It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two or MORE potential spy balloons are being monitored by US military - with one airborne over Canad

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

I was thinking blimps as they can fly above 60,000 feet but blimps are usually huge and not the size of the car. Another could be chem trails but they are both too identical. UAV's have quite a slim and log shape bodies so could be UAV's but you cannot see any wingspan of the UAV in the picture. The reason I say UAV because the tend to be rather small compared to the recent spy balloons.

Also the pics looks questionable. On closer inspection the pixels look framed and doctored to the right. If it came from the daily mail then the source of the image is always going to be questionable.
edit on 11-2-2023 by deviant300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
FWIW

Theses pics are not from Canada incidence there are no Wawa Service stations in the Yukon

Interesting.
Goog'ing Wawa Alaska, it shows a Wawa in Nenana with a phone number of area code 609-368-3265.

www.menuwithprice.com...
I called it, and a guy named Marshall answered. He said this store is located at 9404 3rd Ave, Stone Harbor, NJ 08247

If this is a Hoax, somebody is going to a great length to perpetrate it.
That includes, these objects over Alaska.

FYI, this is where I found the video
twitter.com...
edit on v262023Saturdaypm28America/ChicagoSat, 11 Feb 2023 18:26:23 -06001 by Violater1 because: video

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Street view of the address shows a different WAWA (architecturally).

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

FWIW

Theses pics are not from Canada incidence there are no Wawa Service stations in the Yukon

Interesting.
Goog'ing Wawa Alaska, it shows a Wawa in Nenana with a phone number of area code 609-368-3265.

www.menuwithprice.com...
I called it, and a guy named Marshall answered. He said this store is located at 9404 3rd Ave, Stone Harbor, NJ 08247

YOu are using menu with price to search in Anchorage Alaska

www.google.com...@61.2840147,-149.690096,10z/data=!4m2!2m1!6e2

Google maps of Anchorage not a Wawa's gas station in the bunch

edit on 11-2-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Which Wawa?
Linkypoo?

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 06:28 PM
link   

It's strongly held by believers in UFO phenomena that there is military complicity or involvement in abductions, but what if there is no complicity? What if there is simply just the military, seeking to develop an arsenal against which there is no defense: biological warfare, which justifies , in their eyes . making an ass out of the nation with stories of little green men - a conspiracy wrapped in a plot inside a government agenda.

I don't think you understand. There's just too much evidence that it's all been a lie. The conspiracy is not to hide the existence of extraterrestrials. It's to make people believe in it so completely that they question nothing.

Two quotes from Fox Mulder in the X-Files Patient - X episode .

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Which Wawa?
Linkypoo?

www.wawa.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Stone Harbor NJ

edit on 0PMFebCSTPMCST by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Canada's Defense is being very evasive. BUt mentions needing to enhance aerospace surveillance.. no chit

lets get some facts

number one they don't shoot down unless they have got a good look at the target?

true or false

number 2 it's been over 24 hours no word at all on what was shot down over Alaska

true or false

number 3 CNN reports the pilots yesterday had differing opinions of the UAP that was shot down over Alaska

true or false

both the Canadian and Alaska UAPs are said to be cylindrical

true or false

anybody else got other facts

Another over Montana

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6
I tried multiple searches in Google.
Google " wawa stores in alaska " and you will see what I got.
I was looking for a Wawa NOT in Anchorage, but further North.
www.wawa.com... shows that there are no Wawa's in AK. But menuwithprice said there is one in Nenana.

www.menuwithprice.com...

Comprendre?
¿Entender?

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Stone Harbor NJ

Yes, thank you.
I'm beginning to think this is either a Red Flag, or PsyOp.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Okay, why wouldn't WAWAs.com have the listing in Alaska?

as far as hoaxes are you kidding? somebody got paid bucks for the pictures of last week's balloon tht were proved to be hoax pics ironically posted in the Daily Mail

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I have lived here in the AK for some 50+ years and have never heard of “Wawa” and to add nothing, I worked for Arco before realizing that they had gas stations!!!

And there is little out near Deadhorse, let alone national chain stores!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Call Wawa. Let us know what they say.

as far as hoaxes are you kidding? somebody got paid bucks for the pictures of last week's balloon tht(sic) were proved to be hoax pics ironically posted in the Daily Mail

You're confused and are on the wrong thread. This is about the the incident that happened today.
Now settle down, spell checker is your friend.
edit on v072023Saturdaypm28America/ChicagoSat, 11 Feb 2023 19:07:21 -06001 by Violater1 because: grammer

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Yokota Air Base USAF is under a tap of secretes regarding the over flown of balloons . The Japanese Air Defense are well aware of the locations of over the sea of Japan and is so are the Navy fleets here in Asia.

American news is like Trump said " all fake ".

The last 3 days here off of Atsugi en.wikipedia.org...
is quiet .

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Call Wawa. Let us know what they say.

as far as hoaxes are you kidding? somebody got paid bucks for the pictures of last week's balloon tht(sic) were proved to be hoax pics ironically posted in the Daily Mail

Your confused and are on the wrong thread. This is about the the incident that happened today.

Your quote looks like you are anxious and nervous, LOL Im cooking dinner while I'm doing this, Do you normally put the's back to back or do you just stutter when your type a sentence

Your confused and are on the wrong thread. This is about the the incident that happened today.

The point was plenty of hoaxes just like the Wawa photos may be real but they damn sure ain't in Alaska

we have a 50 mile by 50 mile closed airspace for National Defense now in Northern Montana

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if we do start hearing "tic-tacs."

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
I wouldn't be surprised if we do start hearing "tic-tacs."

as in UFO UAP tic tacs or spy balloon tic tacs?

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   
My guess is they are cylindrical balloons.

However - there have even been military sightings of UFOs with documented footage, so they are out there. And if Biden's administration suddenly took interest for once in what is flying in our airspace, which would make sense with the Chinese balloon, they would probably shoot down some UFOs.
edit on 11pmSat, 11 Feb 2023 19:29:52 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join