It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Powder Substance" is Falling from the Sky In West Virginia and Maryland

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 07:33 AM
link   
What do ya think it is?

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dragonslayer82
What do ya think it is?

Depending which small incident, I’m betting at least one of those is “spreading ashes” from an airplane.

A family member dies, the family hires a sight-seeing airplane to spread dads ashes in the air since maybe he was a pilot. The ashes drift off target and settles on peoples cars. Or something like that.

Theory

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: Blaine91555
White Powder from New Mexico dust storm...

By late Friday morning, NOAA’s Cooperative Institute for Meteorological Satellite Studies at the University of Wisconsin-Madison confirmed that the powder was from a massive dust storm in New Mexico, Texas, and Oklahoma.

Not very exciting but I'm glad it's nothing dangerous.

I hate it when these national dust storms travel a thousand miles and selectively, dump their dust on a couple of small cities just North of Washington DC. Especially when they use a small plane to assist them. These national storms are getting pretty clever.

Yeah, what do the NOAA and the Cooperative Institute for Meteorological Satellite Studies know that laymen or random CTers on the Internet don't know? In particular, how would they have better information than "cough" modern-shaman on Twitter reporting on a Facebook post? Both of course are experts in meteorology.

ETA: It's also interesting how a small plane managed to spread that over a huge area in various states.
edit on 2/26/2023 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   
What’s the evidence showing a mysterious small plane dropping white powder in the area? Is it just some tweets from random twitters users? Could a small plane even realistically drop the amount of material that’s been recorded so far?

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: iamthevirus

I'll bite. For those of us who enjoy a little at home research, A) what kind of microscope would one need, B) how would a novice know the difference between those three and C), if we aren't in the areas that are seeing this substance, how could we get it?

I appreciate your time and reply.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Almost a week now and nothing from the WVDEP!
dep.wv.gov...

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Sounds like two events got lumped together in the discussion. The dust from the storm and the pollen. LINK

​​UPDATE - Monday, February 27, 2023: The WVDEP has received final results from the dust samples collected in the Eastern Panhandle Friday, which indicate the material is predominantly pollen, with trace amounts of mineral matter. The samples were analyzed by West Virginia University's Department of Geology and Geography, as well as the WVU Shared Research Facility.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: Violater1

Sounds like two events got lumped together in the discussion. The dust from the storm and the pollen. LINK

​​UPDATE - Monday, February 27, 2023: The WVDEP has received final results from the dust samples collected in the Eastern Panhandle Friday, which indicate the material is predominantly pollen, with trace amounts of mineral matter. The samples were analyzed by West Virginia University's Department of Geology and Geography, as well as the WVU Shared Research Facility.

I sure would like to know what plant pollen this "dust" came from. It's curious that the government of West Virginia didn't include it in their press release.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   
A few years ago it "snowed" mostly white powder on the Albany, NY region. At least people in WV are in touch enough with the actual natural environment to notice. I was the only person commenting on why everything was covered with white powder, cars, roads, driveways, grass, woods. Yuk.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join