bowl. Here is another one .

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   

in that video they guy says the lines run from volcanic plugs and other large rocks
for example dunbarton castle , and edinburgh castle , two large volcanic plugs

st kintegern /mungo apparently founded glasgow on the ley lines and many churches and the necropolis were built ont the leys that run through the city.

one triangle runs from Crookston Castle , to the ford at Carmyle , to the necropolis
the line from Crookston run through camphill where there are stones on the hill

its 2 minutes walk from my house and I can see the hill from my living room window.
Ludovic mann done some research on this.

The whole of Scotland is covered in standing stones all built upon ley lines that follow from volcanic rocks
you can map them all and when you do it on google maps you will see that Churches lie on the lines
you can map the lines with dowsing rods and chart them as david cowan has done

its mind blowing how many castles are built on these lines.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

The song "You take the high road, and I'll take the low road, I'll be in Scotland afore ye" Refers to the roads the living take and the road the dead take. I have wondered if this isn't a song of a vestige of a lost religion. It is a beutiful song with all that. and some background info scottishparodies.tripod.com...

edit on 11-3-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-3-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

in that video they guy says the lines run from volcanic plugs and other large rocks
for example dunbarton castle , and edinburgh castle , two large volcanic plugs

st kintegern /mungo apparently founded glasgow on the ley lines and many churches and the necropolis were built ont the leys that run through the city.

one triangle runs from Crookston Castle , to the ford at Carmyle , to the necropolis
the line from Crookston run through camphill where there are stones on the hill

its 2 minutes walk from my house and I can see the hill from my living room window.
Ludovic mann done some research on this.

The whole of Scotland is covered in standing stones all built upon ley lines that follow from volcanic rocks
you can map them all and when you do it on google maps you will see that Churches lie on the lines
you can map the lines with dowsing rods and chart them as david cowan has done

its mind blowing how many castles are built on these lines.

You realize that the Ley lines were made up AFTER all those sites were made? It's pretty easy to get them to be where they are because they were already there....

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Volts , the needle went up like a rocket when the sun hit the bowl. Here is another one .

But volts measure conductivity not power which is measured in watts.

Volts measure the electric potential of a circuit, while watts measure the rate at which energy is transferred or used. Volts are usually higher than watts, since watts measure the amount of power being used

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 02:57 AM
link   

It did occur to me that, if the pressure on the crystal was in some sort of leverage grip, which could be levered to a point below that which the crystal shatters but distorts, its electrical production could be boosted without an increase in effort.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join