It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another UFO over Canada, NORAD is tracking

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Didn't know if I should put in the old thread but thought this was a big enough story and deserved a new thread.

Another high altitude object flying over Northern Canada, NORAD is tracking it.

"Military aircraft are currently operating from Alaska and Canada in support of North American Aerospace Defence Command (NORAD) activities. NORAD confirms that we have positively identified a high-altitude airborne object over Northern Canada," Norad and the U.S. military's Northern Command said in a statement.

www.ctvnews.ca...

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   
More Chinese balloons or drones?

Or is this the real invasion we all been waiting for ala "V" or "Independence Day"?

edit on 11-2-2023 by MisguidedAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Could be M.A.R.T.H.A. from Eureka šŸ˜Ž

They never did catch her did they?

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Breaking, its been shot down.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   
WTH is going on ?

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
WTH is going on ?

Invasion.............. UFO invasion

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

So is this the precursor to what Wernher von braun warned us about ?

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   

My thinking precisely

No need to panic until there is concrete hostile action taken. Even then, a whole lot can be faked/staged so just have to believe nothing you hear, and only about 10% you see with your own eyes. Short of having a craft or alien body to take apart and examine, it has to be assumed it is a government backed hoax until proven otherwise
edit on 2/11/2023 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Fair question Ravenwatcher yet the answer is a 97% no. Werner had his own agenda while at the same time we share the same Planet Earth with other 'things' who are not visible to us most of the time

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   
On a purely conspiratorial note.

Anyone else see the green lasers over Hawaii? I thought they looked like the digital backdrop for a stabalisation medium to project something ON to.

I could be entirely wrong, but I think that they're about to fake something rather extraordinary.

Do NOT lose your faith, stay strong in Christ and test the spirits. I fear the enemy is about to make a huuuuge play here. If any UFO shows up, as someone who has seen one up close, you'll FEEL it, please believe me. I understand that this may sound unhinged, but you guys didn't see what I did. Be very, very careful.

If nothing happens then, that's the best result.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

It's getting crazy isn't it.

I always secretly thought that this would never happen, as someone who has seen a UFO, at least I'll know the deception when I see it. You can feel a UFO it isn't a purely visual experience, and they're EVIL.

Keep your faith, if you have any. Disbelieve any messages these 'beings' have about Jesus.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Update coming from Canadian Defence Minister soon

www.cbc.ca...

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Apparently UAPā€™s have crap for incoming detection systemsā€¦ā€¦no sense and avoidā€¦.and people call them ā€œAdvancedā€.

Why donā€™t they dodge ā€¦at light speedā€¦..a simpleton sidewinder?

šŸ‘½
edit on 11-2-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
Apparently UAPā€™s have crap for incoming detection systemsā€¦ā€¦no sense and avoidā€¦.and people call them ā€œAdvancedā€.

šŸ‘½

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

We are prepared to move to the shelter if needed. Got it all fired up and running, just waiting to see

Keep yourself safe and make it real painful for anything to go near your areas of interest

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I'm surprised we haven't had any updates from the Galactic Federation of Light.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   
There have been local rumors around here that fighters have been scrambled from Portland, tankers from Fairchild AFB. Possible scramble from McChord. Can anyone confirm?

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

šŸ‘½

šŸ‘½

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Have we seen photos of ANY of the UFO's after the CHINESE BALLOON displayed itself to the country for several days....making a fool of US's "leadership"?

These UFO's may ALL BE FAKED by US/CAN, just to lessen how CHINA made Biden and Trudeau look so bad with their huge balloon giving both countries the middle finger, moving and hovering in the middle of our airspaces, conducting SPY work...day, after day, after day, after day, after...

We need to SEE what was viewed, or found on the ground, after being shot down.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: Joneselius

We are prepared to move to the shelter if needed. Got it all fired up and running, just waiting to see

Keep yourself safe and make it real painful for anything to go near your areas of interest

My family has a pretty secluded mountain retreat as well. Nearest town has 500 people. Only thing that sucks if SHTF for real is medications. If you are on any meds to keep you going you are pretty much SOL unless you hit up some pharmacies real quick ala "Drugstore Cowboy" movie

<<   2 >>

join