It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, deadlynightshade

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I would like to remain anonymous mainly because I work for the bureaucratic system. I would like to share my views and think people would benefit from it, but I'm not about to lose my job. You understand.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hope you enjoy your stay. And don't forget to check out IgnoranceDenied.com

Bleys

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hiya, well, if your gonna be anonymous, I cant use your name than, anyway, welcome to ATS'BTS etc.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS..

Nice to meet you and look forward to seeing you around the board

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....
ATS hand book

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

Asala

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Hi deadlynightshade! Welcome to ATS...just watch out for that obsidian468 guy, he's a real nasty person!

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Welcome! For those that don't know, deadlynightshade is my girllfriend, who finally, after a month of prodding, finally joined. I'm sure you'll all find her posts informative and spawning much debate.

Welcome to the madhouse, hon!

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hey there, good to see you in ATS. Try to get to 200 posts ASAP so you can join us in chat. Obsidian said he is starting a pool to see when taht is going to happen.

I will let you keep your anyonimity... for a price. $10 a month to not metion your first name.... MUHAHAHAHAHA

and Welcome

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by obsidian468
Welcome! For those that don't know, deadlynightshade is my girllfriend, who finally, after a month of prodding, finally joined. I'm sure you'll all find her posts informative and spawning much debate.

Welcome to the madhouse, hon!

DOH! Not very anonymous there Obsidian!

Welcome deadlynightshade!
(We won't tell.)

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for the welcome! This is finally my 100th post! Halfway to chat! Wheeee!

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Welcome deadlynightshade. I feel new here myself. I didn't even know there was a requirement to get into chat. I believe chat may be overrated though. This is solely based on my 2 visits to chat. Welcome and have fun.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Hi there DNS!!

I know your *other* via the ATS chatroom............me and my *other* met here, and it will be NICE to be able to harass you two!

Obs attempts to be well behaved but heck...YOU know the guy MO betta than I do

Nice to welcome another female perspective to our boards!
Obs says your S M A R T and we have been begging him to get you on the boards here for a while now, so it is NICE to be able to welcome you to the family! It is about flippen time!

A big *wave* @ you from Utah USA!

......................just sayin

[edit on 23-4-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
Welcome deadlynightshade. I feel new here myself. I didn't even know there was a requirement to get into chat. I believe chat may be overrated though. This is solely based on my 2 visits to chat. Welcome and have fun.

Ah yes, but trying to actually posts things on my home computer takes forever! I have dial- up and it's super slow. At least in chat, once it loads i can talk and I have no problems.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Hi there DNS!!

I know your *other* via the ATS chatroom............me and my *other* met here, and it will be NICE to be able to harass you two!

Obs attempts to be well behaved but heck...YOU know the guy MO betta than I do

Nice to welcome another female perspective to our boards!
Obs says your S M A R T and we have been begging him to get you on the boards here for a while now, so it is NICE to be able to welcome you to the family! It is about flippen time!

A big *wave* @ you from Utah USA!

......................just sayin

[edit on 23-4-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

I think this site needs more logical/rational women posting articles. I've noticed that at times the threads have a tendency to be very male dominated in general, even when the article is involving female topics. I'm almost to chat and should see you soon. Thanks for the warm welcome, and here's a big *hug* @ you from Maryland!

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadlynightshade
I think this site needs more logical/rational women posting articles. I've noticed that at times the threads have a tendency to be very male dominated in general, even when the article is involving female topics. I'm almost to chat and should see you soon. Thanks for the warm welcome, and here's a big *hug* @ you from Maryland!

I think this site is mostly men because it's typically men that are more interested in the high tech and conspiracy stuff. It strikes me as being more of a cross section of an average government than it does being an average cross section of the general populous, and we all know and love how male dominated government is, especially when it comes to women's issues.

It's just always good to get an intelligent female perspective. It always makes us men think.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I thought this site was relatively fast even when I had dialup. If my dialup was super slow I would probably run spybot search and destroy to eliminate any possible spyware slowing down the connection and run an updated virus checker program as well. I do that routinely now even though I no longer have dialup. Now I remember what I was going to do. I run checkups on my pc every so often. Welcome again.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I too, hope to see you in chat soon!

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
deadlynightshade = killertomato
Hey DNS. Welcome to ATS. (I like your avatar!)

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
deadlynightshade = killertomato
Hey DNS. Welcome to ATS. (I like your avatar!)

*grins* hehe "Attack of the Killer Tomato" that's me!!! Thank you for the welcome.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CO_Cowboy
I too, hope to see you in chat soon!

Thanks! You will see me soon in chat. I have like 50 more posts to go at the moment.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by obsidian468

Originally posted by deadlynightshade

I think this site is mostly men because it's typically men that are more interested in the high tech and conspiracy stuff. It strikes me as being more of a cross section of an average government than it does being an average cross section of the general populous, and we all know and love how male dominated government is, especially when it comes to women's issues.

Your dead right there Obs......

If I was to start talking to 'any' of my girlfriends about this stuff......They would look at me like I had just said something like......"Oh, your arse looks really BIG in those Jeans"

[edit on 7-5-2005 by Jacqua]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join