It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who you would vote for in GOP presidential primaries next year if you oppose Mike Pence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   
When I saw the domestic policy manifesto by Mike Pence on the website of his organization Advancing American Freedom, I happened to notice that it calls for perpetuating the non-sense notion of patriotic education peddled by Donald Trump in late 2020. Despite Trump's claim about American schools, universities, and other academic institutions teaching kids and students that the US is evil and racist because of police brutality against people of color and other factors, American schools and universities don't dare defame the founding fathers of the United States or any American heroes, nor do they consider police brutality against black people to make the US racist. That's why my dad says that he will oppose a Mike Pence run for the Republican presidential nomination in the 2024 presidential election, because he doesn't take the nonsense about patriotic education seriously. Would you oppose a run by Mike Pence for president because of his embrace of patriotic education? If so, who else do you want as the Republican presidential nominee in the 2024 presidential election besides Pence?

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Rob mckenna

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   
DeSantis and Gowdy

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Anybody who runs against Pence. He's about as honest as Hillary, IMO.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Potlatch

I would vote for a bowl of warm mucus before I'd vote for any democrat ever again in my lifetime.

Our schools are teaching crap.

Our education levels keep falling.

Our kids don't know math or English but can name 57 genders.

So yeah, republicans pretty much suck but I'd take them over the communist left any day of the fracking week.
edit on 2-2-2023 by DBCowboy because: drinking

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Potlatch
I oppose Pence because he is a globalist with no spine.

I am all for America first policies yet I hope someone other than Trump can lead. DeSantis maybe.. To soon to guess really.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Like I said in another thread, Larry Hogan has a strong economic record and a history of getting both parties to compromise. He's pretty much the only potential GOP candidate I would consider.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Who you would vote for in GOP presidential primaries next year if you oppose Mike Pence

What difference does it make in a clown world? At least Santos and MTG would be entertaining. And if GOD anointes them; so much the better!!

religionnews.com...

edit on 2-2-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Most Americans are not interested in compromising with the authoritarian left. That's what got us into the current mess.

It's not enough to be against the left anymore.

We need Anti-leftists
Anti-communists
Anti-marxists

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Trump and/or DeSantis.

Otherwise...warm mucus.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Trump!

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Trump

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I would vote for a bowl of warm mucus before I'd vote for any democrat ever again in my lifetime.

Our schools are teaching crap.

Our education levels keep falling.

Our kids don't know math or English but can name 57 genders.

So yeah, republicans pretty much suck but I'd take them over the communist left any day of the fracking week.

So our schools are failing. Whose fault is that? Republicans always want to cut funding for education.

And quit with your jokes, show us a kid that can name 57 genders. Seriously. Show us 1. You said it... But you are being sarcastic, yet funding our schools is no joke.

Did or do you approve of betsy devoss plan to use tax payer money to fund private schools?

The "communist left".... LOL... You have said this for years, that and the "evil left" LOL....

Show us how the left is "communist"

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I would never vote for Pence, not only is he a total schmuck, I am opposed to voting for career politicians. They are the problem, no matter which side they are on. The only one I would make an exception for is Desantis.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Before rallying for DeSantis, consider that he may be guilty of war crimes :

Risking putting a man that may be a very bad person into the highest office isn't worth it IMO.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaMaa
I would never vote for Pence, not only is he a total schmuck, I am opposed to voting for career politicians. They are the problem, no matter which side they are on. The only one I would make an exception for is Desantis.

Take a look at the video in my post above. DeSantis may have a war crimes. And putting that aside, DeSantis isn't going to unite the country. He clearly is only focused on appeasing his republican base by recent actions.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Potlatch
When I saw the domestic policy manifesto by Mike Pence on the website of his organization Advancing American Freedom, I happened to notice that it calls for perpetuating the non-sense notion of patriotic education peddled by Donald Trump in late 2020. If so, who else do you want as the Republican presidential nominee in the 2024 presidential election besides Pence?

There ya go.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   

edit on 2-2-2023 by collie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: franklen

Considering one of the biggest teachers unions tried to sick the doj on parents... I am ok with using tax payer money to help offer school choice to ALL KIDS.

F the public school system that has failed, and F the teacher unions that have cheer leaded the train wreck. Since the Department of education the quality of education in this nation has gone through the floor.

When the focus in elementary, middle and high school is anything other than reading, writing and math the school has failed, bending over to the whims of children is yet another failure, couple that with the explosion of single parent homes and helicopter parents and well we have a generation that thinks Marxism is a good idea.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

Don't forget the creepy photos of him partying with underage girls when he was their teacher.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join