It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Powder Substance" is Falling from the Sky In West Virginia and Maryland

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   
West Virginia into Maryland area are reporting a (unknown white dust/film descending from the sky.
Numerous individuals in the West Virginia and Maryland regions have reported the occurrence of unidentified white particles/dust falling from the sky on Thursday, February 23, 2023 . Certain local fire departments have recommended that individuals refrain from going outside and shut their doors and windows until further identification can be made.

A recent similar occurrence of a "white powder substance" falling from the sky was reported in 2015 coming from the notorious BP Texas City refinery, site of deadly explosions. The substance was a white powder that was grittier than talcum powder and was coming from about two miles away from the BP Texas City refinery, a site known for deadly explosions, which is currently owned and operated by Marathon Petroleum. The company stated that a malfunction caused the release of a compound called "catalyst fines," which is made of ultra-fine sand and aluminum and is used to refine crude oil into gasoline.
original.newsbreak.com...@amy-perkins-1608746/2935890088628-breaking-news-a-white-powder-substance-is-falling-from-the-sky-in-west-virginia-and- maryland-regions

twitter.com...

westvirginia.liveuamap.com...

original.newsbreak.com...@amy-perkins-1608746/2935890088628-breaking-news-a-white-powder-substance-is-falling-from-the-sky-in-west-virginia-and- maryland-regions

edit on v232023Fridaypm28America/ChicagoFri, 24 Feb 2023 13:23:16 -06001 by Violater1 because: kl;shueyi

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

I wonder if they asked the pilot yet ?

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

I wonder if they asked the pilot yet ?

I just found this:
twitter.com... ffe10a57b12061deba421c5d2bb4%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.com%2F2023%2F02%2Fmysterious-white-dust-blankets-parts-of-wes t-virginia-virginia-and-maryland-pics-videos%2F

If true, then Flightradar should have recorded it.

edit on v322023Fridaypm28America/ChicagoFri, 24 Feb 2023 13:32:52 -06001 by Violater1 because: ;lktufw4

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Maybe they're spraying a counter-chem compound to fight unreported fallout from the East Palestine fires and air mixes? ☠️

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   

edit on 24-2-2023 by didntasktobeborned because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   
This is a strange one 🤔 indeed. Marking this thread to see how this unfolds. S&F OP for catching this.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Since the Chinese spy balloon was able to cross most of the country, They may have followed up by testing another balloon that can drop anthrax powder.

edit on 2/24/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   
White Powder from New Mexico dust storm...

By late Friday morning, NOAA’s Cooperative Institute for Meteorological Satellite Studies at the University of Wisconsin-Madison confirmed that the powder was from a massive dust storm in New Mexico, Texas, and Oklahoma.

Not very exciting but I'm glad it's nothing dangerous.

+27 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
White Powder from New Mexico dust storm...

By late Friday morning, NOAA’s Cooperative Institute for Meteorological Satellite Studies at the University of Wisconsin-Madison confirmed that the powder was from a massive dust storm in New Mexico, Texas, and Oklahoma.

Not very exciting but I'm glad it's nothing dangerous.

I hate it when these national dust storms travel a thousand miles and selectively, dump their dust on a couple of small cities just North of Washington DC. Especially when they use a small plane to assist them. These national storms are getting pretty clever.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I live in Virginia, and a year or two ago we got very dense smog from the wildfires on the west coast. We were all mind blown, but a jet stream brought it over.

A lot of our hurricanes form because of Africa and their weather patterns.
edit on 24-2-2023 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Shush. Don't question it. The govern-your-mental government is here to help. Shush.

What the H, man? Like that African dustdevil that reached Texas three years ago, amirite?

Just stay inside and wear ur mask, ya unknown-powder-dropped-from-small-airplanes-onto-small-towns bigotses.

(The Regime is losing ugly style, and I like it.)

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
I live in Virginia, and a year or two ago we got very dense smog from the wildfires on the west coast. We were all kind blown, but a jet stream brought it over.

Do you know anybody near Winchester VA and WDC, or the border between VA and MD where Martinsburg WV is located?

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

I live in Virginia, and a year or two ago we got very dense smog from the wildfires on the west coast. We were all kind blown, but a jet stream brought it over.

Do you know anybody near Winchester VA and WDC, or the border between VA and MD where Martinsburg WV is located?

I’m from around that area. No white dust around here today.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   
On the weather/wind map for 02/17/2023, the red dot is approximately where East Palestine OH is located. The wind was blowing SW. The red arrow will assist you in seeing the path of the wind. The yellow arrow shows the direction of the wind for last night and early this morning.

Idk, is it possible that the particulate from the fallout of the fire may have been picked up and blown over to WV, WDC and MD?.
However this doesn't account for the airplane that reportedly dumped a bunch of white powder.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

Not specifically. But I haven’t heard anything about it until now. Usually separation by a few degrees has their news travel here. But it’s been pretty quite.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Cocaine bear.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join