It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A guy perfectly predicted the Turkish earthquake just 3 days ago.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Hey guys, found a very interesting tween from the 3rd of Feb. about the possible earthquake with ~M 7.5 in the exact location in Turkey.

Here's the link to that tweet > twitter.com...

He also explains in another tweet how the planet's alignment could cause a major event around the 4-6th of Feb.

Larger seismic activity may occur from 4 to 6 February, most likely up to mid or high 6 magnitude. There is a slight possibility of a larger seismic event around 4 February.

Here's the youtube video. The link to the video: twitter.com...

edit on 6.2.2023 by iasenko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: iasenko

How many times before has he missed his call?

Given enough time and predictions, eventually someone will hit a bullseye.
Notice also the wording "sooner or later".... come on 🤦🏻‍♂️

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

During the configuration of the Jupiter and Saturn in a straight line with the Earth over July 2019, one thousand and thirty-seven of earthquakes occurred around the world were statistically analyzed having 2–6 magnitudes. Rotational/ revolving speed, angular momentum and rotational inertia kinetic energy; gravitational potential energy of the Earth at equator and at 45 degrees were computed to show how rotational speed triggering plates.

Source

It is not a new theory.

edit on 6-2-2023 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   
All the animals have been acting nuts the last couple weeks

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   

When I read on the BBC a few weeks ago that twelve whales washed ashore in CA since December, I knew that there was a big earthquake coming to some part of the world. Hopefully there aren’t more quakes.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I firmly believe with my entire heart mind and soul that God of the universe is going to force this evil energy of the Central intelligence agency to their knees in prayer or wipe all of us out for allowing the evil we are all a witness to

originally posted by: rukia

When I read on the BBC a few weeks ago that twelve whales washed ashore in CA since December, I knew that there was a big earthquake coming to some part of the world. Hopefully there aren’t more quakes.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   
When looking into HAARP and if it was capable of causing an earthquake, the impression I got was that it took about 3 day of constantly beaming a signal into an area to generate enough underground heat to trigger a quake.

top topics

join