It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deceit from Pearl Harbor to 9/11 to present

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   
What will be the new "galvanizing event" "new pearl harbor" - as the conservative think-tank "Center of a new American security" described shortly before the attacks on the WTC - that prompts the public to support a war?

Before Pearl Harbor, a majority of Americans had no interest in getting involved in WW2. So of course, the highly intelligent and strategic Japanese (as history tells us) makes a giant mistake and supposedly attacks Pearl Harbor. It just so happens to galvanize the public the behind war. I don't buy it.

9/11? Nevermind the odds of steel framed skyscrapers collapsing, a conservative think tank "Center for a new american security" called for a "galvanizing event, a new pearl harbor" and just a few short months later got their wish in the culmination of a series of impossible circumstances. I don't buy that one either.

Now we are asked to ignore the US actions over the past few decades, from arming terrorists to overthrowing government, and suddenly believe these are the good guys?

I reject that idea. I reject a war against Russia, no matter what our government claims happens. If it comes to that point, I say might as well just let it burn. Nothing worth saving about this country anyhow. Worry about your families, not an idealized version of a country that never truly existed.

So what will the new galvanizing event be? What horrors will we witness/fund leading up to the next planned provocation?

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   
It'll be a convincing limited nuclear event ☠️🚧☠️☣️☢️

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Russia will go in and smash Ukraine if Ukraine attack Russian soil
Be interesting what happens after that

As for Japan, the US forced their hand into war, it was a good decision for the US geopolitically, pity it has been so corrupted now.

Thinking the US mainland will need to be attacked before there is a retaliation, just like Russia and Chechnya way back when, maybe Russia and Ukraine now

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

This is easy.

An EMP that wipes out cell phones.

All the woketards would be crying for war from the rooftops.

Their brains will explode from a lack of Instagram and TikTok.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   
It already happened, they released a bioweapon virus and then mandated a bioweapon vaccine. That makes pearl harbor and 911 look insignificant.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
It already happened, they released a bioweapon virus and then mandated a bioweapon vaccine. That makes pearl harbor and 911 look insignificant.

Another bioweapon attack
Putin limited tactical nukes
CHYNA ballon EMP attack
UFOs AKA project bluebeam event

Pick one

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Ok, how does this advance the goal of WW3? Prep for draft compliance?

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Blue beam will fail, I'd welcome alien overlords vs the snotshow we've had over the last century or so.

EMP would be a God send, anyone not hardening their electronics deserves to lose them. Most people misuse their electronics anyhow

Bioweapon makes a lot of sense, the problem is the 1% is not immune from them

Putin seems to rational to nuke NATO, Ukraine's terrorists maybe, but he should have more than enough conventional power to put an end to that.

If anything, I think it will be an pearl harbor/operation northwoods/911 like plot to scam the population into once again cowering in fear begging big daddy to protect them.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: JBurns

This is easy.

An EMP that wipes out cell phones.

All the woketards would be crying for war from the rooftops.

Their brains will explode from a lack of Instagram and TikTok.

Thats exactly the sort of misuse I speak about 😋 This wouldnt be a bad thing, can't see any rational adult willing to send their kids to their death over that

Everyone should think long and hard before rallying the war cry. "Is this worth my kid's face being melted off over?" No mere national interest or national security nonsense, the threat must be imminently civilization ending to be worth that. And it must be something we didnt cause or provoke, otherwise that is just called "taking your medicine" 😁

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   
It's hard to convince people to accept war. They have to convince you that someone you have never met, on the other side of the globe, and who you share more in common with than your leaders is somehow an existential threat to you and yours.

The American establishment and MIC pose more of a threat to our way of life in America than Russia and China combined. Global hegemony and imperialism have become more important to the establishment than our quality of lives. We are simply a mechanism for them to use to achieve their goals.

On presidents day our leader was in Ukraine giving our money to nazis. Meanwhile we just had one of the worst ecological disasters in a decade in the middle of the country and those people are left high and dry by the establishment.

When your government becomes completely corrupt to the core, the people are left with one option.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I sure hope so. The Russians are the only good guy in this whole scenario. The US has shown its true colors and Ukraine has always been and should always be a satellite state of Russia.

Its a real shame. Japan is such a capable country, just needs to cut the dead weight US off.

The US doesnt actually have anything. We own nothing. We own nothing but debt. Banks and lenders own this country, bought and paid for and it shows

If we ever rise from the ashes, I only hope we have the sense to write a proper Constitution this time around and actually stick to it. That our people wont be so lazy and so cowardly as to bend over everytime the government cries "snake!" while reaching into your back pocket as you look for the danger.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Draft compliance over my dead body. Every politician better volunteer themselves first or one of their next of kin before they send off any of my children or anyone else's child for that phony ass war in Ukraine. I see a pile of politicians in the future if they enact any type of mandatory draft. If they feel they need to send boots on the ground , let them go fight first before they send our sons and daughters. a reply to: JBurns

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Now we are asked to ignore the US actions over the past few decades, from arming terrorists to overthrowing government, and suddenly believe these are the good guys?

The West should ask itself that question...
edit on 2-3-2023 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

I wish that were true.

The people wouldn't even risk losing a job to stand up for their (IMO misguided) belief the vaccine was some sort of chip implanting murder machine.

That doesn't bode well for any number standing up against the government. I hate to say it, but I personally believe the American people are all talk and no business. When the tyrants come for guns, I suspect most will hand them over with minimal protest. Sure, they may take to the Internet and talk a whole bunch or "use their words" but nothing the government actually cares about.

They don't care what someone thinks, what someone says, what someone believes...they care what you do. And provided you keep shelling out those tax dollars or using the dollar at all, and keep obeying them when they say jump you do it, they are winning. Until that status quo changes, until people learn to accept some risk, the status quo is here to stay. The day the majority of Americans understand there is no good/bad, legal/illegal, only those who dictate the rules and those who follow them...that will be Day 1 of the realization of freedom as we were intended to experience it.

Not this pseudo-liberty nonsense that passes for freedom today.

They pay their taxes. They wage slave away for some 1% boss-man every day. They are embroiled in meaningless culture wars. But repeat after me... YOU ARE FREE! And if you disagree, you are a criminal or a terrorist.

"You" is not actually YOU, just a figure of speech

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

That would be a very easy answer: the West is the bad guy. Despite the hoo-haw we made about persecuting everyone from German soldiers to little old ladies who may have baked cookies for a German soldier, we turned a blind eye (when it benefited us) and used their scientists, their technology, their research.

The US is one big lie. Its been a lie for at least a century and maybe more. From conning and duping our people into dying in wars under invented pretexts to outright plots by the government to attack US citizens on American soil, to actual mass-murders (Waco and others).

The US is indeed the empire of evil. The sooner people get over this made up idealized version of Murrica the better off we will be. The sooner we get to rebuilding what we once had, and maybe even get to keep it this time provided we keep all the filth out.

This is not the country our founders gifted to us
edit on 3/2/2023 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

It just happened.

The Kremlin has condemned what it called a new terrorist attack on its soil Thursday carried out by Ukrainian saboteurs who allegedly breached a border region.

[www.newsfromtheperimeter.com...]

link   

originally posted by: TacoLoco75
Draft compliance over my dead body. Every politician better volunteer themselves first or one of their next of kin before they send off any of my children or anyone else's child for that phony ass war in Ukraine. I see a pile of politicians in the future if they enact any type of mandatory draft. If they feel they need to send boots on the ground , let them go fight first before they send our sons and daughters. a reply to: JBurns

Agreed. There will be no false pretenses about it, my children won't be fighting in the war because I don't give a #### who wins. In fact, I hope the US/West loses WW3 like it has lost every single other war in recent history.

Maybe if we repeat "Failed state" enough times it will take...

link   

originally posted by: nugget1

It just happened.

The Kremlin has condemned what it called a new terrorist attack on its soil Thursday carried out by Ukrainian saboteurs who allegedly breached a border region.

[www.newsfromtheperimeter.com...][/quote ]

Hopefully Russia unleashes hell on them and anyone stupid enough to get in the way.

Congrats, taxpayers, you are now funding overt acts of terrorism. You've funded covert terrorism for decades, but they don't respect you enough to even hide it any more.
edit on 3/2/2023 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Arent we over due for Mad Cow hopping over to humans?

Monkey pox dissapeared pretty quick once kids and dogs started getting it

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   
agreed a reply to: JBurns

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join