It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordan Peterson - A true visionary

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 06:05 AM
link   

In the video above Jordan Peterson not only ridicules our self appointed overlords to shreds(as one should), but also comes up with an incredible idea about the way going forward for humanity.

His inspiration is taken from the book of Exodus in the Bible, and I have to say what he says is nothing short of awe-inspiring.

I have said it before there is wisdom to be had from religious writings, and I'm glad to present you with an amazing example of just that.

I'm excited to see what comes from this.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Good speech and nice to see Jordan bringing up Rockefeller conman Paul Ehrlich - there's some info below about how Ehrlich's pseudoscientific predictions have been 'so remarkably, consistently and staggeringly wrong'. 

Extra Link

As for the WEF did find it curious that many of the absolute worst global polluters and 'rapists' of the rainforest are sat smugly on their partner list.

Also probably not good news that cartels like Bayer now control huge percentages of the world's food supply.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Canada's premier freedom fighter.

*hat tip to Jordo

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Peterson is nice and intelligent person .

Our whole World is build to benefit the few on top . There are many drawings/ views how it look like, this is only one :

edit on 30-1-2023 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2023 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

No wonder TPTB want to create a totalitarian dystopia for us, they simply hate humanity.

First time I've heard of 'the bet of the century'.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Yes mate seems the overpopulation propaganda is in full overdrive these days (especially targeting schoolchildren) but in reality it's population collapse everyone should be concerned about.

Long Slide Looms for World Population, With Sweeping Ramifications

As for the WEF, suppose it's easy to forget they're a branch of the UN and don't know if you've seen this vid but I found it pretty disturbing.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Couldn’t resist

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The clot shots are the "final solution."

Live in harmony with a population of less than 500 million.

Why 500 million? Because like 6 feet social distancing it isn't based on science, it just "sounds like a nice number."

The amount of corruption is so mind boggling only surpassed by the amount of mind control of the masses through TPTB and 5th generational warfare.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

The clot shots are the "final solution." Live in harmony with a population of less than 500 million.

The shots certainly aren’t what they promised. And I’d even be willing to say there are safety concerns that many communities including the pharmaceutical companies aren’t transparent on.

But if there was an agenda to cull the population, why would they do it in a way where conservatives are the only ones left if many believe that’s the persecuted demographic?

Logically your theory doesn’t add up.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Protect this man at all costs, he's an endangered species and possibly marked for a very tragic fate.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Here's another important one mate.

Sourced by Nothin

GPPP

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
a reply to: Kenzo

Here's another important one mate.

Sourced by Nothin

GPPP

77th brigade, lol, yep like on ATS.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

The clot shots are the "final solution." Live in harmony with a population of less than 500 million.

The shots certainly aren’t what they promised. And I’d even be willing to say there are safety concerns that many communities including the pharmaceutical companies aren’t transparent on.

But if there was an agenda to cull the population, why would they do it in a way where conservatives are the only ones left if many believe that’s the persecuted demographic?

Logically your theory doesn’t add up.

You're over thinking it. People are just people, it doesn't matter their ideology. There are too many.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Canada's premier freedom fighter.

*hat tip to Jordo

He promoted jabs for all.

He was shocked, allegedly, after getting jabbed meant nothing changed for him personally.

Freedom Fighter might be a strong word.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Very good, sump up nicely

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I would volunteer for that detail, if I could afford it.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Didn't he continue to advocate for the jab after the facade broke down?

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Freeze it then air fry at 450. Drain the fat. Add a little water and plenty of salt into the pot for au jus.

If Peterson is a visionary, why is he telling people that's the best way to cook A5 Wagyu?

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Dr. Peterson is a human being. He is not someone about whom I could say "I always agree with him."

But nevertheless, I believe that he is one of a dwindling number of public figures (he wasn't always so) that do not hesitate to affirm the reality so many believe in... "I can and will speak my mind" .... and then explain clearly 'why' without descending theatrics.

I can't subscribe to absolutely everything he says, but what he does say, he says well. A populist he is not.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join