It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikki Haley running for president

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Its now official.

A war with Iran?
Nikki Haley is the presidential candidate for it.

Nikki Haley is the biggest NeoCon, War Hawk.

Whose foreign policy will close to GW Bush.

At least one senator is happy that Nikki Haley is running.

Sen Lindsey Graham.

It’s official: Nikki Haley running for president. Formal announcement Feb. 15

Nikki Haley Wants to Convince Republicans She’s the Younger Leader They Need

Yes i am sure Nikki Haley is the Younger Leader that Republicans would want to see and want to see the return more of the GW Bush era polices in the foreign policy area.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Lmao who???

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 09:11 PM
link   
sure, why not? America seems to be up for grabs. no one obeys laws or the constitution anymore.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: autopat51

Well GW Bush did say that the constitution is just a piece of paper.
Ironical that same piece of paper which these idiots had sworn an oath to protect it.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   
This makes Bolton big mad!

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Unfortunately if this who the Republicans will have in 2024/2026 they deserve to lose.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Nikki Haley is One of Klaus Schwab’s ‘Young Global Leaders’

swprs.org...

nationalfile.com...

Coinciding with Nikki Haley’s rise to national prominence as a darling of the GOP establishment is her relationship with Klaus Schwab and his globalist World Economic Forum, which openly works to “capture” various seats in governments around the world.

In 2011, the same year that she took office as Governor of South Carolina, Nikki Haley was selected as one of Klaus Schwab’s carefully-procured “Young Global Leaders,” a sub-set of the World Economic Forum with a focus on influencing geopolitics ad global commerce through young politicians, sports stars, business leaders, and even younger members of the Rothschild Family.

Though it hasn’t been reported much in the United States, Nikki Haley’s appointment as one of Klaus Schwab’s “Young Global Leaders” was celebrated in the Indian press, the country from which her parents immigrated to America.

edit on 1-2-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: JinMI

Unfortunately if this who the Republicans will have in 2024/2026 they deserve to lose.

Lets revisit after the 2024 primaries.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Nikki Haley, LOL

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Its now official.

A war with Iran?
Nikki Haley is the presidential candidate for it.

Nikki Haley is the biggest NeoCon, War Hawk.

Whose foreign policy will close to GW Bush.

At least one senator is happy that Nikki Haley is running.

Sen Lindsey Graham.

It’s official: Nikki Haley running for president. Formal announcement Feb. 15

Nikki Haley Wants to Convince Republicans She’s the Younger Leader They Need

Yes i am sure Nikki Haley is the Younger Leader that Republicans would want to see and want to see the return more of the GW Bush era polices in the foreign policy area.

Screw her.
I would never vote for her or any woman. And I am a woman. Nothing about her is POTUS material. I think she even sucked as UN Ambassador. She is like a wet piece of toilet paper, to me.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
Nikki Haley, LOL

Terrible choice for sure.
But still better than any Democrat that they will try to cheat into office.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I suppose if you want World War III in Iran or more escalation in Eastern Europe not just in Ukraine i suppose she would be the better choice of the two evils.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I suppose if you want World War III in Iran or more escalation in Eastern Europe not just in Ukraine i suppose she would be the better choice of the two evils.

Anyone is better than a Democrat. Anyone.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Well I think she will do better than people expect just because she is a woman and some type of minority I guess? I don't know. I didn't know till I read your second link that she is Indian-American. And we all know that being connected to the WEF young global leader program means she is much more "progressive" than she outwardly portrays. So I am sure that she will get a strong push from the global elites but reality says that DeSantis should be the clear nominee but I don't put it past the global elites to do something similar to DeSantis that they did to Bernie Sanders. Just disregard what most party supporters want and nominate a terrible candidate how they put Hilary up knowing she would lose to Trump and really set off all the partisan distraction and misdirection away from what the globalists are doing and toward what Trump was and is doing. So my prediction is that even though DeSantis is wildly more popular and marketable than Trump, he won't win the nomination. Trump will in order to create more distractions and division to keep everyone busy not paying attention to what is really going on.

After a startling revelation from former Democratic National Committee interim chair Donna Brazile that the DNC had engineered the party’s primary election system in favor of then-candidate Hillary Clinton, President Donald Trump suggested that the primary was illegally stolen from Bernie Sanders.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...
edit on 1-2-2023 by Antimony because: typo.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 09:58 PM
link   

You still believe into the two party system? despite she is part of the WEF club?
edit on 1-2-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 09:58 PM
link   

You still believe into the two party system?

You think we have a choice?

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Voting doesn't matter either way..

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

You still believe into the two party system?

You think we have a choice?

We can call a spade a spade and say that when multi millionaires, most of whom have deep connections to the WEF and other global organizations are pretending to have differing ideologies but ultimately support all the same globalist policies they are globalists. Not democrats or republicans. All the major candidates belong to one party and that is globalism.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Not at all interested. She will just be beefing up her resume, not a serious contender for the position IMO.
a reply to: Antimony
How can DeSantis be a nominee, appointed or not, when he has not even declared himself to run?? Everybody's a mind reader I guess.
edit on 2-2-2023 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Well, there is still no one to vote for yet.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join