It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US shoots down unknown object flying in airspace near Alaska

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: deviant300
None of the news that I have heard reported that the "object" was a balloon.

On Fox news when the question was asked by a reporter, the general was a bit flustered before he did NOT answer the question directly. We've heard that the object was not as the earlier one. That it was the size of a small car.

Could it have been an alien UFO and our people got trigger happy. Alaska is considered a hot spot for UFOs.

So, yes, it could be a conspiracy as someone said to chastise Above Top Secret members!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Observer19

I'm not going to lie. The first description I heard of the object was that it was a hovering object and my old ATS brain kicked in.

That said, if it was anything otherworldly, why would they even say anything to the media about shooting something down?

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observer19
a reply to: deviant300
None of the news that I have heard reported that the "object" was a balloon.

On Fox news when the question was asked by a reporter, the general was a bit flustered before he did NOT answer the question directly. We've heard that the object was not as the earlier one. That it was the size of a small car.

Could it have been an alien UFO and our people got trigger happy. Alaska is considered a hot spot for UFOs.

So, yes, it could be a conspiracy as someone said to chastise Above Top Secret members!!!

While a fun idea, they were very clear that it was "unable to maneuver or control its course". Something that is that high, floating, and can't maneuver is either a balloon or a possibly a kite of some type. Anything else (UAV, drone, UFO, etc.) all have some means of maneuvering.

My personal feeling is they shot down a high school science project, or NOAA weather balloon and are too embarassed about it, so are calling it an "object".

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The Hannity show on Fox News just started their show saying it was a cylinder shape like a pop can the size of a car.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
Knowing our luck the object was either an alien pod containing the technological blueprints required for us to become a type one civilization,and now its been vaporized or-

Biden just started a war with a hostile alien species.

Hopefully. Can't be worse than what's been happening , or will still happen, under the WEF

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Balloon-gate continues...

This kinda gives my "nothing enters our airspace without the governments knowledge and approval" argument.

Yet this last balloon was allowed to drift across the entire continental United States on display like a Macy's Thanksgiving day parade float.

Their priming us for war with China. The funny thing is this administration's execution of false flags certainly needs some work.

I mean seriously only a moron would think Russia attacked themselves. Much like it's silly to use a highly visible balloon to spy with. Unless you WANT people to see it.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: deviant300
Not sure whats cracking on north of Deadhorse airport but there is a Lockheed Martin HC-130J circulating the area. Assuming inspecting the wreckage site where it came down.

Do you live up there?
Or can you give us some pictures, video or screen shots.
Even some links, or a better explanation of how you know this.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGoondockSaint
The Hannity show on Fox News just started their show saying it was a cylinder shape like a pop can the size of a car.

Internet signal scramble booster multi directional 😎

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 06:03 PM
link   
This is starting to look really strange. Something the size of a car over Canada?

Is something going on there not telling us?

Is it time to get the survival gear from the closet?

Or has the Chinese made a pact with the Galactic Federation?

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz
This is starting to look really strange. Something the size of a car over Canada?

Is something going on there not telling us?

2.11.2023 QUESTION

Have we seen photos of ANY of the UFO's after the CHINESE BALLOON displayed itself to the country for several days....making a fool of US's "leadership"?

These UFO's may ALL BE FAKED by US/CAN, just to lessen how CHINA made Biden and Trudeau look so bad with their huge balloon giving both countries the middle finger, moving and hovering in the middle of our airspaces, conducting SPY work...day, after day, after day, after day, after...

We need to SEE what was viewed, or found on the ground, after being shot down.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join