It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mississippi bans gender-affirming health care for trans minors

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crackalackin

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Asmodeus3
I disagree
The government HAS NO PLACE BETWEEN A DR AND PATIENT.
Period

Can a ten year old girl get breast implants? That's pretty much the kind of stuff we are talking about here. No one cares what you do after your 18.

Even for adults the surgeries are often irreversible and they need to have plenty of information before taking any decisions. In this case not only they don't have much knowledge and information but they are often victims of indoctrination and brainwash.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Matt Walsh has been fighting for the same purpose in the State of Tennessee which has also banned gender affirming surgeries for minors.

It's business after all. That's what motivates doctors and hospitals to perform these irreversible and life changing surgeries.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

I disagree
Period

Can a ten year old girl get breast implants? That's pretty much the kind of stuff we are talking about here. No one cares what you do after your 18.

Even for adults the surgeries are often irreversible and they need to have plenty of information before taking any decisions. In this case not only they don't have much knowledge and information but they are often victims of indoctrination and brainwash.

Yep. Take a look at our public education system and you'll see how much our "educators" want to prepare our children for the future. How many times have the Chicago school district teachers gone on strike and forced the kids to sit at home? How many undeserving teachers have been hired in New York after the Reading portion was removed from applications due to so many applicants failing it? I bet the amount of kids who come out of college prepared for the real world is less than 30%. Even less for those who come out of high school and don't go to college.

You see, if the kids come out of high school or college prepared for the real world, the bloc of liberal extremists will shrink more and more until they're back to having little to no power again.

How many doctors do you trust today? Teachers? Scientists? Even careers like movie directors are having to remake old 70's 80's, and 90's movies because they can't think of any worthwhile material. That, or they make a spinoff of recent movies that WERE a hit.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   

The government should not be between drs and patients.
Period.

I totally agree!!!!.... but health care is big Business and we both know Corporations and Government are Siamese twins.

My physician can't prescribe real pain meds for fear of losing her practice.

edit on 2-3-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

The government should not be between drs and patients.
Period.

I totally agree!!!!.... but health care is big Business and we both know Corporations and Government are Siamese twins.

My physician can't prescribe real pain meds for fear of losing her practice.

There is a huge difference however in the case of healthy children who don't need any surgery and they are not patients. They have been indoctrinated to believe there is something wrong with their biological identity and they have to change through 'puberty blockers' and mutilations of their genitals.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

I disagree
Period

Yep. Take a look at our public education system and you'll see how much our "educators" want to prepare our children for the future. How many times have the Chicago school district teachers gone on strike and forced the kids to sit at home? How many undeserving teachers have been hired in New York after the Reading portion was removed from applications due to so many applicants failing it? I bet the amount of kids who come out of college prepared for the real world is less than 30%. Even less for those who come out of high school and don't go to college.

You see, if the kids come out of high school or college prepared for the real world, the bloc of liberal extremists will shrink more and more until they're back to having little to no power again.

How many doctors do you trust today? Teachers? Scientists? Even careers like movie directors are having to remake old 70's 80's, and 90's movies because they can't think of any worthwhile material. That, or they make a spinoff of recent movies that WERE a hit.

Stagnation is a real problem.

I trust only those who have earned my trust. Trust and respect are earned and not demanded.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   
www.usatoday.com...

BREAKING

Tennessee drag show restrictions, ban on gender-affirming care for minors signed into law.

Tennessee became the latest state to totally ban gender-affirming health care for transgender youth after Gov. Bill Lee signed a bill prohibiting surgeries and hormone treatments on Thursday.

Happened today. Great news!
edit on 2-3-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I would recommend that everyone actually watch the video on it.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Great. there's really no such thing as a trans kid and i miss the days when you needed an x amount of psycho therapy to get anything gender related

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 06:08 PM
link   

right...the trans clinic whistleblower mentions how teen girls would return asking for their breasts back after double mastectomies

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

I would recommend that everyone actually watch the video on it.

The Governor is a legend!!!
Hats off!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Probably the greatest speech so far and a model speech for others who want to get an idea on how to defend common sense and sanity. I have already linked the last part of the video in the opening page. The part where Matt Walsh speaks for a few minutes.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

blaire white gave these interviews, the first one is really sad

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheToastmanCometh
a reply to: JAGStorm

blaire white gave these interviews, the first one is really sad

I have watched them sometime ago.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 09:25 PM
link   

right...the trans clinic whistleblower mentions how teen girls would return asking for their breasts back after double mastectomies

That's the thing. I'm sure there are a small, small number who are genuine, but there are an even larger number who are caught up in the idea of it like a fad. It's the thing to do in their in-group. So then they go through with this and get all the validation and later on realize they've made a terrible mistake as often happens with the stupid things we do in our youth for group approval, but in this there is no going back.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

That's the thing. I'm sure there are a small, small number who are genuine, but there are an even larger number who are caught up in the idea of it like a fad. It's the thing to do in their in-group. So then they go through with this and get all the validation and later on realize they've made a terrible mistake as often happens with the stupid things we do in our youth for group approval, but in this there is no going back.

Yes, that's pretty much what is going on. Children are often victims of exploitation and indoctrination ending up terribly confused and it's too late when they want to change their mind after these life changing operations. Don't forget that there is a whole industry that supports these surgeries.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   
It’s NOT gender affirming health care, it’s child mutilation surgery.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 00018GE
It’s NOT gender affirming health care, it’s child mutilation surgery.

Completely agree!

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 06:47 AM
link   
www.nbcnews.com...

Alabama ban on gender-affirming care for transgender youth takes effect

The legislation makes it a crime punishable by up to 10 years in prison to provide puberty blockers, hormones and medical procedures to trans youth under 19.

We see that if there is political will and common sense anything can be done.

The transgender ideology is in real trouble when common sense is applied.

edit on 4-3-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Yep.

There was a question on Quora - Why are people so heteronormative?

I wanted to cry. It's because most people are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join