It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Appointee’s Firm Admits He Belonged To Alleged Chinese Intel Operation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Biden and his band of traitors to the USA are strong and well apparently.

President Joe Biden’s appointee to represent the U.S. at the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) formerly served as a member of an organization which experts have identified as a Chinese Communist Party (CCP) intelligence front group, according to a spokesman from the company he leads.

Dominic Ng, CEO of East West Bank, served at an “executive-director level” in an “honorary position” at the China Overseas Exchange Association (COEA), yet allegedly withdrew from the organization in 2014 due to “non-participation,” according to statements an East West Bank spokesman made to American Banker on Friday. The statements were issued following a Daily Caller News Foundation investigation which found that Ng served as “executive director” at COEA between 2013 and 2017, before the banker began a five-year position with the same title of “executive director” at the related China Overseas Friendship Association (COFA) in 2019; both COEA and COFA have been identified by China experts as Chinese intelligence front groups.

And this:

“An individual with ties to Chinese intelligence front groups should be disqualified from public office,” Texas Republican Rep. Lance Gooden told the Daily Caller News Foundation on Monday. “If he has any integrity, Mr. Ng would step down until an investigation has time to occur.”

If he had any integrity?????????????????????????????????????????????? Why aren't the Republicans saying more? Doing more? What are they waiting for?

What about the integrity of members of the current administration? Did they know this and proceed anyway or were they just incompetent idiots? Where's THEIR integrity? Oh that's right. Our current administration is owned by China. What the hell was I thinking?

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Once you realize the globalists have been in charge for a while and everything is just a show, the more it makes sense.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

I don't know if "Clown World" is a good enough answer to all this, but to have the FBI just ignore the information we all know to be fact from the laptop (being enough to warrant an investigation into how corrupt the Biden cabinet really is) and the only rumblings we really hear come from the old few is a real problem for me. (Jordan, Jonson) Nobody else seems to care that China is pulling the strings in the US. I'm a chubby old guy in rural NC. Not much help to the global situation, but I sure as hell can see the issues here.

Why is this allowed to continue? And why does the left just whatabout their way around this? Are they really as stupid as we think they are?
edit on 20-2-2023 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   
This is shady and I'd like them to investigate this more. I'm sure he has an ongoing clearance investigation going. If you've ever had any level of clearance, you'll know the research into your life never stops. It's ongoing.

What's shady to me is that he was seen in photos at a pretty high directorate level and then suddenly in 2014 he withdraws and says he never participated or paid dues or anything. But he's listed as a high official in the years prior and there are photos to support that. Maybe he's a double agent.

I know one thing -- we won't get our Chinese ATS posters coming in here any time soon and going, "Yeah, kick the Chinese guy out!"

I have a feeling they'll stay quiet on this one.

Will he resign while they think about starting an investigation, maybe? I don't see that happening. Does anyone resign any more. Does anyone resign even when there is a real investigation happening? Did Gaetz resign through his investigation, before they decided not to charge? Ken Paxton has been indicted 5 years ago, he's still in office. Heck, did Trump resign through any of the investigations?

I can't think of one person that's resigned because they're being investigated. I'm sure they're watching him though. And they should.

Here's your link that you missed: Link

edit on 20-2-2023 by Mahogany because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Are they really as stupid as we think they are?

Yes.

And why does the left just whatabout their way around this?

See above.

There are also plenty of them that know their Dem masters are crooks, con artists, swindlers and frauds, but they just don’t care because there is no more late night Tweets from Trump hurting their fragile feelz.
They are perfectly fine with them destroying the country.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Once you realize the globalists have been in charge for a while and everything is just a show, the more it makes sense.

I hate sense

JK. Sometimes knowing sucks.
edit on 1528202300000028bMon, 20 Feb 2023 16:40:15 -06002023000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

I saw that one. But that's not even the issue because it's a well known fact at this point even though it's currently being 'investigated'.

He was selected by Biden in July 2022 which is 9 months ago. He should have been well vetted and ELIMINATED before he was appointed based on the available information.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I am all for freedom; of speech, pursuit of happiness, general fairness and well being, etc… but with the amount of corruption on all levels. I believe we have entered into a phase of “ damage control” and I’m planning my “retreat” while also living my day to day…..

Like my father has always said…. “ it is what it is”. And my mother said “ play the game, until you are in a position to change the rules”…. Best of luck y’all.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 07:23 PM
link   

They're not even bothering to pretend anymore.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

I hate sense

JK. Sometimes knowing sucks.

Not sometimes, all the time it sucks. It makes life difficult to stomach ...and certain types of peoples difficult to stomach as well.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 11:50 PM
link   

The U.S. House wants Ng checked out by the (corrupted?) FBI...

House Republicans are asking the FBI to investigate and report to Congress about President Biden’s appointee to the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC), Dominic Ng, over potential Espionage Act violations, according to a new letter.

Led by Rep. Lance Gooden (R-Texas), the six lawmakers accuse Biden of appointing “an individual with existing Chinese Communist Party (CCP) ties,” alleging that Ng — the chairman and CEO of the California-based East West Bank — has worked for two Chinese intelligence operations front groups.

“The Biden Administration has allowed the CCP to infiltrate the third-party sector and, consequently, political leaders that have existing relationships to these groups and are privy to U.S. intelligence,” the letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray reads.
More at: thehill.com...< br />

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
Biden and his band of traitors to the USA are strong and well apparently.

President Joe Biden’s appointee to represent the U.S. at the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) formerly served as a member of an organization which experts have identified as a Chinese Communist Party (CCP) intelligence front group, according to a spokesman from the company he leads.

Dominic Ng, CEO of East West Bank, served at an “executive-director level” in an “honorary position” at the China Overseas Exchange Association (COEA), yet allegedly withdrew from the organization in 2014 due to “non-participation,” according to statements an East West Bank spokesman made to American Banker on Friday. The statements were issued following a Daily Caller News Foundation investigation which found that Ng served as “executive director” at COEA between 2013 and 2017, before the banker began a five-year position with the same title of “executive director” at the related China Overseas Friendship Association (COFA) in 2019; both COEA and COFA have been identified by China experts as Chinese intelligence front groups.

And this:

“An individual with ties to Chinese intelligence front groups should be disqualified from public office,” Texas Republican Rep. Lance Gooden told the Daily Caller News Foundation on Monday. “If he has any integrity, Mr. Ng would step down until an investigation has time to occur.”

If he had any integrity?????????????????????????????????????????????? Why aren't the Republicans saying more? Doing more? What are they waiting for?

What about the integrity of members of the current administration? Did they know this and proceed anyway or were they just incompetent idiots? Where's THEIR integrity? Oh that's right. Our current administration is owned by China. What the hell was I thinking?

June 17, 2023

-BREAKING-

PRESIDENT BIDEN releases a BOMBSHELL!

He wants Americans to know the Chinese Balloon that floated over the USA for a few days was an ACCIDENT, that left China EMBARRASSED.

This may have been relayed to him by Secretary of State Antony Blinken, who is currently in China visiting with Chinese President Xi-Eleven.

According to the Biden Administration's Chinese Controllers, this Spy Balloon was spying on the wrong country (America), or really wasn't a spy balloon at all.

That's a relief!

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Well that is pretty gross.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He already spoke on the issue back in February.

Joe Biden has broken his silence on unknown aerial objects shot down over North America during the past week, assessing that they were “most likely” operated by private companies or research institutions rather than China.

The US president’s tentative conclusion is likely to fuel criticism that his orders to take down the objects were an overreaction amid political pressure over the discovery of a suspected Chinese spy balloon that transited much of the country.

www.theguardian.com...

But here's the rest of new conversation regarding the 'embarassment'

“And so, I’m hoping that, over the next several months, I’ll be meeting with [Chinese leader] Xi [Jinping] again and talking about legitimate differences we have but also how there’s areas we can get along,” he added.

thehill.com...

Being in the right place at the right time has worked really for Uncle Joe. Unfortunately for the rest of us that actually care about those 'kitchen table' issues, not so much.

At this point, Biden is more harm than good for our country.

join