It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Campbell - Pieces Of Destroyed Brain Tissue - Analysis Of Vaccine Victim Autopsy Case Report

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Dr. Campbell recently did an analysis of the MDPI case report that investigated the death a man who died 3 weeks after receiving his third Covid shot. A macroscopic examination was performed during the autopsy and spike protein was discovered in high levels in many tissues of the body, including most notably the heart and brain. As mentioned, the man died 3 weeks post vaccination and the cause was listed as parkinsons. The examination noted brain deterioration in areas where the spike protein was discovered in high levels. Immunohistochemical staining revealed spike protein and the absence of nucleocapsid protein. This is the fingerprint of vaccine damage as the virus contains both proteins and they would both be detectable. In this case only spike protein was detected.

It's important to note that this study provides a framework for identifying deaths caused by the vaccine versus deaths caused by the virus. Now there is no excuse not to perform autopsies to determine this cause of death when the vaccine is suspected. There is no way to know how many people who died unexpectedly or suddenly were quickly cremated erasing the evidence before it could be determined.

The findings from this study are disturbing because the case showed an undiagnosed case of myocarditis was present, which could be seen as a ticking time bomb absent of Parkinson's. Furthermore, was Parkinson's caused by the vaccines or sped up due to the spike protein inflammation which can be seen destroying brain tissue? What other conditions would have manifested if given enough time?

Campbell's notes:

Patient had no history of COVID-19

Immunohistochemistry for SARS-CoV-2 antigens (spike and nucleocapsid proteins) was performed.

Only spike protein but no nucleocapsid protein could be detected,

within the foci of inflammation, brain and heart

Spike protein detected in the endothelial cells of small blood vessels.

From the study:

Since no nucleocapsid protein could be detected, the presence of spike protein must be ascribed to vaccination rather than to viral infection.

The findings corroborate previous reports of encephalitis and myocarditis caused by gene-based COVID-19 vaccines.

A causal connection of these findings to the preceding COVID-19 vaccination was established by immunohistochemical demonstration of SARS-CoV-2 spike protein.

The methodology introduced in this study should be useful for distinguishing between causation by COVID-19 vaccination or infection in ambiguous cases.

edit on 16-2-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

expect the deniers to show fairly soon now. a couple that spout the the government line like it was gospel they are a preachin.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

expect the deniers to show fairly soon now. a couple that spout the the government line like it was gospel they are a preachin.

They seem to be fading away and only come out to slam Trump while fiercely defending everything Biden says and does.

You won't be getting an apology.

The next 'pandemic' is going to be a hard sell-even MSM is beginning to report on the negative effects of the vaccine.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   
You can't use an association to conclude this. Maybe it is just that people who have damaged brain tissue are more apt to take the vaccine.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
You can't use an association to conclude this. Maybe it is just that people who have damaged brain tissue are more apt to take the vaccine.

No, the conclusion that spike protein was found at the sites of lesions and inflammatory responses and that the spike proteins came from vaccination, not infection, is clear:

Here's a pointer to the actual article, in case anyone wants to read it:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

"Immunohistochemistry for SARS-CoV-2 antigens (spike protein and nucleocapsid) revealed that the lesions with necrotizing encephalitis as well as the acute inflammatory changes in the small blood vessels (brain and heart) were associated with abundant deposits of the spike protein SARS-CoV-2 subunit 1. Since the nucleocapsid protein of SARS-CoV-2 was consistently absent, it must be assumed that the presence of spike protein in affected tissues was not due to an infection with SARS-CoV-2 but rather to the transfection of the tissues by the gene-based COVID-19-vaccines. Importantly, spike protein could be only demonstrated in the areas with acute inflammatory reactions (brain, heart, and small blood vessels), in particular in endothelial cells, microglia, and astrocytes. This is strongly suggestive that the spike protein may have played at least a contributing role to the development of the lesions and the course of the disease in this patient."

Interestingly, the author goes on to state:

"In the case reported here, it may be noted that the spike protein was primarily detected in the vascular endothelium and sparsely in the glial cells but not in the neurons. Nevertheless, neuronal cell death was widespread in the encephalitic foci, which suggests some contribution of immunological bystander activation, i.e., autoimmunity, to the observed cell and tissue damage."

It has seemed to me for some time that the acute myocarditis that is sometimes observed in people vaccinated with the mRNA vaccines is essentially an autoimmune reaction. Some people seem to be predisposed to develop autoimmune reactions and some aren't. Those who are predisposed can develop strong reactions to any vaccine or any virus infection. Anything that stimulates the immune system to become active can be the trigger for the immune system to mistakenly attack healthy tissue. This guy could have been one of those.

In any case, and for this guy with pre-existing brain damage from Parkinson's, the spike protein seems to have pushed him over the edge He probably would have died if he had gotten Covid-19 also, since both the infection and the vaccines produce equivalent amounts of spike protein.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   
That closing jab speaks volumes :

... I doubt it, but I would suggest it.

He's really come around. But I'm still baffled by the fact the he even took the damned thing.
:
edit on 2023 2 16 by incoserv because: correction.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Yeah, that article is pretty clear that the vaccine did cause or did increase the risk of it happening. It does state that some people are at higher risk of this happening down close to the bottom of what you posted. I think it mentioned that those with autoimmune issues are ones more at risk.

I tried to make a joke with my past post, It was sort of sarcasm, but I am kind of lousy at comedy but I still try. I spent most of my life being serious and analyzing things, Maybe I have to get dementia before I can make a good joke.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: rickymouse

No, the conclusion that spike protein was found at the sites of lesions and inflammatory responses and that the spike proteins came from vaccination, not infection, is clear:

Here's a pointer to the actual article, in case anyone wants to read it:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

"Immunohistochemistry for SARS-CoV-2 antigens (spike protein and nucleocapsid) revealed that the lesions with necrotizing encephalitis as well as the acute inflammatory changes in the small blood vessels (brain and heart) were associated with abundant deposits of the spike protein SARS-CoV-2 subunit 1. Since the nucleocapsid protein of SARS-CoV-2 was consistently absent, it must be assumed that the presence of spike protein in affected tissues was not due to an infection with SARS-CoV-2 but rather to the transfection of the tissues by the gene-based COVID-19-vaccines. Importantly, spike protein could be only demonstrated in the areas with acute inflammatory reactions (brain, heart, and small blood vessels), in particular in endothelial cells, microglia, and astrocytes. This is strongly suggestive that the spike protein may have played at least a contributing role to the development of the lesions and the course of the disease in this patient."

Interestingly, the author goes on to state:

"In the case reported here, it may be noted that the spike protein was primarily detected in the vascular endothelium and sparsely in the glial cells but not in the neurons. Nevertheless, neuronal cell death was widespread in the encephalitic foci, which suggests some contribution of immunological bystander activation, i.e., autoimmunity, to the observed cell and tissue damage."

It has seemed to me for some time that the acute myocarditis that is sometimes observed in people vaccinated with the mRNA vaccines is essentially an autoimmune reaction. Some people seem to be predisposed to develop autoimmune reactions and some aren't. Those who are predisposed can develop strong reactions to any vaccine or any virus infection. Anything that stimulates the immune system to become active can be the trigger for the immune system to mistakenly attack healthy tissue. This guy could have been one of those.

In any case, and for this guy with pre-existing brain damage from Parkinson's, the spike protein seems to have pushed him over the edge He probably would have died if he had gotten Covid-19 also, since both the infection and the vaccines produce equivalent amounts of spike protein.

It should be clear to you that the free spike protein is the major driving force behind most of these 'mysterious diseases' that many have side from or have been incapacitated following vaccination with these crippled and dangerous mRNA products.

No need for vaccine apologetics and denialism. Your assertions that he would have probably if he was infected with SARS-CoV-2 derives from nowhere. It has just come out of your mind do to justify his death from the vaccine.

It is clear you are a vaccine apologist and defender of the Pharmaceuticals.

edit on 16-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

He's really come around. But I'm still baffled by the fact the he even took the damned thing.
:

Everyone was fooled by billions of dollars of propaganda.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Personally have appreciation for your quirky sense-of-humour.

Have seen your posts, near the back of a thread, with zero or one stars, that just get me chuckling.

Just because we don't always comment on it, doesn't mean it's not noticed.

Plenty of non-members read these threads as well.

Would you hide-away, and deprive the world of your beautiful uniqueness ?

As to why John C. took the Jabbers™ : perhaps he was just sleepwalking through life, like so many do ?

Never wondering, never questioning, just falling-in line.

Then reality smacked him with a fish.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: incoserv

:

Everyone was fooled by billions of dollars of propaganda.

No, not everyone!

I wasn't. Lots of people here weren't.

Oh, I forgot; we're just crazy conspiracy theorists.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

I still can't believe this video is real. It's so over the top and ridiculous that there is absolutely no coming back from it.

top topics

join