It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baal World Government Summit?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Hey there Koolio-12-Pack.

Got a really weird vibe, because was perusing a website in another window, and it appears to be of the same style and layout as the site you just linked !

Third-World-Traveller

Came-upon that site just earlier, when reading through an .old ATS thread from 2011

Things that make you go hmmmm ....

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Yo mate will look into the interlocks but some (repeat some) of those quotes are of extreme import.

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Direne

Good to see you Urine

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Just a bit lower, "my" site has a link to " your " site...

mumble mumble cough ... internet bubbles ... cough mumble mumble ...

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Please explain brother, I haven't got a site lol.

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   

That Real-World-Order you just mentioned, with all of them juicy quotes.

It's from the same " family " of sites that ole Nothin found in an old 2011 thread.

Probably the same authors.

Just funny how there are whatever millions of supposed pages on the WWW, funny ...

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Now getting your drift amigo (when sober lol).

Have lots of respect for you so tell me if it's worth devoting six months of looking into.

Many (many) of the quotes have direct book source links and are easily verifiable - the black nobility section is well worth diving into.

What's the problem when it comes to quotes like this... despite idiots trying to call you 'right wing'?

As it concerns everyone) in a healthy, functioning democracy suppose there needs to be free speech, free enquiry and wholly dissenting viewpoints so we can all work out who's full of sh•t and mock them.

If I'm one of them then fair enough.

Have had an amazing amount of sh•t about this thread but considering the majority of it is factual in content I'll just carry on.

Have you heard the Phoenician Baal sacrifice stories about those who live under Malta lol?

Much love

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
This aspect really can't be escaped. They attach to a (metaphysical) philosophy we see over & over and in various symbology. I personally find it hard to believe these garish maniacal clown-puppets could pull this off without the freaking forces of darkness behind it.

Either Good & Evil exist or they don't.

If they are just social constructs then there's little for us to complain about if we follow that philosophy out. Those at the top of that food chain are just living out their ideals and aren't afraid to face and embrace it.

If, on the other hand, Good & Evil do exist then that raises a pertinent viewpoint from which we might come to some conclusions. Not answers per se but the kind of conclusions that can sometimes suggest answers.

This new progressive (regressive) world being materialized before our very eyes is, as I'm perceiving it, about way more than socio-economic controls. It's Babylon and I think that's good as metaphor if nothing else.

I'm personally convinced Good & Evil do exist. If so, I can only see the current events playing out in greater frequency as indicative of the inherent battle between the two.

And speaking of current events, how 'bout all that UAP business? Think it plays into the current elite power play? The good news is--I'm guessing--is that we will get some actual information about the phenomena. Mainly what we'll get, I'd further guess, is the slowly rolled-out admission that at least part of the phenomena is something that's always been with us. All the "operatives" keep using ID-type language and the "warning" to not assume an extraterrestrial explanation.

Maybe, if we're lucky, some explanation or even demonstration of some of the "tech." Anything other than that will probably be narrative-supporting fiction.

I do find it all fascinating though since I've come to the conclusion that a brave new world, as it were, is inevitable. Fascinating in a can't-look-away-from-the-trainwreck kind of way I mean.

I don't totally rule out a sincere Disclosure, but the odds are extremely slim I think.

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Hey mate doesn't matter if you believe F. William Engdahl, just check out the relevant documents.. particularly the newly released Bayer (Pfizer) ones - they are going after the women's reproductive organs full stop.

The Rockefeller Foundation, working with John D. Rockefeller Ill's Population Council, the World Bank, the UN Development Program and the Ford Foundation, and others, had been working with the WHO (World Health Organization) for 20 years to develop an anti-fertility vaccine using tetanus, as well as with other vaccines."

F. William Engdahl in his book "Seeds of Destuction"

So many Nazi International connections in that quote it's Mindboggling...

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

youtu.be...

Hey mate don't remember the timestamp but UN Pagan Wickerman sh•t in their own words is above.

Fertility and weather gods all financially sponsored by one trillionnlaire family (you just can't make this # up lol).

The Rockefellers have funded almost everything regarding climate.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Direne

The source you link is from The New American:

The New American (TNA) is a conservative and right-wing print magazine published twice a month and a digital news source published daily online by American Opinion Publishing Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of the John Birch Society

The John Birch Society (JBS) is an American right-wing political advocacy group.

Now the context is set.

I've never seen WEF members and all the world's top leftists report on themselves how evil they are, so who else is going to publish this news? It won't come from leftist media. They don't often snitch on themselves collectively, but they do often target their own when they need to, anything that gets the heat off. This summit is likely compartmented with a touchy feely show for the front line members, but the dark back room stuff is where the real plans are made.

The next one will be attempting to push Russia into a first strike so they can get their real ritual killings started on a productive scale..

The real context with this article is simply an announcement of what these followers of darkness are doing.

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   

People of Dubai

keep your children close

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join