It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainian Woman Has Message For Zelensky

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   
You mean you’re an activist journalist? Only your flavor of propaganda is to be heard, and then it’s no longer propaganda!

Feigning authority is a tactic of those who fear it. How many billions of us tax dollars have been sent now again, and you claim they don’t have enough for munitions? Maybe they should have spent those billions on bullets?

We should conclude from your admission that your contributions here are you “working”

originally posted by: Morbidlynx

originally posted by: Kester
If words offend you more than WW1 style slaughter don't listen to this.

The word I got back from Ukraine is 90% of the MSM version of the war is untrue. With that in mind I feel her opinion deserves some attention.

As somebody who works against russian propaganda i can say this is an absolute lie and propagandist presentation. most of what you see is censored. the only thing ukraine lacks is not courage or fortitude but munitions.

edit on 19-2-2023 by ITSALIVE because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Morbidlynx

originally posted by: Kester
If words offend you more than WW1 style slaughter don't listen to this.

The word I got back from Ukraine is 90% of the MSM version of the war is untrue. With that in mind I feel her opinion deserves some attention.

As somebody who works against russian propaganda i can say this is an absolute lie and propagandist presentation. most of what you see is censored. the only thing ukraine lacks is not courage or fortitude but munitions.

Should’ve just told us you were a Fed… or Ray Epps… instead of writing all that other nonsense.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

What is actually happening is far worse than just censorship the whole MSM is and has been lying about just about anything that matters. We in the west have been proud of our free press and the ability to debate to get to the truth. But something happened around 9 11 Or it might have happened earlier around Watergate. It is no secret that corporations are more fascist. And that some type of coup has occurred. Either way, Putin thinks that the leaders are Satanic, and the Nazis are in charge, whether you think it is true or not it doesn't matter, because the leader of this Nuclear superpower does. The implications are self-evident when the hot war starts It looks like he will be after the western leaders. Just as they are after him.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
Man you are a perfect example of why propaganda is such a powerful tool… You have fully bought into the “Putin is the most evil man on the planet” nonsense, even though he hasn’t done anything different from what we (America/the West) has done for decades.
Can you please explain how the Iraq invasion was done in a “Democratic fashion”? Iran, Syria, Libya?… I have a feeling you can’t. I also have a feeling that you supported those invasions and thought they were warranted/justified, am I right?
The only mistake that Putin made when he invaded Ukraine was that he didn’t include that one little magical keyword (“democracy”) in his intentions/goals/reasons for invading. Now, because he didn’t do that, he is suddenly the most evil person ever and everything he’s done/will do is despicable and appalling. Putin is the biggest threat the world has ever seen since Hitler, all because he didn’t disguise his true motives and hide behind the veil of that special “democracy” catch phrase…
You’ve allowed propaganda to turn you into a hypocrite.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: WhiteBunnyRockefeller

What does it matter whether Putin is evil or not? And just because America invaded Iraq, how does that make the war in Ukraine any better? The bottom line for me is that I care about Europe so I want Putin to desist his attacks. If you want to save the Middle East from any future war that's great. But don't waste your strength on making excuses for this war that is happening right now. Killing an Ukrainian won't bring an Iraqi back to life, will it?

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: WhiteBunnyRockefeller

"Can you please explain how the Iraq invasion was done in a “Democratic fashion”? Iran, Syria, Libya?… I have a feeling you can’t. I also have a feeling that you supported those invasions and thought they were warranted/justified, am I right?'

No, you'd be wrong.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Either way, Putin thinks that the leaders are Satanic, and the Nazis are in charge, whether you think it is true or not it doesn't matter, because the leader of this Nuclear superpower does.....

Do you honestly believe that Putin really thinks that or is it more likely that he's just using those, amongst others, as lame excuses to hide behind in order to justify his real motivations of expansionism, a Greater Russia and his own lasting legacy with a Great epithet?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join