It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Utah doctor charged with destroying vaccines giving fake shots to children at their parents' request

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: tanstaafl

a reply to: Asmodeus3
Amen. I all of a sudden don't trust ANY Vaccine and up until flu shots I have rarely had, I was taking my vaccines like a good slave should.

Thank you... I've been wondering how anyone who was pro-vaxx before this insanity could still be pro-vaxx even for the old ones, after learning just how badly these evil companies lie, and lie, and lie again, faking study results, and if they've been paying attention, seen all of the massive indisputable evidence that they have been lying like this for many decades, so it isn't like it is anything new.

When we found out we had been given mercury in the vaccines over time, I became concerned as a chemist. I don't care what their reason is to add poisonous material in the formula, it was not inert. If it was harmless and helped the reaction, fine. We know it was harmful and should not have been in the mix at all. Our bodies will bio accumulate heavy metals like mercury and lead. It is not smart to add them to your intravenous blood steam and it may be the very cause of some of the autism.

I didn't realise you are chemist.
For now long if you don't mind.

I have been out of school since the 80's working in Labs and analyzing data. I literally started at a Superfund site working with groundwater remediation of a place in New Jersey that was bringing gasoline like fluid from the sampling wells near the ocean. I raised saltwater fish there to test our results against. They chose me because I had a double major in Biology and Environmental Chemistry.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb

originally posted by: opethPA
People are accountable for their actions regardless of if those actions are WOKE CT approved or not.

Did this Doctor break the law? Based on the currently known information he did in fact break multiple laws and cross ethical boundaries that he should not have.

Because of that seems he should face the same repercussions as anyone else that committed the same crimes.

The laws being broken by the "leaders" putting all this crap into place FAR outweigh whatever this doctor did.

Great, then those leaders should face the same punishment if it is proven they broke applicable laws.

Seems in reading most of the responses so far that this thread is not about the legality of what he did but rather the views of those who think vaccines are wrong. No problem in pulling back from this thread as vax vs non-vax is a debate that doesn't get solved in a thread about the illegal actions of 1 doctor.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Amen. I all of a sudden don't trust ANY Vaccine and up until flu shots I have rarely had, I was taking my vaccines like a good slave should.

Thank you... I've been wondering how anyone who was pro-vaxx before this insanity could still be pro-vaxx even for the old ones, after learning just how badly these evil companies lie, and lie, and lie again, faking study results, and if they've been paying attention, seen all of the massive indisputable evidence that they have been lying like this for many decades, so it isn't like it is anything new.

When we found out we had been given mercury in the vaccines over time, I became concerned as a chemist. I don't care what their reason is to add poisonous material in the formula, it was not inert. If it was harmless and helped the reaction, fine. We know it was harmful and should not have been in the mix at all. Our bodies will bio accumulate heavy metals like mercury and lead. It is not smart to add them to your intravenous blood steam and it may be the very cause of some of the autism.

I have been out of school since the 80's working in Labs and analyzing data. I literally started at a Superfund site working with groundwater remediation of a place in New Jersey that was bringing gasoline like fluid from the sampling wells near the ocean. I raised saltwater fish there to test our results against. They chose me because I had a double major in Biology and Environmental Chemistry.

Great!

Good there are graduates in these threads and there are quite a lot as it seems..

A bit of sarcasm...
Do you follow the science Sir?

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   

You a graduate?

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Degrees? Certifications? Curriculum vitae?

None of these are prerequisites of reason. In fact, most would agree that a degree means little when it comes to logic and observation.

The actual value of the social currency is greatly diminished ... Most education systems saw to that when they adopted a business model which valued income over purpose. When teaching became less important than chairing a committee.

Since income is now 'value' ... a degree no longer means what it used to. Some of the best universities grant degrees some of the most worthless graduates. And they gain leadership by their degree (or their 'memberships' elsewhere.)

Not all... but more than ever before.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb

People are accountable for their actions regardless of if those actions are WOKE CT approved or not.

Did this Doctor break the law? Based on the currently known information he did in fact break multiple laws and cross ethical boundaries that he should not have.

Because of that seems he should face the same repercussions as anyone else that committed the same crimes.

The laws being broken by the "leaders" putting all this crap into place FAR outweigh whatever this doctor did.

Great, then those leaders should face the same punishment if it is proven they broke applicable laws.

Seems in reading most of the responses so far that this thread is not about the legality of what he did but rather the views of those who think vaccines are wrong. No problem in pulling back from this thread as vax vs non-vax is a debate that doesn't get solved in a thread about the illegal actions of 1 doctor.

The enforcement and coercion are clearly wrong. The same is true for the absurd and ludicrous mandates. On the basis of these people reacted the way they reacted. A good team of lawyers can prove that the vaccines could be potentially dangerous and on the basis of potential harms especially to children who are at miniscule risk no experiments should be made.

We already have a history in our side and very important trails after the end of WW2 that prohibit the experimentation of untested and potentially hazardous products on humans. Especially to humans who say no to them.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

My degree was in the 80s.

BA Hons Law Class 2:1.

Is that "worthless"?

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Is that "worthless"?

Not to me. Certainly not to you.

But if I said it was worthless, how would you make it worth something to my mind? It seems degrees in arguments often take the place of authority, and while I respect you, I might still find a reason to disagree with you. Would I be forever in deficit because I don't have one, or yours is better? (Hypothetically speaking of course)

My point is that someone's lack of degree, or by extension having one, does not affect the content of the words, or thought behind them. It is purely extraneous. (Barring specific topical relevance, as in experience and familiarity.)

I lament that some of our members might fear to speak because they are not degreed ... I find it to be an externally applied bias. I hate those...

Many of the best ideas I have ever heard came not from the degreed...

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   

But my point is that, as that poster well knows, my degree was in the 80s. But since then, I have spent decades practicing, amongst other fields of Litigation, in Clinical Negligence claims.

So, I do have some relevant knowledge.

Yet certain posters poo poo this whilst refusing to post any relevant qualifications or experience that they may or may not have?

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Oh. It seems my point is not relevant. Apologies.

I didn't appreciate the context of your post... well, no damage done (I hope.)

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Is that "worthless"?

Possibly...depends on where you got it!

Also, I would suppose it's relevance would be considered!

I think in the case of this doctor, it really doesn't have any bearing on anything in his future! Having little or no value might by it's very definition be something that is "worthless"!

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerryznv

Is that "worthless"?

I think in the case of this doctor, it really doesn't have any bearing on anything in his future! Having little or no value might by it's very definition be something that is "worthless"!

How do you find the actions of the doctor? Many here have agreed he did the right thing by not giving the mRNA products to children under the request of their parents. Same thing on twitter. There is plenty of support.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Great!

Good there are graduates in these threads and there are quite a lot as it seems..

A bit of sarcasm...

Follow that I am the science guy? No way.

I follow the data and what my clear conscious sees with some feelers sent to my peers on how they see similar things. The Climate science for one, I have some who are saying it is CO2 but most of us say it is the Sun and the Earths magnetic field and CO2 is plant food. With the only one or two going against the rest of us calling BS on the graphs that ignore history to prove water in the ocean warmed a few tens of a degree over a less than a hundred years even. We have meteorologist in my section at work so it is fun discussing the data and the hockey stick graph of lies I call it.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Is that "worthless"?

How do you find the actions of the doctor? Many here have agreed he did the right thing by not giving the mRNA products to children under the request of their parents. Same thing on twitter. There is plenty of support.

Fair question!

I 100% support what he did and still do! I think he acted under the oath he had taken as a doctor!

I also am an anti-vaccination, conservative, 2nd amendment supporter, anti-abortion, Christian, white, male, etc...so my opinion is considered invalid in todays society in America!

Except to those that don't consider my opinion invalid...we'll be the ones standing together taking this country back too!

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Is that "worthless"?

Not if you work in the Law field in some capacity or can use the information you mastered to better yourself. I assume the latter if not the 1st in your case.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Unfortunately, medicine by consensus doesn't work.

It doesn't work for those who wish to promote masks, distancing, and lockdowns, nor does it work it won't work for the doctor's case. In the matter as a legal case, he did defraud the CDC, and they have the legal precedents to support that charge.

His defense better not be the one that people are talking about.. namely, "It's wrong to vaccinate people against their wishes." That is not 'good enough' in a court of law. If the prosecution offers a plea deal... the doctor's attorneys should consider it carefully. His lawyers better focus on the CDC as the alleged 'injured' party, not the "people."

The giant list of 'crimes' he have been accused of (along with his associates) is typical prosecutorial strategy... charge a lot... something will 'stick.' Hopefully they can focus on administrative law, not criminal. Or this will become a clown-show for certain. A criminal approach will only incite more people and engender more agitation of the public... unless that is their intent.

We might all agree with the doctor's actions, but the rules we put in place were not reckless. They are meant to protect people from 'bad actors' in medicine.

All my opinion... which I am willing to accept might need more 'informing'... so inform away.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Great!

A bit of sarcasm...

Follow that I am the science guy? No way.

I follow the data and what my clear conscious sees with some feelers sent to my peers on how they see similar things. The Climate science for one, I have some who are saying it is CO2 but most of us say it is the Sun and the Earths magnetic field and CO2 is plant food. With the only one or two going against the rest of us calling BS on the graphs that ignore history to prove water in the ocean warmed a few tens of a degree over a less than a hundred years even. We have meteorologist in my section at work so it is fun discussing the data and the hockey stick graph of lies I call it.

I get it!

What about the science of the Covid campaign?
You know what I am saying I suppose.

Get vaccinated to protect granny. Don't be selfish and irresponsible, don't engage in far-right conspiracy theories and always follow the science.
Get your boosters and remember it's 'safe and effective' with very 'rare' serious adverse reactions.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Is that "worthless"?

Fair question!

I 100% support what he did and still do! I think he acted under the oath he had taken as a doctor!

I also am an anti-vaccination, conservative, 2nd amendment supporter, anti-abortion, Christian, white, male, etc...so my opinion is considered invalid in todays society in America!

Except to those that don't consider my opinion invalid...we'll be the ones standing together taking this country back too!

You say that your opinion is considered invalid in todays society in America. That's not true and there are many who share the same or similar views to yours. Your opinions are not invalid and especially in this house 🏠

It's the woke ideology that tries to invalidate everything else but it has failed as you can see.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 06:08 PM
link   

It's the woke ideology that tries to invalidate everything else but it has failed as you can see.

Thank you!

I hope they continue to fail...and I hope some reasonable sanity will be restored!

My values and opinions seldom waiver and they haven't through this onslaught by the "woke"...I'll hold true to what I believe is right!

I think that is just what this doctor has done...I find no fault in it at all! Above and beyond the laws written, this doctors moral obligation precedes any law that could ever be written...he probably answers to the same God I do!

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Thank you!

I hope they continue to fail...and I hope some reasonable sanity will be restored!

My values and opinions seldom waiver and they haven't through this onslaught by the "woke"...I'll hold true to what I believe is right!

I think that is just what this doctor has done...I find no fault in it at all! Above and beyond the laws written, this doctors moral obligation precedes any law that could ever be written...he probably answers to the same God I do!

I will agree that his moral obligation and values precedes any law and especially when it comes to the health and well being of children. I really want to see if they will convict him in court.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join