It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Las Vegas school outbreak leaves 130 students 'projectile vomiting'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   
What a TikTok video that would have made. I would assume food poisoning because even gastrointestinal viruses don't cause projectile vomiting almost immediately upon exposure. Can you imagine over a 100 kids all projectile vomiting at the same time? My god, that poor freeking Janitor!

Buddy, you are earning your money today.

www.foxnews.com...

One teacher said the graphic scene was 'like Armageddon' outside of Wayne N. Tanaka Elementary School

Parents are still without answers nearly a week after a gastrointestinal illness outbreak affected more than 100 children at an elementary school in Las Vegas, resulting in teachers lining the affected students up outside the facility as they repeatedly vomited.

Officials with the Clark County School District (CCSD) and Southern Nevada Health District (SNHD) have not said what caused the incident, which took place on Jan. 27, as many of the 130 affected students experienced "projectile vomiting" outside Wayne N. Tanaka Elementary School, according to 8 News Now.

According to the report, a parent said the students were offered trashcans to direct their expelled contents. "A teacher said it was 'like Armageddon.' Our daughter said there were trash cans lined up and kids just throwing up everywhere," Danielle Farrow, a mother of one student, told 8 News Now.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Really glad I wasn't there to witness that.

🤢

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   

What a nightmare.

I hope they find out what it was.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   

A classic campfire story from back in the days

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Clearly from the Chinese spy balloon releasing chemicals in the air that react to the magnets in the MRNA vaccine .

DUH

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   
From the link:

"Gastrointestinal viruses are common and easily spread from person to person. Regular and appropriate handwashing is one of the most effective prevention methods for reducing the spread of gastrointestinal illness and other illnesses."

"People who are ill, or caring for someone who is ill, should wash their hands carefully with soap and water before, during, and after preparing food. Sick people should not prepare food or care for others," it added.

130 kids don't all start vomiting at the same time from a virus. Sounds like the school is buying time to try and come up with a cover story to prevent the 130 lawsuits it may be facing.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Maybe the sick kids developed compromised immune systems from the vaccine. If that were the case, and the local officials discussed the situation via a Zoom call, it would be the vulnerable vaccinated Vegas vomiting victims videoconference.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Maybe the lunch lady had enough of being taken advantage of and hooked them kids up with ipacac in the puddin pops

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
130 kids don't all start vomiting at the same time from a virus.

Was going to suspect something causing low frequencies inside the building, but sounds like there were kids who got sick afterwards at home so it wouldn't be that.

Anyway hope they find the cause and address whatever it is. Versus going full rear-cover with "Not our fault, nothing to see here" etc.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   

clinton came and gave speech?

biden gave details of niece shower incident?
biden showed niece/shower SEX TAPE

saw video of sex change?

health class abortion video?

rachael levine wearing form fitting lycra?

harris sex tape?

governmint sponsored us aid metabiota ukrainian test experiment results?

rachael levine showed them proper masturbation techniques for sex ed?

bill's bug burgers meat substitute for lunch?

zelinski's girlfriend naked?

ukrainian battlefield injuries clip?

edit on 2023-02-04T12:32:00-06:00pmpp32America/Chicago by cappie because: ha ha haaa

edit on 2023-02-04T12:38:17-06:00pmpp38America/Chicago by cappie because: ok im done

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   

When I was a kid one kid threw up and then I threw up and then the whole class started throwing up started with that first throw up. I sure hope China's not raining down biologicals on us right this moment not that Biden would allow that but he would I'm going to call him chiding

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Maybe the sick kids developed compromised immune systems from the vaccine. If that were the case, and the local officials discussed the situation via a Zoom call, it would be the vulnerable vaccinated Vegas vomiting victims videoconference.

Geesus H Kryst dude. These are kids, compassion much?

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   

only 2 things can make this happen that fast

#1 food/drink poisoning,..

#2 government experiment

#3 1 or 2 people were sick,..
rest were reactionary from sight, smells, and sounds

any teachers puke from food or watching them puke?
edit on 2023-02-04T12:51:49-06:00pmpp51America/Chicago by cappie because: correction

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Resurrection1
When I was a kid one kid threw up and then I threw up and then the whole class started throwing up

Ah yes the dreaded chain reaction. Then the janitor would come and put down this awful orange absorbent, which was worse than the vomit itself, and THAT would set a couple more off.

But almost always the whole thing would be limited to a single class room, not 130.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   
130 students... at the same time... all in the same school... in the cafeteria?

Illness?

Seriously?

In what version of reality can an "illness" manifest itself this way?

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 12:16 AM
link   
There's something very strange going on with this "mystery virus" which acts like a stomach bug but has a rapid onset of symptoms. This a deep rabbit hole and I've written a couple of threads on it going back to 2011:

At least 6 schools experienced sudden mass outbreak of unkown illness in the last week
Hundreds of schools recently experienced outbreak of unknown virus

In this case it might just be a case of bad food served in the cafeteria causing kids to suddenly vomit, but they usually test the food in these situations, and it usually turns out that wasn't the cause, which is why they often refer to it as a mystery virus or unknown illness. This is a virus with a real ability to hospitalize and kill children, and it seems rather wide spread, yet we see little talk of it.

I documented many of these strange cases in those two threads, and there's actually one case where health officials refused to name the virus even though they figured out what it was. The first two cases I found back in 2011 were very strange because the symptoms arose so fast they initially suspected a gas leak or carbon monoxide poisoning, but nothing was detected in the air.
edit on 5/2/2023 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

130 kids don't all start vomiting at the same time from a virus. Sounds like the school is buying time to try and come up with a cover story to prevent the 130 lawsuits it may be facing.

Exactly.

Just admit your lunch lady served them tainted food.

Someone will figure out what all the kids had in common.

"It appears it was all the kids on free breakfast".

Just guessing.
edit on 5-2-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join