It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huskies make some crazy sounds!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This is cute, but I'm glad they don't live next door.

youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
This is cute, but I'm glad they don't live next door.

youtube.com...

Looks a lot like my Maxx. He has to have the last word. He will go on as long as you go on. His favorite move is to lean on you until you sit down, then he tries to get in your lap. Of course, his head barely fits, but it doesn’t shop hm from trying.

Tamar is just like her daddy, but she is not as big as her daddy. She is worse than the brat in the movie “Togo”, mean as the dickens, hardheaded, defiant, and sounds like she could eat you alive when she gets started. But she is the baby. Gotta love her.

Goliath is the mouthy one, and the one that usually leads the pack sing a long. He is the biggest of the pack, but he is as lazy as his daddy.

Bellah’s is the quiet one. She only kicks up a fuss when she is pissed off or if she is not getting the attention she is demanding. She sounds just like Marge Simpson of the cartoon when she talks. She is the mother, but she is the biggest kid among the whole pack. All she wants to do is play. She drives t
he rest of them crazy.

I can tell each of them apart without seeing them. Each of their voices are different, and so are their personalities.

edit on 23-2-2023 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

My cat is super vocal.

His biggest thing, is if you are on the landing, balcony, above the living room he will look up at you. You say 'hi!' and he says 'whyyyyyyyyyy???' and i say 'whats up?!' he says 'me tooooo!!!' and rushes up stairs at full patter lol.

other times hes just lazy and he's lke 'whyyyyy meeee??' lol
yes crazy cat person

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

My cat is super vocal.

His biggest thing, is if you are on the landing, balcony, above the living room he will look up at you. You say 'hi!' and he says 'whyyyyyyyyyy???' and i say 'whats up?!' he says 'me tooooo!!!' and rushes up stairs at full patter lol.

other times hes just lazy and he's lke 'whyyyyy meeee??' lol
yes crazy cat person

I started to include my Huskicats. Sylvester is the one with severe identity disorder. He has no clue he is a cat. He hangs with the Huskies. Where they go he goes.

Enoch thinks he is the boss of everyone and everything. And boy is he loud! I think he is trying to keep up with the Huskies, and tries to play Alpha. Maxx and Goliath are so darn lazy, they don't have a problem with it, so they let Enoch play at being alpha.

Enoch will hold a conversation with you, but he gets annoyed easily. Sylvester never gets upset. But he is needy as all get out.

So I really have a 6 pack.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Wow! It has been a while but I guess they sensed me talking about them, so I was awakened by a 6 pack Husky serenade.

If I didn't live in the woods, my neighbors would run us out with pitch forks.

Their usual wake up time is between 8am and 9am.

They know the routine. Or should I say, I know the routine. Goliath wakes up early and is ready to go outside. The others are ignoring him so he kicks up a fuss. They ignore him some more, so he kicks up a bigger fuss.

Maxx tells him to shut up and wait. Bellah starts to quip in, and that sets Tamar off, because, well, because Tamar is just mean. Enoch and Sylvester know that they will be coming out soon, which means playtime, and a chance to make a break for the woods. Excitement is in the air. So they chime in, and Enoch has to prove that he is the loudest of them all. The alpha of the pack.

There you have it. The early morning, 6 pack serenade wake up call. I just chuckle, roll over, and take a 20 minute nap. If I responded right away, I would be getting a 6 pack serenade every morning. I prefer the occasional surprise wake up.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I love huskies, favorite dog breed. I grew up and had them most of my life, they do make the funniest sounds and always have unique personalities. I will say though my cat totally gave me the WTF look when I started playing the video

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Tribute to the Huskies.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Yeah the cat always gets us up before the alarm unfortunately. If we stay in bed anyway then he starts his terror campaign of clawing the mattress or knocking things down lol

new topics

top topics

join