It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC schools sent FBI fingerprints of teachers who refused COVID vax

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   

NYC fired teachers who refused the COVID vaccine.

That, in itself, is an outrage. Those fired teachers are suing, unsurprisingly.

The firing, though, was just the first part of the punishment. In the process of fighting the lawsuit the lawyers for the fired NYC workers discovered that the teachers who refused vaccination had their files flagged and passed along to law enforcement, including the FBI and New York Criminal Justice Services. The story is from Michael Kane, the founder of TeachersforChoice.org

Along with their fingerprints.They were flagged as troublemakers and their information was forwarded to law enforcement tagging these ordinary citizens as potential threats to the public. They will forever be in law enforcement database

NYC schools sent FBI fingerprints of teachers who refused COVID vax

By David Strom who has written the article

I have taken a bit of heat from some critics for using the term “COVID fascists,” because it may sound a bit hyperbolic. And I freely admit to using hyperbole at times to get my points across.

But what else would you call this sort of behavior? Under what theory of democratic governance can it be justified? None of these people have broken any law; ironically, they have turned out to be right, as admitted by all those cities and states that have finally rescinded their vaccine requirements; they were dismissed, rightly or wrongly; so what makes them a threat to anybody

During the pandemic, NYC also collected the DNA of its employees through its COVID testing program, and the company that collected the samples reserved the right to keep the data and use it as they saw fit. Law enforcement agencies have used these private DNA databases as a resource in their investigations, skirting the 4th Amendment

This is a vast expansion of the government programs to track citizens suspected of no crimes, and aids in the ongoing efforts to weaponize government.

And from another source here:

teachersforchoice.org...

Fingerprints of Unvaccinated NYC Teachers Flagged to FBI

By Michael Kane

On February 8, 2023, while arguing on behalf of fired NYC workers who declined covid vaccination, attorney John Bursch stated in open court that unvaccinated teachers in New York City were flagged with problem codes in their personnel files, and when that occurred “their fingerprints are sent with that flag to the FBI and the New York Criminal Justice Services.

The source of this information is Betsy Combier who wrote an affidavit (see pdf below) in the Kane v. de Blasio case where she stated unvaccinated teachers were given a “problem code” label that was “then sent to the national databases at both the Federal Bureau of Investigation” (FBI) and the Department of Justice (DOJ).

In federal court on February 8th attorney Susan Paulson who was defending NYC stated that educators fired for declining covid vaccination were not removed for misconduct, but rather for not meeting a requirement for employment.

If there was no misconduct, why are unvaccinated educators fingerprints sent to the FBI?

I believe that unvaccinated NYC educators were being setup to be viewed as “right-wing extremists” or even “terrorists.” We know for many years Dr. Peter Hotez has been promoting an insane narrative that those who are “vaccine hesitant” are an extremely dangerous group, and that we need to look to Homeland Security and even NATO for suggestions of how to deal with such a “threat.” (watch Part 1 & 2 of Dan Cohen’s investigation into Dr. Peter Hotez)

The author of the second article, Michael Kane, was a public school teacher in NYC for about 14 years and he was fired for refusing to get the Covid shots. In my view he has made the right choice and his dismissal as well as the dismissal of all other teachers is unconstitutional, unlawful, and is based on nothing more than the hijacking of science and medicine by evil forces that want to impose a global medical tyranny and one of the types of dictatorships even seen.

It looks like if you choose not to get these untested, experimental, and potentially hazardous products, that have injured and killed a large number of people all over the world, you are risking apart from being fired to get flagged as a troublemaker, a threat to the public, or a potential criminal, and have your fingerprints sent with this flag to the FBI and the Criminal Justice Services.

This is outrageous! And it becomes even more absurd when the unvaccinated are linked to 'terrorists groups' or are called 'serious threats' to the public or even to the 'National Security' and are labelled as 'right wing extremists'

It was argued by Susan Paulson who was defending NYC that the teachers were not fired due to misconduct but because they didn't abide by the requirement to get vaccinated...

How absurd to force teachers and educators to get injected with junk that has the potential to harm them seriously of even kill them, or if they don't then they will loose their job and career. And how criminal this is!

If the unvaccinated teachers were not fired for misconduct and were not viewed as threats then why they were flagged with problem codes in their personnel files, an their fingerprints are sent with that flag to the FBI and the Criminal Justice Services?

This anomalous situation must end and we need to get rid of the forces of evil asap!
edit on 11-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Sure glad America is home of the brave and land of the free (sarc) unless they sick the IRS, FBI, or local enforcers on you

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   
one has entered the world of control in an evil nature
govt employees are trained to be anti american cant you all realize that
i knew that since being in the USAF

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 08:09 PM
link   
This is how politicians "use" crises to engender more power for themselves.

They have the people they appointed to high office establish policies and protocols to do what they wanted done... knowing full well that at the time of the alleged crisis no one can get away with saying "no" lest they appear to be a 'bad citizen' who isn't cooperating with their self-declared noble intent.

What they are after is the identification and tracking of anyone who can be said to be in 'dissent' over their mandates and proclamations.

Officially registering dissent is the hallmark of a oppressive system. The logical inference is that they are preparing to "use" that list... shall we give them the benefit of the doubt? I think not... they've clearly not earned it.

I would prefer a list of all the politically appointed administrators and management who went along with this effort... but that wouldn't be right, it would be "unAmerican" ... and yet they think what they did (and maybe are still doing) was just right as rain...

The hyperbole the author apologizes for using,.. may very well have been called for...

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

It's just inconceivable that teachers will be treated as potential criminals or as threats to the public and threats to national security or even as right wing extremists' because they refuse to become guinea pigs and inject themselves with junk provided by companies that have already been convicted for fraud and for harming their clients and paid billions of dollars in criminal fines.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars
This is how politicians "use" crises to engender more power for themselves.

They have the people they appointed to high office establish policies and protocols to do what they wanted done... knowing full well that at the time of the alleged crisis no one can get away with saying "no" lest they appear to be a 'bad citizen' who isn't cooperating with their self-declared noble intent.

What they are after is the identification and tracking of anyone who can be said to be in 'dissent' over their mandates and proclamations.

Officially registering dissent is the hallmark of a oppressive system. The logical inference is that they are preparing to "use" that list... shall we give them the benefit of the doubt? I think not... they've clearly not earned it.

I would prefer a list of all the politically appointed administrators and management who went along with this effort... but that wouldn't be right, it would be "unAmerican" ... and yet they think what they did (and maybe are still doing) was just right as rain...

The hyperbole the author apologizes for using,.. may very well have been called for...

Covid fascists isn't a hyperbole. It's real and a true representation of such individuals.

We have a series of groups, vaccine apologists, denialists of reality, defenders of the pharmaceuticals, and Covid fascists. Actually you can belong to all these groups simultaneously!

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I wonder what happened with the other professions too. What about nurses and doctors who refused to get injected with this junk?

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

When this happens again .....

Hypothetically paying someone off to check off my box / card or take my shot for me (hypothetically) may not be a bad idea.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   

The world is wildly out of control. This is insane.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 08:49 PM
link   
This is literally the behavior of a tyrannical regime.

Shut down free speech and track people that didn't get their mandated bioweapon shot. Literal f# tyranny.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I'm friends with many teachers here in nyc. Let me tell you, to say they're underpaid for the work they do is a massive understatement. Their salaries would cut it in other states and cities but not here in NY. They deal with SO much nonsense and horribly behave kids for little to no reward.

The FBI can eat $h!t

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

I'm friends with many teachers here in nyc. Let me tell you, to say they're underpaid for the work they do is a massive understatement. Their salaries would cut it in other states and cities but not here in NY. They deal with SO much nonsense and horribly behave kids for little to no reward.

The FBI can eat $h!t

The FBI is tracking unvaxxt teachers while ignoring sex traffickers and burying the truth for political reasons, and allowing pedos to flourish, like Yoel Roth.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Whoever is running the agencies has run the plandemic.From its start, it is time to clean house.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   

While this is ridiculous, it's not surprising at all that NY would do this.

And anyone who didn't think this might happen just hasn't been paying attention.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

While this is ridiculous, it's not surprising at all that NY would do this.

And anyone who didn't think this might happen just hasn't been paying attention.

Yes I know. NY is a woke State

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

The FBI can eat $h!t

If they try to challenge behavioural issues they will be probably called right wing extremists or trump supporters and will be reported to the authorities.

If some of them try to express their opinions they will be probably branded as transphobes and homophobes, possibly racist too.

And if they happen to have some critical ability and refuse the junk products by Pfizer and Moderna then they become enemies of the State and they are under continues surveillance.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

It's just inconceivable that teachers will be treated as potential criminals or as threats to the public and threats to national security or even as right wing extremists' because they refuse to become guinea pigs and inject themselves with junk provided by companies that have already been convicted for fraud and for harming their clients and paid billions of dollars in criminal fines.

This is America. A tranny will rape your daughter in her school bathroom and they will arrest the father for peacefully protesting said event.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Notabot12345666

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

This is America. A tranny will rape your daughter in her school bathroom and they will arrest the father for peacefully protesting said event.

And being charged with transphobia and hate crimes...

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
This is literally the behavior of a tyrannical regime.

Shut down free speech and track people that didn't get their mandated bioweapon shot. Literal f# tyranny.

A medical tyranny of the worst kind.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I remember reading some articles some years back about teachers they couldn't fire that sat in an unused building each day collecting a paycheck because they werent trusted to be in a classroom.

If I was fired as a teacher in NYC that lawsuit would be huge.

flagging them to the FBI oh yea, they would have to come to court and explain the why, and then add in the FBI to explain why I was still in the database.

I mean they are going to track you no matter what now, so might as well get the offical word.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join