It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov Gets Laughed At During New Delhi Conference.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 04:17 AM
link   
The free world knows exactly what bare faced liars Russia are.

This is how they respond when Russia spew there bile.

news.sky.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

At least when the war is over Lavrov could still have a career in comedy , he is a funny guy I look forward to his performance at the War Crimes tribunals.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Oh, Russia is a joke.

Given their antics and actions.

Just not the funny ha'ha sorts.

Freedom to Ukraine and down with Putins invasion.

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 05:03 AM
link   

The free world excuse me ? .... Are you not paying attention.... Where is this free world you speak of ? Bare faced lier .... Show me an honest politician anywhere ... How do you know a politician is lying ? Because there lips are moving
Take your head out of the sand (I mean this politely and not as an attack)

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

We're you supporting the countries America invaded ? On false pretences and cause carnage and death ?

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Hiram33

The free world excuse me ?

Yes mate, The Free World.

If Lavrov got laughed at in Russia, those that did the laughing would never be seen again.

You make me laugh also.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

If he's going to a war crimes tribunal then he can sit next to the war monger American presidents who have Bombed innocent civilians destroy infrastructure ... But it's ok because we're the good guys 🥴

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Show me an honest politician anywhere

Thing is politicians have fixed terms Dictators are for life.

Not supporting illegal wars conducted by America makes one ideally placed to not support an illegal war conducted by Russia .. no ?

link   

The best way to keep slaves is to make them think they are free so they don't try to break out of the bondage

link   

Having and expressing that sort of opinion about politicians or politics in Russia.

Or saying anything antiwar or in a derogatory manner.

May very well land you in jail.

At least we are free to criticize and complain about our leaders and their actions here in the West.

Generally without repercussions from TPTB as long as we are not threatening violence.

Not that you are far wrong about politicians all the same, because even the ones with the best of intentions get corrupted, well that is if they wish to climb the political ladder.

Down to the fact that absolute power, corrupts absolutely.

Politics may very well be broken, but that doesn't excuse Putin's land grab.

edit on 4-3-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I don't support Russia... I am simply stating the whole world is a mess ..there is no good side and bad side... It all stinks

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hiram33

The best way to keep slaves is to make them think they are free so they don't try to break out of the bondage

Go and laugh at Lavrov when he nexts gives a speech in Moscow.

Then see what happens to you.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 05:14 AM
link   
None of us are free... Your Aussie yes ?. I am ...we are not free. We have slightly better conditions ...but slavery much the same

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Do you not see the freedom of speech erroding in the west and where we are being led to step by step.... These people are no better .. Russia the west china ... It's all sick and corrupt... I dont mean the people I am talking about the powers that think they be ......

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 05:18 AM
link   

No not in the slightest.

You would know my feelings where both gulf wars and whatever the feck Afghanistan amounted to if you have been here for any length of time.

So good luck with the whataboutisms.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Wrong again.

Im Scottish Hiram33.

And your correct freedom is illusionary just like security.

That doesn't mean we should not recognise which side our bread is buttered and it's certainly not Russia side up.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Soon there may be no bread to speak of ...
The way the whole charade is playing out what is happening on a global level deliberately ...

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Respectfully all that matters to Russia coming out of New Delhi is whether will India continue to buy Russia's exports oil included. We know China will likely continue and unless India stops, Russia will continue to have plenty of oil export money coming in to continue the war

Remember that when you buy your Kebobs and Curry

Wouldn't you think a Hindu Prime Minister could possibly have some influence in Hindustān

qz.com...

The West’s sanctions on Russia’s oil trade have benefited India hugely. In less than a year, the government has saved an estimated $3.6 billion by ramping up Russian oil imports.

The amount is possibly much higher. For instance, in May 2022, supplies from Russia were priced at $16 cheaper than the average Indian imported crude oil barrel of $110. By then, Russia had already reduced $30 on every barrel sold to India, Quartz had reported.

India has subsequently bought Russian oil well below the $60-a-barrel cap imposed by the West.

“For some deals this month, the price for Urals (Russia’s flagship crude) in Indian ports, including insurance and delivery by ship, has fallen to around minus $12-$15 per barrel versus a monthly average of dated Brent, down from a discount of $5-$8 per barrel in October and $10-$11 in November,” Reuters reported on Dec. 14, 2022, citing unnamed sources.

India is among Russia’s topmost buyers
Russia changed the target market for its oil supplies to Asia after the US and European Union imposed sanctions after its invasion of Ukraine. Till then, Europe was its largest market.

Having ignored the West’s concerns, India now plays a significant role in keeping Russia’s oil balance sheet afloat. The country depends on imports to meet 85% of its petroleum needs. Private players like Reliance Industries and Nayara Energy account for more than half of its total inbound shipments.

This year, Indian refiners cumulatively imported around 1.3 million barrels every day during January 1-15. Private firms accounted for 60% of this, energy intelligence firm Vortexa estimated.

edit on 4-3-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hiram33
I don't support Russia... I am simply stating the whole world is a mess ..there is no good side and bad side... It all stinks

I agree but when faced with a dictator on the march history tells us it's better to act sooner rather than later , the actions of Russia before this invasion of its neighbor indicates not standing up risks all of our securities. Today Ukraine tomorrow Moldova and so on.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Bit of a tangent there buddy.

Who is it you think is in control at any sort of global level?

By the way ive just been to the shops, plenty of bread to be had, even came away with six rolls as well as a loaf.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join