It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deny Ignorance On The Alien Craft Being Shot Down

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Why they couldn't say that yesterday is a mystery.

Manufacturing a narrative takes time and this one is being done on the fly.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I agree, per accounts to date, in the history of UFOS, they always had vastly superior capabilities and we were never able to shoot them down. Now all the sudden we are able to shoot these things down that go so fast they could literally move out of the way of a missile in a second. It doesn't make sense. Unless suddenly we have tech that can lock on such objects and damage them. Sounds kind of far-fetched. I am more in the camp that someone is using low tech to test the fences, IE see our radar coverage and reaction time to airspace incursion. The Russians routinely do this by flying their bombers close to our airspace and then just seeing what we do. It does seem like we just go from one nail biting crisis to the next as of late, doesnt it? The value of that as a distracting element should not be underestimated, and I think people get that now.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   
These “objects” are not aliens.

If they were extraterrestrials, then that means they travelled light years to reach our planet, meaning their technology is far far more advanced than ours. Any bullets or missiles coming their way from planes and guns would be akin to us hitting them with a pillow.

Do aliens even exist? Would these technologically, intellectually superior beings stand by and document the genocide which has been happening the last few years. I would like to think if they existed they would intervene.

I’m inclined to think it is a coverup, lots of excess deaths at the moment and they are suddenly creating a Marburg vaccine… for a virus that has been around since 1967, and killed 2 people in 2022.

They want you to look up, if you are looking for aliens then you stay oblivious.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Historically we've never been able to technically match the capabilities of UAPs or UFOs. Infact there are many stories of them shooting our craft down or being the culprit in disappearing aircraft. Where did we get the tech to all of a sudden shoot them down? C'mon, be smarter than that. These aren't alien craft. What they are is a huge distraction to make people look away from the Nordtstream Pipeline, Biden scandals, FBI corruption and Pfizer scandal, and God knows what else is in the play book to destroy the world.

They aren't "alien" craft.

Agreed. Alien craft - a kids birthday party prop with some # attached.

Its a massive distraction to what else is going on

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   
We have ways to attack ufos but it does not include sidewinders. There is that.

Second why are we using F-22 Raptors to shoot down balloons when there are F-16 s stationed 5 minutes away?

Basic questions that have not been answered.

They are setting up some type of false flag with the raptors attacking weather balloons.

I’m thinking about going rabbit hunting with my 50 cal. Anyone want to come?

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
We have ways to attack ufos but it does not include sidewinders. There is that.

Second why are we using F-22 Raptors to shoot down balloons when there are F-16 s stationed 5 minutes away?

Basic questions that have not been answered.

They are setting up some type of false flag with the raptors attacking weather balloons.

I’m thinking about going rabbit hunting with my 50 cal. Anyone want to come?

So we can waste 400 thousand dollar mistles so MIC can bill us for more.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Here is the conversation between two F-16 pilots shooting down the object over Lake Huron. www.thedrive.com...

The parts that stick out are:

The object that one of the F-16s shot down using an AIM-9X Sidewinder missile, at an altitude of approximately 20,000 feet, has been described by U.S. officials as an “octagonal structure” with strings attached to it.

Until that wreckage is recovered, the U.S. military is saying that it won’t rule out any explanation for what the object actually is. The same goes for previous flying objects shot down by U.S. Air Force F-22 Raptor jets over Alaska and the Canadian Yukon in recent days, which followed the shooting down of a Chinese high-altitude balloon a week ago.

Most interesting is the fact that the Viper pilots had a tough time definitively describing the object.

“I wouldn’t really call it a balloon… I don’t know what… I can see it outside with my eyes,” one of the pilots says. “Looks like something… there’s some kind of object that’s distended… it’s hard to tell, it’s pretty small.”

“I’m gonna call it a balloon,” one of the pilots later adds.

“The size of it, that would be challenging, it’s so slow and so small, I just can’t see it,” one of the pilots says. “Definitely smaller than a car,” is the judgment of one of the pilots. At one point, one Viper pilot seems to say it was about the size of “four-wheeler,” likely referring to a recreational all-terrain vehicle. There is also an indication that the pilots were worried about a possible collision with the mystery craft as it could only be seen at very close range.

“Looking outside it’s like a black-ish, I’m gonna call it like a container, can’t really tell though what the shape is,” one pilot says. “I’ve got a tone,” he adds, indicating that the AIM-9X locked on and that he has a “good track but can’t see through the glare of the cockpit.”

“It looks dark, but I can get a pretty good sun glint off of it,” the other pilot remarks.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Determination as to wether we shot down an alien spacecraft is actually quite easy. If you are in the United States of America, just go to any outward facing window and check for total vaporization of your neighborhood. If your neighbor's houses are all or mostly still there, then no alien spacecraft were harmed. If, on the other hand all you see is a smoking hole, Biden has shot down an alien craft.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: UnknownOrigin

Was thinking in these cases of identification of a small slow speed object at lower altitudes, it would be better to send up a military helicopter or a V-22 Osprey.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   
BINGO, you win!

Not sure if you listen to Weapoinzed Podcast from Jeremy Corbell and George Knapp. They are saying that there is no way in hell that reporters spoke with or somehow got quotes from the pilots a day or two after this happened. And also,l there is no way we would be able to shoot down the real UAP's.

Up, Up and Away with Dave Foley Episode 4

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I agree. I didn’t follow this completely but if these UAPs were a threat of any kind, they’d have been shot down asap with possibly no MSM reporting (blackout).

There was one where the DoD said not to shoot it down [right now] and so Biden agreed. Whatever it was garnered more attention until it was shot down over the Atlantic. Well of course. That would be a strategic military plan for, well, whatever, the reasons would be. Meaning it was planned in advance.

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Historically we've never been able to technically match the capabilities of UAPs or UFOs. Infact there are many stories of them shooting our craft down or being the culprit in disappearing aircraft. Where did we get the tech to all of a sudden shoot them down? C'mon, be smarter than that. These aren't alien craft. What they are is a huge distraction to make people look away from the Nordtstream Pipeline, Biden scandals, FBI corruption and Pfizer scandal, and God knows what else is in the play book to destroy the world.

They aren't "alien" craft.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   
good thread

funny how hairless monkeys in a flying steam engine can supposedly shoot down advanced ufos lol

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The one shot down over Lake Huron was described as octagonal with tethers hanging from it, a ufo would not have tethers hanging from it.

As we will soon find out these are all just copycat balloons/air contraptions, launched by tricksters fueled by the Chinese's Spy Ballon.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 05:08 PM
link   
My friends……we’ve come full circle….to a cast of characters operating the object.

(I think Peter used to augment staying aloft using his Hippo Hurricane Holler as additional propulsion….)

👽

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Allan28

The one shot down over Lake Huron was described as octagonal with tethers hanging from it, a ufo would not have tethers hanging from it

A theory is that the tethers where antennas.

An alien probe would probably have such things. All of this is guess work.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Bee bee gun, a rifle and a helicopter I mean I could plan these balloon popping parties better. A net would be better than a raptor.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
My friends……we’ve come full circle….to a cast of characters operating the object.

(I think Peter used to augment staying aloft using his Hippo Hurricane Holler as additional propulsion….)

👽

That propulsion would be more advanced than the all the objects shot down?

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   
In all fairness the propulsion of a balloon is invisible. It’s air and helium.

Speaking of helium China gets it from the USA so not only did we build their balloons that they spike on us with we fuel them as well.

Idk maybe we should stop that and start building our own # again.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   
In all fairness the propulsion of a balloon is invisible. It’s air and helium.

Speaking of helium China gets it from the USA so not only did we build their balloons that they spike on us with we fuel them as well.

Idk maybe we should stop that and start building our own # again.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 10:39 PM
link   

People do see strange craft that have no immediate plausible explanation, but these aren't them. This is a distraction, something for the media to focus on. Look over here, over here! Don't look over there where the US was responsible for one of the worst terrorist attacks in history, against an ally to boot. Look, over here!

If this was real we would probably never hear about, or it would be explained as swamp gas.

Could be something bigger about to go down also, who knows? This is quite some effort to go to.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join