It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Either Keep Getting Your Booster Shots Or Admit You Were Wrong

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   
You can't have it both ways. If you're gonna follow the narrative, do it. Get your bivalent booster and all the other boosters, because once you stop doing it you're not current and are effectively "unvaccinated." You stopped getting them and then argue they are safe and effective--but if that's true, you'd be getting more. So admit you were wrong and stop enabling this tragedy. Stop shilling for big pharma which is the most corrupt industry on the planet. Stop being a coward, and stand up and be a decent human being. Deep down you know what's happening and being in denial won't help. It only makes things worse, but you can still be honest and help others before they make a mistake.

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

They should stop.
After 3 jabs, you're f'd for good, anyway.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Actually, most of the people I know that took the first jabs, now will not take any more of it, the fact is that all of them got covid anyway.

Soo I think the number of people still following with boosters and now the new and improve, kill you faster jab is not getting the desirable outcome for profits.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Actually, most of the people I know that took the first jabs, now will not take any more of it, the fact is that all of them got covid anyway.

Soo I think the number of people still following with boosters and now the new and improve, kill you faster jab is not getting the desirable outcome for profits.

My point is the people shilling for them is much greater than the uptake. If you're not leading by example you shouldn't be shilling, it's extremely hypocritical.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Oh, I know what you mean, I been in that group, I do not have any of the jabs, soo I remember when friends and other's I know were all horrified that I did not want the jab, then I had to hear them all worried after they took it.

I understand where they are coming from, soo I cannot actually say to them to live by example.

Many are now very guilty and worried with what the jab has done to others,

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I won't get a jab of any sort and I feel terrible for the people I know (and those I don't) who did get the jab! Everything about it has been a lie for the start!

The people that are continuing to get jabbed...after all we know now...well that is just stupidity IMO! I feel for them to though...absolutely brainwashed to the max! It's sad!

This sums it up for me...

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I brew up my own booster shots. However they aren't IV but embrocation.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I brew up my own booster shots. However they aren't IV but embrocation.

No matter how you administer them, they still go systemic. Capillaries are every were in the muscle.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Keep getting em. 69 yrs old, 2 Pfizer vax, 1 boost...but thinking about the next. Have had covid. Doing really well...runnin, jumpin, no after effect.

1st Pfizer vax recipient 1st Responder Group City of Dearborn MI. Jan 15, 2019

*I have a heart condition and my #s are STELLAR.
edit on 01232031America/ChicagoMon, 30 Jan 2023 19:45:20 -060045202300000020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

69, runnin and jumpin? send a vid, I'd like to see it.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I get a flu shot every year.

I'll be getting a pneumonia booster and a tetanus booster next month.

I've had the C19 vaccine, and I am up to date with my boosters (4th was this last November).

No flu since I started getting the shots.

Never had COVID, despite being exposed several times by family members who refused the vaccine, subsequently became infected. Several of their like-minded friends have died.

I've suffered no adverse side effects from any of the vaccines/boosters I've received.

In fact, I feel really good.

Your mileage may vary.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The vaccines and the virus trigger about the same immune response.

Being boosted and having had COVID should normally give you a strong immune response.

If you have been fully vaccinated and boosted, and then have also caught and recovered from COVID, you probably can delay getting boosted again for three to six months.

The thing is that people's immune response isn't exactly the same as everyone else's. Some people's immune systems take a lot of exposure to get a strong response, and some others get a good response very quickly.

Definitely, people who have had surgery and immune supressive drugs would need to be boosted far more frequently than normal, to have anything like normal levels of immune response.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerryznv

I won't get a jab of any sort and I feel terrible for the people I know (and those I don't) who did get the jab! Everything about it has been a lie for the start!

The people that are continuing to get jabbed...after all we know now...well that is just stupidity IMO! I feel for them to though...absolutely brainwashed to the max! It's sad!

There are numerous far more deadly causes of death (and probably preventable, too, if there was sufficient political will to stop these deaths) that are tolerated in the US.

How many die in traffic accidents?
How many die from misuse of firearms?
How many die from crime?
How many die from poisonings and overdoses?
How many die from simply taking stupid risks?
How many die from cancers caused by exposure to environmental carcinogens (because alternative chemicals are too expensive).

edit on 30/1/2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 09:25 PM
link   
As soon as this "Pandemic Emergency" ends, Americans will need to begin paying $130.00 per injection.

Those who are super paranoid will probably pay what the going price is for suckers in their town.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

There are numerous far more deadly causes of death

This entire post is possibly the dumbest of all time but "more deadly causes of death" is truly spectacular!
Never change 👍

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

This entire post is possibly the dumbest of all time but "more deadly causes of death" is truly spectacular!
Never change 👍

Could not of said it better myself!

My thoughts exactly!

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Never change 👍

There were 36,860 fatal traffic accidents in the USA in 2020. According to VAERS, there were 9,318 deaths after taking a COVID-19 vaccine in the same year (which does not imply that the vaccines were the cause of those deaths, merely that they happened after the vaccine was administered).

Which do you think was the more deadly of the two?

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Never change 👍

There were 36,860 fatal traffic accidents in the USA in 2020. According to VAERS, there were 9,318 deaths after taking a COVID-19 vaccine in the same year (which does not imply that the vaccines were the cause of those deaths, merely that they happened after the vaccine was administered).

Which do you think was the more deadly of the two?

Which one do you consider an accident?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join