It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know that everyday I wake up, there will NOT be mass casualties from the vaccine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Once again I awoke today to find that the predictions from anti-vaxxers have not come true.

After embarassing claims many made early on (magnetism, 5G, mutation, RFID) and all of them being disproven by time or common sense, we have seen a Q-like evolution of their tactics. Instead of providing concrete predictions that will be debunked with time (JRK Jr? Trump 'secret' POTUS?), they have taken to evasive and ellusive insinuations of danger.

The problem is that doomsayers have been around as long as the human race. And although they didn't have services like Substack or Adsense to profit from their misleading predictions and unsubstantiated claims, this sort of soothsaying is nothing new.

There will always been people who claim to know more than you do, they may even believe they are working from a knowledgebase the rest of us mere mortals don't have access to. But their claims are a fraud all the same. A fraud being perpetrated on the human mind.

Careful, don't you dare use a source other than Twitter/Facebook/Circular blogs lest YOU may be labeled as a "vaccine apologist" too. 🙄

The conspiracy is the anti-vax argument itself. Its a house of wet cards. No substance to it whatsoever. And as time marches on, their nebulous "FEAR your own shadow because something bad COULD happen sometime" will come caving in.

This is John Titor meets Qanon. This is what a global scale hoax looks like.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Once again I awoke today to find that the predictions from anti-vaxxers have not come true.

After embarassing claims many made early on (magnetism, 5G, mutation, RFID) and all of them being disproven by time or common sense, we have seen a Q-like evolution of their tactics. Instead of providing concrete predictions that will be debunked with time (JRK Jr? Trump 'secret' POTUS?), they have taken to evasive and ellusive insinuations of danger.

The problem is that doomsayers have been around as long as the human race. And although they didn't have services like Substack or Adsense to profit from their misleading predictions and unsubstantiated claims, this sort of soothsaying is nothing new.

There will always been people who claim to know more than you do, they may even believe they are working from a knowledgebase the rest of us mere mortals don't have access to. But their claims are a fraud all the same. A fraud being perpetrated on the human mind.

Careful, don't you dare use a source other than Twitter/Facebook/Circular blogs lest YOU may be labeled as a "vaccine apologist" too. 🙄

The conspiracy is the anti-vax argument itself. Its a house of wet cards. No substance to it whatsoever. And as time marches on, their nebulous "FEAR your own shadow because something bad COULD happen sometime" will come caving in.

This is John Titor meets Qanon. This is what a global scale hoax looks like.

Classic debate tactic, lump every conceivable theory thrown out as a representative of every person that is anti-rushed COVID vaccine and mandates to be vaccinated.

Pretty sure I remember TPTB touting vaccines as the only adequate protection from COVID, and we would have to be vaccinated into perpetuity.

www.webmd.com...

Feb. 17, 2023 -- The natural immunity provided by a COVID infection protects a person against severe illness on a par with two doses of mRNA vaccine, a new study says.

People who've been infected with COVID reduced their chances of hospitalization and death by 88% over 10 months compared to somebody who hasn't been infected, says the study, published in The Lancet.

The natural immunity provided by infection was “at least as high, if not higher” than the immunity provided by two doses of Moderna or Pfizer mRNA vaccines against the ancestral, Alpha, Delta, and Omicron BA.1 variants, the study says.

But protection against the BA.1 subvariant of Omicron was not as high – 36% at 10 months after infection, says the research team from the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation at the University of Washington.

The researchers examined 65 studies from 19 countries through Sept. 31, 2022. They did not study data about infection from Omicron XBB and its sub-lineages. People who had immunity from both infection and vaccination, known as hybrid immunity, were not studied.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

To have natural immunity one must first be infected by the virus. The danger of the virus vastly outweighs the danger of the vaccine.

Natural immunity will not prevent infection unless you are first infected.

You don't have to take it and you don't have to approve of the vaccination schedule.

And you are right they were rushed -a few years ago now. Those interceding years have provided ample time to rule out all of the initial claims made by the hardcore anti-vaxxers.

Among noteable early anti-vaxxers are Nancy Pelosi and Kamala Harris.
edit on 2/25/2023 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   

From your source:

The findings don't mean people should skip the vaccines and get COVID on purpose, one of the researchers told NBC News.

“The problem of saying 'I'm gonna get infected to get immunity' is you might be one of those people that end up in the hospital or die,” said Christopher Murray, MD, DPhil, director of the IHME. “Why would you take the risk when you can get immunity through vaccination quite safely?”

So if you are one of the lucky people to actually survive Covid-19 virus then that's great, but who can tell any one of us we won't get very sick and die because of it?

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

The danger of the virus vastly outweighs the danger of the vaccine.

True, for maybe 5% of the world's population.

Stop lying.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

there is a german word for it: selbstbesoffen. one takes on the role of the enlightened. they are inspired by themselves. yet they only project the disorder of their own lives onto the outside world. like everyone from time to time. the internet has not only opened up the world to us, it also shows us in every second how complex and basically incomprehensible life is for an individual. it's so hard to form a clear opinion. that's why simple answers to complex questions are so successful in such circles. facts are ignored if they don't correspond to the world view. these are all protective mechanisms. the fear of losing control, although they have long since lost control. covid is just a vehicle, an interchangeable trigger. just like climate change. gender. all the topics of the present only serve as tools to strengthen an antisocial and misanthropic ideology. my opinion.

in retrospect, i think that many measures were totally exaggerated. but the vaccination still makes sense to me, which is also statistically proven.

ourworldindata.org...

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   

It's presumptive but I'm willing to bet you're in the camp that everyone should be vaccinated to protect not only themselves but more importantly, others.

Would I be correct?

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   

The certainty in your thread title sounds a lot like the newspapers about the Titanic, unsinkable.

Say what you will but when you say something with that much certainty, you usually jinx the whole thing.
edit on 2 25 2023 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   
110 Billion humans have walked this earth and are now no more. Very soon you will add to those numbers. I wouldn't get too cocky about your immortality.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
110 Billion humans have walked this earth and are now no more. Very soon you will add to those numbers. I wouldn't get too cocky about your immortality.

Yes, we will all die someday. What a brilliant observation.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This is a lie:
"The danger of the virus vastly outweighs the danger of the vaccine."

Covid 19 vax manufacturer supports Joe Biden's re-election:

www.opensecrets.org...

It says you vote 3rd party only, how can you be OK with this?

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

Except evidence-based science backed up by peer review and statistics, not opinion.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I'm so glad the vaccine has worked well for you.

I guess we have to assume the thousands of people whose health was destroyed right after vaccination are either lying, faking or had pre-existing conditions that hadn't been known before hand? Like using artificial sweeteners or eating eggs? All those court cases starting to work their way through thew system are probably bogus, too....along with the lying doctors who claim to be treating vaccine-injured patients.

I'm reminded of the 1955 Cutter incident, where 200,000 children were vaccinated with the polio vaccine; only 40,000 children contracted polio from the vaccine, with only 10 deaths-so it was withdrawn. Those wimps didn't even try to cover up the fact that the vaccine batch was faulty.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I can wake up everyday knowing the vaccine didn't work and killed more people than it saved. I know all these Stockholm syndrome vaccine cultists are dying at a much higher rate from covid than the unvaxed.

I also know after years of data covid was about as deadly as the flu, and the average age of the people that died are the average age of life expectancy. I know that being unvaxed and having covid I had a fever for 3 days and am completely fine now.

Most of all, i can wake up and not worry about what the forced, fake vaccine will do to me a year, 3 years or 5 years from now because i didn't take it.
edit on 25-2-2023 by Dogo22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   

After embarassing claims many made early on.

OK...let's discuss embarrassing claims.

BIDEN: “You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.”

BIDEN: “If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to be hospitalized, you’re not going to be in the IC unit, and you’re not going to die.”

SOURCE

We have seen a Q-like evolution of their tactics.

As opposed to the thoughtful, sensible tactics of the pro-vaccine crowd?

Parents who do not vaccinate their children should go to jail.

FDA wages a crusade against Ivermectin

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: bounder
This is a lie:
"The danger of the virus vastly outweighs the danger of the vaccine."

and you know better? how? data please.

CDC monitors COVID-19 vaccine effectiveness to understand how well the vaccines:

Protect different age groups, such as children, adolescents, and adults, including adults ages 65 and older
Protect specific groups, such as people with underlying health conditions or healthcare workers
Protect against new variants
Lower the risk of infection, including infection without symptoms
Protect against milder COVID-19 illness
Prevent more serious outcomes, such as hospitalization or death
Prevent complications from COVID-19, such as post-COVID conditions and multisystem inflammatory syndrome (MIS)
Prevent spreading COVID-19 to others
Provide long- and short-term protection
Perform among people who have received one or more booster doses

www.cdc.gov...
www.cdc.gov...
www.hopkinsmedicine.org...

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   
When a new more virulent virus hits the streets, the anti vaxers will be standing in line for the jab.
Covid was just the beginning.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join