It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Try not to laugh...the youth today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Mods obviously move if needed, but I put this in people because it's good to see people like this nowadays, especially young kids. I believe people are taking everything a tad too seriously. Sure we need to be serious and on point most times, but you got to find the balance and try and laugh at something every day even as an adult. Hell isn't most of the memorable and enjoyable moments when you ever had when you and your friends were doing something stupid

watch the video if you laugh, leave your story this reminds you of.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

watch the video if you laugh, leave your story this reminds you of.

I was laughing by the end of it, funny.
Ive no story this reminds me of i just enjoyed watching them having a funny time.

I just realised when i watch videos like this, i dont think about me and my mates when we were that age what we'd get up to.
Maybe im not old enough yet to be thinking that way?

Thanks for the video it made me smile then laugh

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

It might be an age thing but I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep. Sometimes in the middle of the night when it's quiet and nobody else is up, is the only time I'm not stressed, so I was surfing the internet and found that on Reddit. It made me think about being a kid and laughing that hard.

Reminded me of being a kid and watching Rocky when it first came out, and I bet a friend I could drink a couple of raw eggs faster than he could. It was about 2 in the morning and we snuck into the kitchen. I would have been 11 years old 46 years ago

I got one of the 2 eggs down when I started to gag and some of it dribbled out of my closed mouth, LOL my friend seeing this blasted a sneeze full of raw egg yolk out both his nostrils, and in response, I spewed the rest of my eggs on his shirt and the floor. The egg was everywhere and we were laughing and coughing, I just knew my Dad was gonna be pissed if we woke him up.

I'm sure I got other times too, and a lot more as I for older and began partying like a fool.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

It might be an age thing but I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep. Sometimes in the middle of the night when it's quiet and nobody else is up, is the only time I'm not stressed, so I was surfing the internet and found that on Reddit. It made me think about being a kid and laughing that hard.

Reminded me of being a kid and watching Rocky when it first came out, and I bet a friend I could drink a couple of raw eggs faster than he could. It was about 2 in the morning and we snuck into the kitchen. I would have been 11 years old 46 years ago

I got one of the 2 eggs down when I started to gag and some of it dribbled out of my closed mouth, LOL my friend seeing this blasted a sneeze full of raw egg yolk out both his nostrils, and in response, I spewed the rest of my eggs on his shirt and the floor. The egg was everywhere and we were laughing and coughing, I just knew my Dad was gonna be pissed if we woke him up.

I'm sure I got other times too, and a lot more as I for older and began partying like a fool.

😂🤣😅

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Bwahahaha hahahaa hahaa now thats funny...

top topics

join