It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2024 Presidential Race. Who are Dems going to run?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod

Definitely think it will be Newsome, as He said He wouldn't and He's a known liar! Also related to Nancy.

Makes sense as CA tried to recall him for sucking so much, so that seems like a perfect reason to run for President.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Indeed, every sanctuary city in a dem state will be like a Ciudad Juarez, and the only states that will survive this mess are them Don’t Tread On Me States leading the front in the fight against it.
edit on 24-1-2023 by KonquestAbySS because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Newsome.

assets.reedpopcdn.com... jack-will-be-a-playable-character-in-borderlands-the-pre-sequel-dlc-1415036634660.jpg/BROK/thumbnail/1200x900/quality/100/handsome-jack-will-be-a-play able-character-in-borderlands-the-pre-sequel-dlc-1415036634660.jpg

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I'm surprised no one else sees this coming...Hillary.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

It seems obvious they'll run Newsome despite the dumpster fire he is governing. He is otherwise the closest thing they have to Trudeau.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: KonquestAbySS

Indeed, every sanctuary city in a dem state will be like a Ciudad Juarez, and the only states that will survive this mess are them Don’t Tread On Me States leading the front in the fight against it.

You do realize that Ciudad Juarez is in Mexico, right, and not the US?

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: KonquestAbySS

You do realize that Ciudad Juarez is in Mexico, right, and not the US?

That may have been the point. 😎

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That must of went way over his head when discussing Newsome. It is OK though… No hard feelings…

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Newsom/Whitmer would be a good ticket for them (bad for the rest of us, so it makes perfect sense). They'll have to prop Biden/Harris up until he resigns or is otherwise unable to run. Harris will take a cushy job on MSNBC/CNN instead of running.

Is there a reason literally everyone within this thread has been spelling it NewsomE by the way? There's no -e at the end... Or am I missing something? 🤔

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

I will just call him Gavin then, Newsome Newsum Newsom Nuisance who cares….

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join