It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what do you think is the most important issue the united states should fix ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Honesty.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Election Fraud. Start at the core. If Americans do not believe they have a free-voice/fair vote, nothing else matters.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Honestly at this point it needs to be dismantled and allow younger less rich to run , Money should have no bearing on who can run . Wasn't there a plumber that made waves ?

Also voter ID . The electoral collage needs to go no dem or rep just the amount of peoples vote should count .
edit on 24-2-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: darrman

1) Elections (one id, one vote, at the polls with absentee voting verified and rare with major justification) to go along with this, precise headcounts in /out of the polls and vote counts must match. No machines that can do anything other than count holes or circles correctly.
2) Political / Government Corruption (especially insider relationships with our regulatory agencies and big corp)
3) Free Speech / Censorship / Cancel Culture / Media reform
4) Dependency on other countries for critical supplies like medicine & semiconductors. Make it here.
5) Activism in public education. It should be illegal except in an elective politics class. Teach math and reading and keep your politics out of the classroom. Failure to do so, your fired.
6) Foreign aid ban until we have no homeless vets.

There is a few to start with.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Ourselves.

I think a lot of our issues are systemic to society as a whole. We expect certain people or groups to just fix things, or we blame the shortcomings on ________.

Most don’t travel outside of their comfort zone to get different kinds of information, or make a habit of questioning everything. This leads to a spiral of different echo chambers.

We’ve become a nation who valued individuality to one that glorifies intellectual collectivism.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   

The Border .

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Remove corruption, and a most of the nation's ills will vanish, followed by robust healing.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   

The infrastructure...it's old, worn out and about to collapse.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Something has to be done about the lack of affordable housing and unreasonable rent increases.

My husband and I are disabled and unable to work.

We will have to move in with his parents next year due to the rising cost of living on a fixed income.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Border

Economy

Education

bureaucratic state

then tell europe good luck and lets fix ourselves.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 02:35 AM
link   
IMO Unity with it's Legal People within, NO NON US Citizens voting...... Getting your Drivers Licence renewed.....Do you wish to Register to vote or Change your Party,....Excuse me I just wanted to renew a NOT Required Licence (freedom to travel ),...But I will to fix the Dam Roads.....What does voting have to do with this and How do you know I was Born Here?

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Clint , Still my Hero.....

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher
YES Voter ID a Drivers Licence (DL) Renewal has NOTHING To do with voting or Proof of Citizenship. I've seen People who could not speak English Getting a DL. Is this not a requirement for citizenship?

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk
Getting our Nation Back.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join