It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainian Woman Has Message For Zelensky

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 12:42 AM
link   
If words offend you more than WW1 style slaughter don't listen to this.

The word I got back from Ukraine is 90% of the MSM version of the war is untrue. With that in mind I feel her opinion deserves some attention.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

I liked the bit about "collecting all the scrap metal from Europe".
It seems she sees what I read.
No doubt the MSM,globalist elitist bootlickers will be dropping into this thread to call her a Putin lover or Russian agent.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

I appreciated that comment as well. Who knows how accurate the translation is though.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

Who knows how accurate the translation is though.

And who knows how representative of popular opinion it is?

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 02:27 AM
link   
It's very interesting to hear from a very good perspective as someone has a negative view of what people would say a leader of their nation is. as we all know the leader of the Free world well they call it the Free world which is a bunch of BS but yeah we all know the leaders are full of BS. the guy is only interested in his wealth and he can escape to any other country when his country collapses and you people think Biden is is anti-American that guy he doesn't care one bit about his country because he knows him and his wife can escape easily to another country when the country collapses because Russia is not going to back down.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Does it matter? Its an opinion. As valid as any other.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

The word I got back from Ukraine is 90% of the MSM version of the war is untrue. With that in mind I feel her opinion deserves some attention.

Video by southfront….

Hmmmm

SouthFront (sometimes written South Front) is a multilingual website registered in Russia. It has been accused of being an outlet for disinformation and being under the control of the Russian government, and is sanctioned by the US Treasury and banned by social media platforms for this reason

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Don’t agree with social media banning

But… one main stream media vs another (Russian) main stream media. Really….
edit on 18-2-2023 by WhatItIs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 03:54 AM
link   

As somebody who works against russian propaganda i can say this is an absolute lie and propagandist presentation. most of what you see is censored. the only thing ukraine lacks is not courage or fortitude but munitions.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Just one of many mad Ukrainians at Zelenskyy

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhatItIs

Video by southfront….

Hmmmm

SouthFront (sometimes written South Front) is a multilingual website registered in Russia. It has been accused of being an outlet for disinformation and being under the control of the Russian government, and is sanctioned by the US Treasury and banned by social media platforms for this reason

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Don’t agree with social media banning

But… one main stream media vs another (Russian) main stream media. Really….

No the video was actually picked up off of TIK TOK by Southfront and put on their site. It's just like when Fox News shows a Tik Tok video that they like and it says Fox News on the screen when they play it.

Or when Fox News plays a "Libs of Tik tok" video that they get off the "Libs of Tik Tok" Twitter page, does this mean these arent real people with real views and they are just "Fox News actors"??

I would hardly call Tik Tok Russian main stream media. Southfront, simply picked up someone's opinion off Tik Tok, nothing less, nothing more. You know there are Ukrainians around the world who go on Tik Tok with bad words against Zelenskyy, right?

Cmon now 😂

edit on 18-2-2023 by MisguidedAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Morbidlynx

As somebody who works against russian propaganda i can say this is an absolute lie and propagandist presentation. most of what you see is censored. the only thing ukraine lacks is not courage or fortitude but munitions.

It's a lie and "Russian propaganda" because it goes against your beliefs right?

Most of what you see is censored? What do you even mean by this? What exactly was "censored"?
edit on 18-2-2023 by MisguidedAngel because: Typo

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Too bad it’s all futile. Zelensky got the hand of the CIA so far up his butt, you can take fingerprints from his nose. He is but a mere minion, installed by the wicked witch of the west Victoria Nuland, and he’ll do whatever he is told to do by his puppetmasters. The only thing that will probably happen, is that lady being arrested for being an enemy of the state, for stating the obvious, just like they did with the elder lady who said that the US and Ukraine are responsible for this war.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Interesting that she keeps referencing the UK and not including America or UN, no?
Why is she weighing in on UK? Why did Boris scupper the 'peace talks' that Putin agreed to sit in on in March (I think) last year?
Why is the UK her target? What are we not being told?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Russians tend to be a bit obsessed with Britain. I guess it stems from the 19th century or something. Like Russian Troll used to talk about his British fan club all the time.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 06:24 AM
link   

The word I got back from Ukraine is 90% of the MSM version of the war is untrue.

I don't need Ukraine to tell me that, lol.

Russia is bad, history doesn't count, and anything Ukraine does can be overlooked.

That's the whole argument from actual adults.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: WhatItIs
Pretty girl. Cleavage. Poor thing. Way cuter than Zelensky

This thread proves cut rate propaganda works - no reason to even try very hard

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants
Maybe because Victoria and Albert's son Prince Alfred married into the Romanov family and thus started the Russian/British bloodline in Russia?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisguidedAngel

I would hardly call Tik Tok Russian main stream media. Southfront,

Really. What is the magic Tik Tok filter that prevents government propaganda. And where did Tik Tok originate from? By what government. And what data is Tik ToK collecting, and where is it sending that data?

You’re worried about government overreach/ spying? But have Tik Tok on your phone. That’s about stupid.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhatItIs

originally posted by: MisguidedAngel

I would hardly call Tik Tok Russian main stream media. Southfront,

Really. What is the magic Tik Tok filter that prevents government propaganda. And where did Tik Tok originate from? By what government. And what data is Tik ToK collecting, and where is it sending that data?

You’re worried about government overreach/ spying? But have Tik Tok on your phone. That’s about stupid.

When the 5 Eyes have access to ALL of it, what's it matter?

The apps don't matter when you have hardware level access...

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

I liked the bit about "collecting all the scrap metal from Europe".

ha, that's got to be pure propaganda why would they need to go all across europe, they got tons of scrap from all the jack in the box russian tanks and APC's with a fresh supply daily, and that's not counting all the other vehicles. there no need to go across europe.

sounds more like russia is taking a cheap shot at and trying to intimidate NATO countries from sending their tanks and the soviet era tanks ( that are rolling scrap metal) they have left over.

that's just pitiful

edit on 18-2-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join