It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marjorie Taylor Greene angling to become running mate for Donald Trump's 2024 election campaign

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Found this news report about congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene thinking about becoming Donald Trump's vice presidential running mate in the 2024 presidential election:
www.nbcnews.com...

Given Greene's record of spewing racist rhetoric and Trump's recent vow if elected to a second term of office in the White House in 2024 to ban Chinese companies from buying US land, if Greene becomes Trump's new running mate, then she could give him the option to order the use of tactical bases against Chinese military installations if the People's Liberation Army Navy attacks Anderson Air Force Base in Guam with DF-26 missiles, and call Chinese travelers to the US the yellow plague.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 10:39 PM
link   
They're really souping up the propaganda this week!

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Potlatch

Not a chance. She's not good looking enough. She's not his type.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Are you saying that Kamala is Joe's type?

Because she's about 50 years too old for that...

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I don’t give Trump much of a chance, but with MTG as a running mate, I give him zero chance at re-election.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Oh hell no.
She has zero chance and Trump base would never go for that.
I liked her for awhile, then she went cray cray.

If he had to bring on a woman, Keri Lake would have to be it.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Given Greene's record of spewing racist rhetoric and Trump's recent vow if elected to a second term of office in the White House in 2024 to ban Chinese companies from buying US land, if Greene becomes Trump's new running mate, then she could give him the option to order the use of tactical bases against Chinese military installations if the People's Liberation Army Navy attacks Anderson Air Force Base in Guam with DF-26 missiles, and call Chinese travelers to the US the yellow plague.

I like to exercise too.

I see you've mastered raising your eyebrows, stretching the truth and jumping to conclusions.

I'm curious to know why you would think this is above politics.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

I like to exercise too.

I see you've mastered raising your eyebrows, stretching the truth and jumping to conclusions.

I'm curious to know why you would think this is above politics.

I think he's practicing martial arts for fitness:

Tai-One-On

Also explains the "above" designation...

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 06:46 AM
link   
...what in the CCP propaganda is this?

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I can't comment because this isn't in The Mud Pit and baiting and trolling isn't allowed. But it's OK for the opening post 😎

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

So insulting.

How DARE you 🤓

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Well the Vote on her amendment she introduced regarding Oil and Gas Production on Federal Land, just bombed today with 14 Yays and 418 Nays. She doesn't even have support of her own party. Don't see any path to VP for her. Also do they want a VP who requested a pardon 3 days after she started office? What kind of crimes did she commit?

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Fingers crossed!

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 11:35 PM
link   
SPAM

edit on 4/24/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

top topics

join