It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sailor Jessica Watson breaks silence following sudden death of partner

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 04:37 AM
link   
So I watched True Spirit the other day on Netflix and I really enjoyed it. It tells the story of Jessica Watson, the youngest person to sail solo and unassisted around the world. There aren't many Australian movies I actually enjoy despite being Australian but this movie was very well made. I was on YouTube and decided to search for the trailer to see what people were saying about it, and one of the top results was a video titled "Sailor Jessica Watson breaks silence following sudden death of partner".

Turns out her partner "died suddenly" from a stroke which they say was caused by high blood pressure. The really telling thing is I'm not even looking for these stories, I'm tired of the whole subject, but I keep hearing about unexplained or sudden deaths in healthy young people. I can hardly go a week without hearing about a strange unexpected death, including a lot of rich and famous people. Yet the masses collectively shrug it off like absolutely nothing is happening... it just boggles my mind.

A quick Google search tells me "there are two main causes of stroke: a blocked artery (ischemic stroke) or leaking or bursting of a blood vessel (hemorrhagic stroke)". Sounds to me like blood clotting could be a major cause of stroke... nah I'm sure it's just a coincidence this 29 year old died of a stroke shortly after the vaccines started to be rolled out. I hate to turn such an uplifting story into something so depressing, but when I saw this story I felt a need to share it and let out a little rant.

Here's the trailer for True Spirit if anyone is interested:

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I do know of a beautiful 28 year old mom of two who died on her front lawn while walking to her car of a stroke, and my uncle had his first stroke at 30. However, this was well before 2020. Both appeared very fit and healthy at the time. It does occur.

+37 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

If I had a cent for the amount of times I've heard "well young people have suddenly died in the past like this so it's normal" just in the last year... you know what's not normal, is constantly hearing that justification over and over again in a single year, at a time when we also have unexplained excess deaths all around the world. Hmmm, I wonder what it could possibly be. Athletes dropping on the field, reporters passing out on live television, I've seen some truly crazy stuff. I've even seen two different people pass out on stage during a public appearance where they were in the middle of touting the Covid vaccine for Christ sakes. At this point it's so glaringly obvious I've given up debating this issue, anyone who cannot see what is going on at this point simply doesn't want to see it or they are living under a rock.
edit on 7/2/2023 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

The more the sheeple deny or ignore that this is happening, the easier it is to do so, every time it comes up.

I find that more scary than the Crax.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
I do know of a beautiful 28 year old mom of two who died on her front lawn while walking to her car of a stroke, and my uncle had his first stroke at 30. However, this was well before 2020. Both appeared very fit and healthy at the time. It does occur.

FWIW it can be both, yes young people have died before, but the question is how many are dying? there are a few reputable people saying we are now getting excess deaths above the normal "young people dying"

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

FWIW it can be both, yes young people have died before, but the question is how many are dying? there are a few reputable people saying we are now getting excess deaths above the normal "young people dying"

Possibly. However, why does everyone jump to vaccines, when it was discovered before the vaccinations were available that even an asymptomatic case of covid can cause heart attacks and stokes months after the covid case? So, the thing is, much more information is needed before you can assume it's the vaccination. That's the problem with fear mongering. Just jumping to one conclusion without considering all of the possibilities. Why is the thread not considering all of the possibilities?

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I have yet to find this mythical study of how people were dying from heart issues from asymptomatic covid infection.

There is this though.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...#:~:text=Post%20COVID%2D19%20infection%20was,recovering%20from%20COVID%2D19%20infection.

Retrospective cohort study of 196,992 adults after COVID-19 infection in Clalit Health Services members in Israel between March 2020 and January 2021.

Post COVID-19 infection was not associated with either myocarditis (aHR 1.08; 95% CI 0.45 to 2.56) or pericarditis (aHR 0.53; 95% CI 0.25 to 1.13). We did not observe an increased incidence of neither pericarditis nor myocarditis in adult patients recovering from COVID-19 infection.

So this study included almost 200,000 unvaccinated individuals, and showed no increase in heart issues post infection.

I personally know three people who died shortly after getting vaxxed. I know of a couple hundred of my patients who had covid, all elderly, and suffered no heart problems afterwards.

There's only one elephant in the room, and it's not covid infection.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Possibly. However, why does everyone jump to vaccines, when it was discovered before the vaccinations were available that even an asymptomatic case of covid can cause heart attacks and stokes months after the covid case?

Never heard that before,got a reputable link?

More anecdotal evidence- I know 2 previously healthy under 45s in my area who have "died suddenly."
Both had all the boosters,one had bad side effects from day one but kept on boostng.

I don't know anyone of that age groupe in my area who hads died suddenly after recovering from covid.

If the MRNA vaccines are so safe-wouldn't we expect to see the adverse effects reports in around the same number as say,childhood vaccines?
As most kids are given vaccines when they are born,the negative adverse effects should be in the same ballpark.
But they are FAR higher for the MRNA shots than any other vaccine-at least here in the UK with our "yellow card"reporting system.

That differnce suggests that something is not right here.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxxAction

Here is some information.
Link

Link

Link

And more. Link

There are many more if you wish.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Possibly. However, why does everyone jump to vaccines, when it was discovered before the vaccinations were available that even an asymptomatic case of covid can cause heart attacks and stokes months after the covid case? So, the thing is, much more information is needed before you can assume it's the vaccination. That's the problem with fear mongering. Just jumping to one conclusion without considering all of the possibilities. Why is the thread not considering all of the possibilities?

There's no way to medically link that. That's not how medicine works.

For example, if you're a life-long smoker and get lung cancer, they can say your cancer is likely linked to your smoking habit, but they can't say for sure it caused it. People who don't smoke get lung cancer too, just at lower rates than smokers. The best they can say is smoking increases your risk of lung cancer.

By the same token, there's no way to say someone who had an asymptomatic case of Covid and then dies of a stroke 6 months later died because their Covid infection caused their stroke.

That didn't stop nonsense like that from being spread by irresponsible TV doctors wanting to inflate the death toll and the panic though, so I can understand your confusion.

ETA: And to be fair, that also means there's no way to definitively say any of these deaths are caused by the vaccine either. All they can do is study if the number of people who have been vaccinated and are getting strokes is higher than the average for a given population. Which, right now if you were to do such a study you'd probably be risking your career.
edit on 7 2 23 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

Possibly. However, why does everyone jump to vaccines, when it was discovered before the vaccinations were available that even an asymptomatic case of covid can cause heart attacks and stokes months after the covid case?

Never heard that before,got a reputable link?

More anecdotal evidence- I know 2 previously healthy under 45s in my area who have "died suddenly."
Both had all the boosters,one had bad side effects from day one but kept on boostng.

I don't know anyone of that age groupe in my area who hads died suddenly after recovering from covid.

If the MRNA vaccines are so safe-wouldn't we expect to see the adverse effects reports in around the same number as say,childhood vaccines?
As most kids are given vaccines when they are born,the negative adverse effects should be in the same ballpark.
But they are FAR higher for the MRNA shots than any other vaccine-at least here in the UK with our "yellow card"reporting system.

That differnce suggests that something is not right here.

My situation is different. All of the vaccinated people are well. My unvaccinated healthy sister developed afib a couple of months after her bout with Covid. After a few procedures to resolve it, all seemed good. 3 months after that she had a stroke on her birthday. She's alive but has a long recovery. She's only in her 40s. Her cardiologist and neurologist stated this has been seen in many of their patients after covid and it is worrying.
edit on 7-2-2023 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I agree that research is needed. But again to blame one without blaming the other is fear mongering. We have a whole thread of that here, they list everything from long bouts of cancer to suicide and drug over doses as "sudden deaths from the vaccine". It's ridiculous and almost 100 pages long.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   

This is why I don't trust anything anymore... MaxxAction shows a study concluding a Covid infection doesn't increase the risk of heart issues and you provide studies claiming there is a correlation. Clearly one of them has reached an incorrect conclusion... but if there is a correlation between Covid-19 and cardiac issues, then it's most likely a result of the spike protein which is found in both the virus and the vaccine (well the vaccine contains the much more dangerous spike protein from the original lab leaked strain of Covid-19).

Now consider the fact many people have received 2 or even 3 Covid shots in the last year, compared to how often most people catch Covid in a year. I still haven't caught Covid and I only know a handful of people who have caught it. I'm betting the damage is cumulative, because I know many people who got extremely sick after their 2nd or 3rd shot but were fine after the first one (I had to call an ambulance for my father after his 3rd). If you catch Covid plus receive multiple shots the damage is most likely even worse.

But I'd much rather catch Covid than get the vaccine because the virus has evolved into mostly very mild strains, whereas the vaccine hasn't changed as far as I know. Just answer me this... how can it possibly be safe when it has more adverse event reports than all other vaccines combined? Yeah lets just ignore every single glaring warning signal and continue to tell the children and even pregnant women that it's completely safe, that's the truly intellectual way isn't it? Like I said... people are too far gone for me to care anymore.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Just because anecdotally you know young people who died before COVID, doesn't mean we aren't now having excess deaths above the normal range.

Again you can have vaccines save lots of elderly people from COVID deaths, while young people who were less likely to die to begin with now have excess deaths because vaccines were introduced to thier immune systems, and for some reason, it goes haywire. As well as some people having complications from COVID.

edit on 7-2-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   
fear mongering......like being scared of the flu (covid) and running to the doctor to get an experimental jab?
Like that kind of fear mongering???????....... which comes from the government...

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Does anyone know if Cameron Dale - Jessica's partner was vaccinated?

I searched couldn't find it.

Kind regards,

Bally

Edit: - found a reference. Seems according to the press he was vaccinated. Sorry.
edit on 7-2-2023 by bally001 because: Edit to add.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   

a reply to: face23785

I agree that research is needed. But again to blame one without blaming the other is fear mongering. We have a whole thread of that here, they list everything from long bouts of cancer to suicide and drug over doses as "sudden deaths from the vaccine". It's ridiculous and almost 100 pages long.

I remember when all deaths were caused by covid, do you?
OMB, maneuvers in the dark. By any means necessary,
and covid propaganda was what they settled on.
So you'd get the jab, and make stars out of villains.
Villains who used treason and power to become more powerful,
more wealthy, till they cover the globe, and now they need to hide
from what they did.

Their escape plan, from justice, is another weaponized nanobot.
This bother you, even a teeny little bit?

They need to pay.
Down to the digits
they need to face justice.

# 1667

edit on 7-2-2023 by TheWhiteKnight because: a fair election system will be a good start. hangings to follow.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
So I watched True Spirit the other day on Netflix and I really enjoyed it. It tells the story of Jessica Watson, the youngest person to sail solo and unassisted around the world. There aren't many Australian movies I actually enjoy despite being Australian but this movie was very well made. I was on YouTube and decided to search for the trailer to see what people were saying about it, and one of the top results was a video titled "Sailor Jessica Watson breaks silence following sudden death of partner".

Turns out her partner "died suddenly" from a stroke which they say was caused by high blood pressure. The really telling thing is I'm not even looking for these stories, I'm tired of the whole subject, but I keep hearing about unexplained or sudden deaths in healthy young people. I can hardly go a week without hearing about a strange unexpected death, including a lot of rich and famous people. Yet the masses collectively shrug it off like absolutely nothing is happening... it just boggles my mind.

A quick Google search tells me "there are two main causes of stroke: a blocked artery (ischemic stroke) or leaking or bursting of a blood vessel (hemorrhagic stroke)". Sounds to me like blood clotting could be a major cause of stroke... nah I'm sure it's just a coincidence this 29 year old died of a stroke shortly after the vaccines started to be rolled out. I hate to turn such an uplifting story into something so depressing, but when I saw this story I felt a need to share it and let out a little rant.

Here's the trailer for True Spirit if anyone is interested:

New studiy of 2.3 million people shows the vaccine causes 5x more cases of myocarditis than the virus. The study says the vaxx myocarditis is more mild but because it's 5x more, it's still 2x higher than the virus when it comes to heart failure overall.

bmjmedicine.bmj.com...
edit on 7-2-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Probably for the same reason no other pandemic in the history of the world has had such a massive publicity campaign and such a shallow public health response.

For example wear a mask or kill grandma. End result? Hundreds of discarded masks littering the streets and not a single hazardous waste bin in a public space. Go figure eh!

I suspect authorities sucked the sav a little too hard to be taken seriously when they claim ‘long’ covid causes anything. Or that anything they claim is safe is, in fact, safe.

So what’s my point? When in doubt, don’t. And everything wackcine or covidiot related has a dump truck load of doubt attached to it. So it can stick where it started and be owned by its creators.

edit on 7-2-2023 by Dalamax because: Edit

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

You really have to look at the source...

I keep going back to early on in this CF when they started saying that HCQ was a stone cold killer and would stop your heart, and was completely ineffective. That was all based on a completely fabricated study, a total fraud.

Questions raised over hydroxychloroquine study which caused WHO to halt trials for Covid-19
The gist of the article is this: The “study” that "concluded" that Hydroxychlorquine is unsafe, and responsible for increasing mortality rates in Covid-19 positive patients treated with that drug is very possibly a complete fabrication.

From the article:

"The study, led by the Brigham and Women’s Hospital Center for Advanced Heart Disease in Boston, examined patients in hospitals around the world, including in Australia. It said researchers gained access to data from five hospitals recording 600 Australian Covid-19 patients and 73 Australian deaths as of 21 April.

But data from Johns Hopkins University shows only 67 deaths from Covid-19 had been recorded in Australia by 21 April. The number did not rise to 73 until 23 April. The data relied upon by researchers to draw their conclusions in the Lancet is not readily available in Australian clinical databases, leading many to ask where it came from.

The federal health department confirmed to Guardian Australia that the data collected on notifications of Covid-19 in the National Notifiable Diseases Surveillance System was not the source for informing the trial."

So in short, those who put this study out there as valid drew on imaginary data. The dates are wrong, and the reporting system used officially by Australia was NOT the source of this information. The Health ministries of New South Wales, and Victoria provinces, which had the highest numbers of Covid-19 infections, deaths, and hospitalizations said the data in the study was off in every category.

Furthermore, the lead author claimed to take the data from a medical website called Surgisphere, which one doctor said he had never heard of, and the data does not have "Ethics Approval."

“Ethical approval is needed for any research that involves human participants; their tissue and /or data to ensure that the dignity, rights, safety and well-being of all participants are the primary consideration of the research project.” " Why you must apply for ethical approval | Research and ...

www.imperial.ac.uk › what-is-ethics- › why-you-mus

Another glaring problem with the results of the study is that there was apparently no one involved from any of the hospitals cited that would have given the site "Surgisphere" access to the data.

Dr Allen Cheng, an epidemiologist and infectious disease doctor with Alfred Health in Melbourne, said the Australian hospitals involved in the study should be named. He said he had never heard of Surgisphere, and no one from his hospital, The Alfred, had provided Surgisphere with data.

“Usually to submit to a database like Surgisphere you need ethics approval, and someone from the hospital will be involved in that process to get it to a database,” he said. He said the dataset should be made public, or at least open to an independent statistical reviewer.

“If they got this wrong, what else could be wrong?” Cheng said. It was also a “red flag” to him that the paper listed only four authors.

“Usually with studies that report on findings from thousands of patients, you would see a large list of authors on the paper,” he said. “Multiple sources are needed to collect and analyse the data for large studies and you usually see that acknowledged in the list of authors.”

Even more confounding, that shining pillar of leadership and solid information (sarcasm off) the W.H.O. claimed that the negative results of the study cited is the reason that they stopped their own HCQ trials.

Wouldn't it be convenient for the Pharmaceutical industry, maybe just one particular company, if a drug, say, HCQ which had been safely used by millions over a period of six decades, and is extremely cheap suddenly starts causing more deaths in people treated with it?

Then they could save the day by creating, or bringing to market a "new" miracle drug or vaccine for which they could charge exorbitant prices, and bilk insurance companies and world governments for billions of additional dollars, and their stock prices would go through the roof. (insert profuse eye rolling here)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join