It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minor CME on its way to Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Minor geomagnetic storm due to go into effect on Friday.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: livinglight108

Auroras possible as far south as New York

spaceweather.com...

A similar NOAA model agrees: The CME should arrive during the late hours of Feb. 17th. First contact is expected to produce a minor G1-class geomagnetic storm, intensifying to moderate G2-class storming on Feb. 18th. During such storms, auroras can spill into the United States as far south as, e.g., New York and Idaho (55 deg. geomagnetic latitude). Aurora alerts: SMS Text.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Auroras possible as far south as New York

spaceweather.com...

A similar NOAA model agrees: The CME should arrive during the late hours of Feb. 17th. First contact is expected to produce a minor G1-class geomagnetic storm, intensifying to moderate G2-class storming on Feb. 18th. During such storms, auroras can spill into the United States as far south as, e.g., New York and Idaho (55 deg. geomagnetic latitude). Aurora alerts: SMS Text.

Whoa. I would think that for them to be seen that far it would have to be greater than minor?

In one of his recent videos, he spoke to the phenomenon of particular auroras being now seen that previously only manifested via heavier storms. Why is this, I'm ignorant to. Nonetheless, I remain intrigued by following these activities.

This is the video I elude to:

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Said knocked out phone comm awhile yesterday. Tmobile etc...still comin'.

Thnx

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   
My wife wants to go to a cabin rental for our 10 year anniversary in 2 weeks. I've already printed out walking directions in case of something like this. She says I'm paranoid, I say I'm prepared.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
My wife wants to go to a cabin rental for our 10-year anniversary in 2 weeks. I've already printed out walking directions in case of something like this. She says I'm paranoid, I say I'm prepared.

I got this book for Christmas when it came out in 97/98, I think this is as likely to happen as any EOTW scenario. It's a phenomenon that does happen and there is no telling when, no it's overdue, we don't know what causes them we got educated guesses. It's literally being at the wrong place at the wrong time,

Get it for her to read.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Wasn't this supposed to be a huge flare ? scientist said a massive piece broke off tornado'd around the northern hemisphere and headed straight at earth .

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

My wife wants to go to a cabin rental for our 10-year anniversary in 2 weeks. I've already printed out walking directions in case of something like this. She says I'm paranoid, I say I'm prepared.

I got this book for Christmas when it came out in 97/98, I think this is as likely to happen as any EOTW scenario. It's a phenomenon that does happen and there is no telling when, no it's overdue, we don't know what causes them we got educated guesses. It's literally being at the wrong place at the wrong time,

Get it for her to read.

Scientism, academiaism, and government want the public not knowing. Shills across all cyberspheric platforms attempt to keep the beans unspilled. Fortunately, Truth has its way.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Man, I tried to think ahead with the on foot route in case something like this happens while we're up there camping and she said she's about ready to not want to go lol. I tell her the same thing every time.....one day you'll thank me.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Thank God for the magnetosphere! It's what protects us from solar flares. The only time we're vulnerable is when there's a polar flip and that magnetosphere collapses. Crap, we're overdue for that too!

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I am ready for this one.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 10:28 PM
link   

a reply to: putnam6

Man, I tried to think ahead with the on foot route in case something like this happens while we're up there camping and she said she's about ready to not want to go lol. I tell her the same thing every time.....one day you'll thank me.

I have done the same, in fact, I just did an in depth topographical and sat image map study of the area around the building I work. My idea is if I had to leave town on foot, I'd head north through some public property. I'd need a three day B.O.B. at work to have for the 20 mile walk home, or to head out on the North Country National Scenic Trial that is about ten miles from there. I'm not quite paranoid enough yet to keep a bug out bag at work and if I have the time while bugging out, I could improvise with things around work and in my truck.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 11:54 PM
link   

It's EE (everyone else) this time around and y'all know it! Nicolas Cage predicted this coming many of his movies ago! 🔥📛♨️

The Super Flare is a GO! 👉💨💥

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I fail to see the conspiracy in a CME.

Am I missing the angle here?

new topics

top topics

join