It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blatant Propaganda! (Trump proven correct again)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The Media and Far Left have constantly called anyone who claims the Covid Virus came from a lab in Wuhan a racist.
Trump called it the Wuhan Virus. Journalists called him a racist to his face. WSJ and NYT wrote articles bashing him for saying the virus came from a lab in Wuhan. Not to mention CNN and MSNBC...

Senator Rand Paul has been castigated in the press because of his relentless pursuit of the truth in the Wuhan Lab Leak. He has pointed out ridiculous hypocritical statements made by Dr. Fauci. If it was a court of law, Fauci would already be in prison.

So why now? Why is the Biden administration and the Mainstream Media pushing the Covid Virus as a lab leak from Wuhan?

Does it have to do with Balloons and a State Run Propaganda War with China?

I have always believed this came from the Wuhan Lab. Just a common sensical conclusion IMHO.
But the sudden turn is quite obviously Propaganda. Once you are a proven liar, along with your entire administration and Press Secretary, why in the world would you expect me to believe a single word you would ever utter?

A broken clock is correct twice a day. Congratulations on being correct by accident Biden Admin.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   
CHYNA, IT CAME FROM CHYNA

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

Yea, but he's orange.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I want DeSantis leading the ticket against Biden. It is a sure win.

This adds fuel to the Trump campaign. And I don't give credit to the Biden admin for this. Just dumb luck from dumb people.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   
For real though what has Trump been wrong about?

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: FingerMan
So why now? Why is the Biden administration and the Mainstream Media pushing the Covid Virus as a lab leak from Wuhan?

But the sudden turn is quite obviously Propaganda. Once you are a proven liar, along with your entire administration and Press Secretary, why in the world would you expect me to believe a single word you would ever utter?

This is the most pertinent part of your OP, and it should give everyone a moment to pause and think.
Is it gambit? Is it bait? Is it a distraction?
Who knows, but you can best be sure that it isn't what it appears to be.
Be careful.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   

The energy department said they have "low confidence" Covid-19 was developed in a lab.

www.npr.org...

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The energy department said they have "low confidence" Covid-19 was developed in a lab.

www.npr.org...

Include the rest of the story, Paul Harvey.
Several other agencies have stated that they have low confidence that it is a natural virus that came from an animal.
Not one government agency anywhere has stated an opinion on the origins of the virus with high confidence,
Why?
A dearth of evidence, combined with China's stonewalling.
It's important to include the entirety of the statement along with all related context.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Okaaaaaaaaaay
WTH does the Department of Energy have to do with the origin of a virus?
Having been a contractor for the DoE that is nowhere in their wheelhouse so why are they even commenting on it?
They need to stick to electrons!!!!!

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

www.npr.org...

This is crazy.

1. Here in the morning at 6 am, we get a condense version of world news and guess what ...
2. All major news stations around the world are in cahoots with " ONE WORLD NEWS ORGANIZATION "
3. WE WERE ALL WRONG THINKING ABOUT ONE WORLD ORDER " OF COURSE I NEVER FEEL FOR IT" IT'S NOT TRUE AT ALL
4. It's all about having a ONE WORLD NEWS ORGANIZATION IN CONTROL OF THE NEWS to keep the level of fear in mankind to maintaine control of human nature
5. Today ( Tokyo 2-28-23 Tuesday A.M. ) All the news was promoting the Wuhan lab with the possible accidental release of the Corona Virus and guess what... see #6 here
6. W.H.O. IS NOW HAVING A WORLD AGREEMENT FOR VIRUS AND INFECTIOUS DISEASE CONTROL OVER ALL NATIONS. THIS IS BEING NEGOTIATED RIGHT NOW

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Let's see how the following statements trigger the almost robotic responses which have been appearing around this topic...

The fact that the bio-engineered viral lifeform was a product of work conducted in the Wuhan Virology Institute was never in doubt. (COVID, in nature, was not a human-to-human transmissible infection.)

It was known from the beginning, just like how Fauci used the power of his office to authorize and generously fund otherwise restricted and prohibited gain-of-function research with tax-payer dollars, funneling the dollars through his personal acquaintances' bioengineering firm.

The fact that pharmaceutical companies had already patented experimental vaccine tech for COVID treatment before the viral "outbreak" is also not in question.

The "mystery" of the origin is NOT a question of 'where' it came from... but WHY big tech, big media, and the government wouldn't allow the conversation to be had. Resorting to weaponized social media algorithms and 'water armies,' out-right censorship, and punitive social engineering to effect and impose silence.

I suspect the reason USDOE is making this concession to reality is that they have no skin in the game... If the CDC, NIH, FDA (or even the Media or Federal Government) were to assert this, they would HAVE to address the "why" of that "mystery..." and expose their 'skin' in the game.

Almost everything we know about the evolution of this COVID event was known from the onset. But media, being the kind of operation it is, will now release the truth under "breaking news" headlines... to be able to afford officials the "who knew?" and "We had no idea!" defense routines we see whenever they are complicit in conspiracy.

edit on 2/27/2023 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FingerMan
The Media and Far Left have constantly called anyone who claims the Covid Virus came from a lab in Wuhan a racist.
Trump called it the Wuhan Virus. Journalists called him a racist to his face. WSJ and NYT wrote articles bashing him for saying the virus came from a lab in Wuhan. Not to mention CNN and MSNBC...

Senator Rand Paul has been castigated in the press because of his relentless pursuit of the truth in the Wuhan Lab Leak. He has pointed out ridiculous hypocritical statements made by Dr. Fauci. If it was a court of law, Fauci would already be in prison.

I have always believed this came from the Wuhan Lab. Just a common sensical conclusion IMHO.

A broken clock is correct twice a day. Congratulations on being correct by accident Biden Admin.

You are demonstrating what is probably the most common reasoning error that conspiracy theorists make. You can't tell the difference between knowledge and some belief or opinion that exists only in your mind. You think they are both equal in value. Knowledge is information involving a collection of data. Belief is a firmly held opinion. It does not require any information as in the case of knowledge. Knowledge makes reference to information originating from the outside world, belief doesn't make reference to anything outside your mind.

When Trump said that the virus came from a lab in China he didn't have any information that would cause that statement to be knowledge. He certainly has never produced any data that would support his conclusion. Like most of his bull# statements, it was just an idea that he wanted people to believe because if they believed it he thought it would take some responsibility away from him for the way he handled the pandemic in an election year. At the time, it could have been right or it could have been wrong. He didn't know. This conclusion on the part of the Department of Energy that it probably came from a lab leak is based on new intelligence information that wasn't available to Trump--or you, for that matter. You and he are the ones who should be congratulated for being right by accident.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer
When Trump said that the virus came from a lab in China he didn't have any information that would cause that statement to be knowledge. ...

When you began you were speaking wisdom about perception and the difference between knowledge and supposition.

And then you went straight into supposition about what the president knew or didn't know - whether he needed to launch a campaign to throw data at the public ... and whether he should "prove" something that he didn't have to "prove" unless you suppose he was lying. Frankly, it seems likely that when you say "... he didn't have any information" the reality is you didn't have any information that would make it knowledge (so presumably "no one did.")

I don't think he needed to. He didn't "guess," he knew. It wasn't a matter of a "hidden thing" and there is no doubt in my mind he seemed 'giddy' with the 'new' tech that was about to be launched to "handle" the situation... His hubris was deep.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

DNI Ratclif said early on there was intel pointing to a lab leak. That was about the time Trump was calling it from Chyna. I wonder if Trump's director of Natinal Intel shared that data with him?

Naw, probably not.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ohhchongo

The clot shots. And trusting Mark Milley, and John Bolton, And Mike Pence and Bill Barr, and Jared Kushner.

edit on 27-2-2023 by Notabot12345666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notabot12345666

The clot shots. And trusting Mark Milley, and John Bolton, And Mike Pence and Bill Barr, and Jared Kushner.

Yeah, it's not like that affected anybody. They were just harmless gaffes, right?
Right?

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I mean.. Who would have more power in hand than the Media? I'm pretty sure it looks like they're using it too.

I think you have something there.

Yahoo and the other news outlets allow you to comment on topics but censor the hell out of every word you use, making it nearly impossible to say anything on a conservative or middle of the road standpoint. I suspect they're using a really good filter because it constantly tells you that you will offend others and often preventing you from posting. It's funny because I find this happens often when you quote the headline or something in the body because they're hypocrites. They can say whatever but if you try to use the same exact words, you're prohibited because it will offend someone. I honestly believe they're doing this on purpose.

Facebook had a very similar "algorithm" that was leaked some time back. Can't tell me these guys have the tools just for show and aren't using them. Facebook was caught actually using them.

I also believe people have jumped on the bandwagon too (if it's not bots instead of people, of course). Anyone on FB, Twitter or the hundreds of other types out there that allow video streams for views. Someone puts up a provocative video of something that would make you furious. ...or something that didn't make any sense at all. The whole point was for your views anyway. There is no other point than to make you watch it. Pushing your buttons will... make you watch it. Then you'll comment after it which may also give them more towards the $ they make by doing this.

We created one helluva monster that's turning people into a$$holes.

btw - Nice knowing you. I'll say it first. musicismagic DID NOT kill himself!

Got you bro! Just stay over there. I don't wanna be collateral damage

~Primus: Welcome to this worrrrrrld. Whaaaaaah!

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Actually Trump knew what it was months ahead of time.

That's why opponents were screaming there was no problem in Feb 2020 AFTER He issued the first "travel ban" that was widely attacked. 😎

He also knew the "real" reasons and "Target(s)" 😎

some old documents:
Proclamation on Suspension of Entry as Immigrants and Nonimmigrants of Persons who Pose a Risk of Transmitting 2019 Novel Coronavirus

Issued on: January 31, 2020

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizona2

Yeah, it's not like that affected anybody. They were just harmless gaffes, right?
Right?

The saddest part of all is he’s still the best hope we’ve got.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizona2

Right?

The saddest part of all is he’s still the best hope we’ve got.

There is no hope. Get that out of your head.
The best that we can hope for is to lead an event free life free from suffering.
But there is no going back to promise of freedom the US once stood for
It is over

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join