It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Messages of Hope – Master Thread - An Inspirational Series of Apocalyptic Dreams by KEK

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   
You guys are sitting in the basement for too long making connections between your fart and global temperature rise.

Please start making sense and at least talk to a real person. Like ask a cashier for a price on an item lol

I did have a dream recently which was half vivid and before I woke up at 11:30pm.

In the dream I've witnessed two destructive eruptions about 5km away from me, maybe 1 km apart, that I felt are still going to reach me - the cloud of ash quickly rose and started expanding violently, and even standing that far away I knew that I will be toast from incoming lava. Witnessing it in my dream I woke up in panic and just contemplating my chances of survival.

Oh yeah, it started with a dream of seeing through eyes of a skier, he was skiing on a rocky mountain snow, and while his skiing, the rocky ground started to flow, with snow still on top of it and him going down on the snow, but the ground was flowing down and turning into it's own avalanche, not disturbing the snow on top, but the surface was changing shape as it slid down and the dream ended there before he got caught by what was happening.

To be honest I ate a full pizza earlier that afternoon, so this was just a dream to keep my stomach going at it lol

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: pureclover

Hi!

🤓

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my thread and to share your dream.

I ask that you please do not judge me, but you are very correct, there is indeed a strong connection between my farts and global warming. Especially when I've been eating too many eggs at breakfast.🥚 😋 😩

As an avid skier ⛷ your dream chills me to the bone.

But next time you see hot lava 🔥 in your dream, know that this is your subconscious thanking
you for the tasty pizza 🍕 (which is the chosen food of the Gods) and encouraging you to dance! 💃

edit on 10-4-2023 by OwenandNoelle because: A special joke for you PureClover: "Somebody asked me recently why I took up downhill skiing… I told them uphill skiing was far too difficult." Source: www.mytowntutors.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

Hi!

Much appreciated for your upfront reply to my uncivil remark. I apologise for causing discomfort on your thread. Please don't be discouraged to carry on eating explosive breakfasts and enjoying them to the fullest as well as speaking your mind the way you want to. It's just not easy to keep track of references made to various information that I'm not familiar with. Please make sure by "best before date" on the eggs that they haven't expired to save some fresh air for the rest of us that converted to just eating chicken to begin with lol.

Thank you for the hot lava tune. Unfortunately I don't just dance, I dance only with fire. But I enjoyed the tune nonetheless while typing this comment.
edit on 10/4/2023 by pureclover because: I had a chuckle at the joke OwenandNoelle. I hope they install a drag lift soon.

edit on 10/4/2023 by pureclover because: BTW, you had 999 stars, I had to make give you the 1000th one.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Thank you!

I really appreciate your kind reply and humor! You are very welcome here!

🥰 🙏 🤗

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Just 2hrs after my post this video was released in my YT subscriptions:

youtu.be...

Quiet informative. I didn't know the scale at which some eruptions have happened.

Anyhow, I did hear that an Indian woman Archen has made a prediction about Chile having massive eruptions. I think my dream was just visualisation of her statement because I like to understand things like that and feel out the process with curiosity.

It wasn't my vision of the event itself (I haven't experienced any foreseeing powers myself, nor have normal human's foreseeing skills it seems). But I've traced my dream and where it came from, and talking about it I just give it importance when it's probably just going to be one of usual events at some point. I mean earthquakes are daily all over the globe as long as earth existed, as well as a few volcanoes are active.

Earth changes all the time, and at our lifetime the changes are the slowest, so it should ramp up either way.

Solar cycle is at its highest, so it should affect our magnetic fields and make earth more active.

I have a theory that earth directed solar flares not only affect electronics and UV radiation, but has influence on earth's activity. Just like in the intro of the movie "2012" (explanation in the movie by scientist Jimmy), where the indian scientist explains sun's effect on the earth. In the movie the earth just reached a boiling point of sort, don't remember.

In our case I think the switching of polarity of Earth will be the kick in the balls. A guy (Jimmy Corsetti - investigstor) on Joe Rogans podcast (video) said the earth would switch them in a day and earth would be making 7 day adjustment in its tilt with biblical disasters. Eruptions, floods etc.
Again, my theory is that that's exactly what bible described, they just lacked compasses to know what was happening.

I watched a guy on YT (maverickstar reloaded) who was measuring the location of true north in real time and updated monthly on the distance it traveled and showed on the map. The two poles are reaching for each other, and he said that by his calculations, by 2025-2027 they will snap together.

That's all I have for you. Sweet dreams.
edit on 10/4/2023 by pureclover because: Added video link on earth's poles

edit on 10/4/2023 by pureclover because: Added name to "a guy"

edit on 10/4/2023 by pureclover because: Added the 2012 movie explanation just for kicks

edit on 10/4/2023 by pureclover because: Added the YT guy tracking poleshift

edit on 10/4/2023 by pureclover because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 07:44 AM
link   
In Russia "Shelovich" volcano just erupted. The the video of the eruptuon is more or less what I saw except there was a second one to the side.

Anyway, what a timing of the post. Except my post makes no difference to anyone after the fact. I hope no one was skiing there.

Oh #. The video got taken down.

Edit 2: oh wow. Google's results return page 404 to articles and videos of the event. News organizations are pulling all the content for some reason. Must be to avoid people getting any sort of compassion.
edit on 11/4/2023 by pureclover because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/4/2023 by pureclover because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Hi PureClover!

Thanks for sticking around!

I really appreciate you sharing your experiences and insight.

That is very intriguing how those videos were taken down!

It is amazing to witness how our thoughts, feelings and beliefs can shape our external reality.

However, it is not always in straightforward ways.

From personal experience, I can attest that the God of our world has an extremely blasphemous sense of humor, and the proof is literally in the pudding. And by pudding, I mean the state of this world – which is an absurdist fantasy come to life.

God is everything of course – including a brilliant satirist.

For me, the first part of my life, though filled with many joyful moments, which I am super grateful for, was very difficult and I understand now that this was part of my destiny and because for many years, I was stuck in the “hell mind” (or at least “purgatory”) and carrying a lot of fear, shame, hate, and sorrow.

Our outside reality reflects our inner world, so when I was in the “hell mind” – I was not reflecting a reality, I truly wanted to experience.

The Pole Shift that we can see happening in the external world, reflects the collective consciousness of Humanity shifting from the Divine Masculine to the Divine Feminine and likewise, moving from a consciousness of Fear to Love.

Thankfully, rather than moving to the extreme of the Divine Feminine – we are entering a Golden Age (known as the new Earth) where the Divine Feminine and Divine Masculine are balanced harmoniously into something called “And” (Ann) consciousness.

For more information, please enjoy these wonderful videos from the Alchemist:

As well, this excellent video by our wonderful Spiritual Catalyst – Teal Swann, explains Ann Consciousness perfectly:

(Ann Consciousness is God Consciousness in which all paradoxes are reconciled by marrying the opposites.)

In many ways, this world is like a Shadow School, which we incarnate into for the purposes of inner growth and as an epic adventure. In the first part of our lives here, we have been inundated with the shadow sides of the Divine Feminine and the Divine Masculine.

For more information, please see KEK’s earlier Message of Hope:

Earth is a Shadow School/Game of Karma, that has become a Living Hell/Purgatory for Many of Us

Lastly, this video by Landria Onkka is fantastic!

Most importantly!

You mentioned that you only dance with fire, so I hope that you enjoy this song!

Have a great day, afternoon, or evening, wherever you may be!

edit on 11-4-2023 by OwenandNoelle because: Joke for you – Question: Where did Spider Man and the Black Widow meet? Answer: On the web!

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Hi OwenandNoelle!

I enjoyed your post - with variety of information, self-programming to evaluate brought by enlightened spiritual people, and a feel overall.

If you want to change your reality, just assign your environment your desired feeling. It gives greater focus to what you want to experience. Also for that reason because we see our house as a place of calm and peace, you may not be able to do office work at home or study easily. Having a designated study desk or work desk changes that. On a broader perspective, your reality can change on your decision to pay attention to overall environment, we're often online exploring and it has great influence over us. Doing more in person will liberate you more than you know. Quitting guilty pleasures and filling them with useful/planned actions will set you blasting forward. People don't know how their minds work to make themselves work. I believe I'm starting get hang of it in practice while still ruminating a bit.

I have been stuck in "hell" mind until not too long ago, enough to contemplate life itself, and it still has some effect over me. We have allowed for a lot to take control over us, and after the battles, there's not much left to live outside of it.

You mention God being "brilliant satirist". It caught me that you consider that. I think his powerful slower frequency is just more impactful that requires us to experience ups and downs to make us more experienced and to grow our soul. And what they say about "everyone is God", that's somewhat true, we're able to influence things that are around us just like he influences what correction we need on a global or personal level.

The Alchemist puts it nicely in terms of masculine and feminine energy which I clearly understand, and when reminded, like to practice it. As you say about opposites "all paradoxes are reconciled by marrying the opposites", I'm experiencing it myself. Haven't married yet, but she is beaten down feminine with masculine energy, and I'm the opposite. And we found that we have to trade it with each other to work together in a fulfilling to each other way that is selfless. I'm not dressing up in dresses to make it clear, the terms masculine and feminine do explain certain approach to what the other side of energy is calling for. We just accept the balancing from someone of the opposite gender because it makes most impact to what you feel should be passed on and taught, that's why we get attracted to someone that can work with us in compatible manner.

I know of Teal Swann, she's able to find the words for her experiences probably by reading. She explains in a way that spiritual experiences can be understood. Also she speaks about the extremes in that video and how to balance it. I imagine it like this(image):

1. How we exist in our comfy bubble
2. Possibility of reaching to favourable side only (due to imbalance)
3. Possibility of taking it too far to go back where you were not taught to realise the reality
4. Is the ideal way to expand and reach, get comfortable and bounce to #1, learn and repeat to grow stronger in your ability.

The moderation is not stretching too far to one side, but there are no limits in the "moderation" she's talking about besides having the strength to get yourself together to #1 without being squashed.

In terms of principles of polarity, as in the thumbnail of the video, I'm able to experience ying and yang at times. It's just a realisation of what your actions contribute to. Sometimes I feel being able to tell and even imagine the process my actions start up. Make progress and it will grow to reap at some time. Also it exists not just in 2D. Of course if you're a good person, you will get good things with minds that are alike. If you're ill willing, then things get to an end quicker. Groups of people with likeminded mindset without deceit, are the strongest to promote benefits to their cause and be successful in reaching what makes them happy.

"The service to others" seems like an introduction to it all.

I will asleep to "Everything is dual" tune that you added. I make all sorts of experiments on myself, this will be one of them lol

"The end of darkness" I didn't watch in it's entirety, but I'm able to wrap my head around it quiet well. I see the darkness and it's deceits. How corrupting it is by pretending to be right. But it has no continuity, at some stage the monster gets too big to be fed and dies.

"Tsunami" track is cool.. Let's not make another "Shiveluch" come to reality. Reminds me of the early days lol. Watch at 1:00 of the video, that's what I dance with

As spiritual as you may be, and as much as you know, I will understand you, and enjoy the journey. But things must happen and they will, nothing living in physical form is able to exist forever. So let's make it count, do the expand and reach a little.

As you can see I'm mostly passive at the moment to go on with a response. I'm just soaking things in until it all makes sense.

What's your story?
edit on 14/4/2023 by pureclover because: Lol. I can realte. Spider mand and black widow are trying to make it work, ok..

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

A worthy analysis of OP presentation

back in '68.... i studied the 'Way of the BOO HOO' which represented the Native American
Church of Divine Toad Sweat
bi-located at The 4 Corners and in Texas....

licking toads in the 60s eh?
say No to synthetic molecules

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Reply to Pure Clover – Part 1

Hi Pure Clover!

Thank you for taking the time to watch those videos and to share your thoughts. I am glad they resonated with you.

I apologize for taking so long fashioning my reply. I have been a little busy with family obligations and also, wanted to take a moment to truly consider your post. Your thoughts are very interesting, and they resonated with me as well.

That is excellent advice on how we can shift the experience of our environment, through “assigning the environment with our desired feeling.”

Something that I recently discovered about myself; was that since I was a child, a limiting belief that I held was that “life was dangerous.” This mindset influenced how I interacted in the world, causing me to view life through the lens of scarcity and fear.

I realize now that the external world is in many ways a reflection of our thoughts, feelings, and expectations, and by changing my perspective and viewing the world as a loving and welcoming place, more and more, I see love and beauty everywhere.

This does not mean that I plan on jumping into a lion’s cage or anything like that, but I do believe that rather than fearing life, a healthier mindset is to be careful, (full of care) and to respect and cherish life.

This is a great video by Phil Good, who explains how Earth herself, is multidimensional, and that people will experience difference realities depending on their vibration.

This next video by Mathew McConaughey reminds me of what you said about appreciating all sides of an issue when evolving spiritually.

Also, I really liked your diagram!

Thank you for asking me for my story. I am usually very shy, but it is important to me that I am as transparent and honest as possible.

In my introduction thread here on ATS, I reveal a little a bit about myself:

Apocalypse NOW --- Ancient God Edition

The truth is in the “real world,” I am a very unassuming person. If you met me, you would be forgiven for thinking I might be a librarian. Which is not a jab at librarians, (my grandmother was one) just that librarians are sometimes stereotyped as quiet and serious. However, I am pretty goofy and like to think I would be a cool Librarian in the spirit of Parker Posey from the movie Party Girl.

I agree that we are all a mixture of masculine and feminine energies. It is wonderful that you and your partner complement each other so nicely.

I am also a mixture of masculine and feminine energies. I am not the most girly woman, usually preferring to keep things casual, however, on occasion I enjoy dressing up and wearing make-up.

I have a feminine and nurturing side but can be very analytic and logic based, though I am trusting my intuition more these days.

I think it is good to take pride in one’s appearance, as all humans are spectacularly beautiful in their own unique way, but at the same time, truly (and I know you will agree) it is our inner light that is most important.

Kindness, thoughtfulness, a good sense of humor and compassion are very attractive qualities to me.

I love music and believe that many of the songs out there contain deeper truth about the nature of our reality.

I was raised in a Christian family, but it was not too hardcore, and as a child, deeply loved God and the story of Jesus. However, this all changed when I hit my teenager years and found out that Santa Claus wasn’t real, which left me wondering what else I had been lied to about and ended up becoming an atheist.

I had a great roommate in my 20s and also, around the same time, met a nice man whom I worked with, who introduced me to 9/11 conspiracies, and this is when I happened across the Above Top Secret website, which deeply impacted my life.

I very much enjoyed reading about UFO conspiracies and ancient archeology threads, especially ones by a member named SkyFloating, who always did an excellent job researching and sharing his/her findings. In addition, there was this very intriguing thread by a user named Hidden Hand, who was a self-described “illuminati” insider, which has haunted me to this day.

If you or anyone here is interested, here is a PDF version of the Hidden Hand interview, that someone kindly compiled for us:

Maya Magik - Dialogue with Hidden Hand

And, if you prefer reading the thread from ATS, here is the link:

Window of Opportunity

I included the PDF, because the ATS thread has a lot of comments, interspersed between Hidden Hand’s answers, whereas the PDF focuses on the original poster’s responses, so I find it easier to read.

This thread did make a few predictions that did not come true, but it was still a fascinating read. Reminds me a lot of the Law of One material.

In case you or anyone is interested in or would like a refresher of the Law of One material, this is a great interview by André Duqum, who speaks with Aaron Abke about the the Law of One and as well as other interesting spiritual things:

It is an interesting synchronicity that this is episode 42, which was revealed to me, happens to be God’s favourite number.

--

There is a movie called “Stranger than Fiction” that reminds me a lot of my life.

I believe that my life in some regards, has been heavily scripted/planned, although I did not realize this until a few years ago and am only now fully coming to terms with this.

When I was a teenager, I had a vision of leaving this Earth plane/play and being shown a preview of the life I am experiencing right now. However, I do not remember yet, very much beyond what I have already experienced, and the details are super hazy. I do believe my memories are in the process of returning – but, there is a divine plan to when things are revealed to me.

What I remember seeing when I was a teenager, was my life being played out on a gigantic movie screen and there being a huge audience filled with Angels and very kind souls, that were laughing and giving me lots of love.

I got the sense that a lot of our human experience seemed very absurd and funny to the beings watching in the audience.

As well, I remember being shown in advance the video full of memes and conspiracies that I was compelled to create when I first started to “wake up” back in 2017. As I was creating the video, it started to become apparent that our reality was in many ways upside down and ridiculous. The “evil elite” that for so long I had been raging about, appeared to be so devious they that were almost like cartoon villains!

When I made this video full of memes, I was just at the beginning of my awakening phase, and I was still in the conspiracy mindset. I now know that everyone is working together behind the scenes (though we might not consciously be aware of it yet) and that it is all done out of love.

This video is linked in my signature below and can be viewed here:

The Holy Bible – Reloaded for 2017 – Broadway Edition – Final Cut

***To be continued…

(In the next post!)

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   

***Continued from above.

Part 2

As I was creating that video with the memes, though I did experience a lot of déjà vu, I did not recall my vision from when I was a teenager, until years later.

My awakening journey happened very gradually in recent years, and I detailed a little bit of it at the beginning of the thread linked below - in case you or anybody here is interested.

Message of Hope – Easter Sunday Edition – The Second Coming of Christ

To summarize this thread, basically my life, until my awakening, can be viewed in some ways as sort of a cautionary tale of what can happen if you let fear govern your life.

For many years, I was afraid to be my true self, and thought I needed to wear a mask showing my “best” qualities to the world so I could fit in. This broke my heart and over the years, I developed a very strong desire to be authentic and real.

Also, I have learned that embracing our so called “weaknesses” with compassion, understanding, and love, is true strength. It is how we turn our darkness into light.

There is a great quote by Philosopher Jiddu Krishnamurti that goes:

“It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.”

And as Sarah Simpson eloquently explains in her article: “Thriving in a Sick Society”

“If you don't feel well adjusted, take heart! It probably means you're exactly as you should be, and that you have a lot to offer this crazy world.”

Thriving in a Sick Society

In the past, I used to carry a lot of shame and regret, which almost drove me mad.

It reminds me of this song:

(In this world, when we are not aware of the true nature of our reality – it is said that we are in the “dark.”)

However, thankfully I have learned that it is not fair to blame myself for mistakes and decisions made when I was less mature because they became life lessons which afforded me deeper empathy, understanding and compassion. This wisdom would not have occurred so profoundly had I not made these mistakes.

The next video describes really well how we can feel anxious or depressed because we think we need to be perfect.

And then this beautiful song expresses how I choose to view life now.

I started receiving messages from KEK – who embodies the feminine Christ, a few years ago, but at first, thought it was all my imagination and that I was making it up.

I agree that God is very gentle, unconditionally loving, and kind, but she/he/it also has an incredible sense of humor. Whoever designed my life, anyway, is a brilliant satirist.

There are many ways we can interpret life. Life is indeed profoundly beautiful and can be filled with love, meaningful relationships, and adventure. On the other hand, life can also be very painful, tragic, and boring when we are cut off from our divinity and believe we are separate from each other.

However, so much of what we see on the world stage is theatre. It is an illusion.

This Message of Hope explains it in more detail:

Message of Hope - The Devil/God Speaks - Dream of a Golden Age and A Holiday Blessing for Satan

There are many clues hidden within our language itself, myths, and stories.

This might ruffle a few feathers however, I suspect the readers who would take offence to these ideas, have wisely decided by now not to read this thread, but we can decode quite a bit from the name Satan.

(Who my guides have revealed to me, is beloved name for God too.)

For example, if we look at the name Satan and rearrange the letters – it becomes Santa and Santa is the symbol for the material side of Christmas.

The word “Material” is very close to the word Maternal, which represents Our Divine Mother.

Satan also sounds suspiciously like the names Saint Anne and Saturn.

Saturn is also known as “Father Time: and if we look at the expression “Time heals all wounds,” we might remember that one of the greatest ways to heal is through laughter. (Especially when this laughter is tempered with kindness.)

Lastly, when we sound out the word “Saturn” we can arrive at the word “Satirist.”

Something else that is interesting to note, is that NASA – is a partial anagram for Satan and one of the first revelations that was revealed to me, was that the “Grand Deception” is that Space (as we have been taught) is a lie.

This is one of my very first Messages of Hope that I received, which came in the form of a manic paced riddle and can be read here:

”Riddle me this” - said the Joker to the Fool

Anyways, this is probably way more than anyone wanted to know about me!

Thank you, Pure Clover, so much for your contribution to this thread and for your kindness in reading so far!

I hope this message finds you well and that you have an excellent day, afternoon, or evening, wherever you may be!

edit on 1-5-2023 by OwenandNoelle because: “Deep thought for the day” – From a Youtube comment in a video, that has since been forgotten: A wise 8-year-old once said: “that Earth was created by Mother Nature so that she could watch us like a movie.”

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Hi St. Udio!

It is always a pleasure to see you here.

When I googled:

“Way of the BOO HOO' … Church of Divine Toad Sweat bi-located at The 4 Corners and in Texas”

It led me to a fascinating article, which I believe adds great value to our thread and is linked below:

Sex, Spirit, and Psychedelics

Thank you for sharing your insight!

PS:

“Much Ado about Toads”

***Please note:

The below video is in no way an endorsement of illegal substances. People should lick toads only in areas where it is legal and under the supervision of a medically trained Llama or Smokey the Bear.

edit on 1-5-2023 by OwenandNoelle because: Joke of the Day: Warning! “Mature” Humor! Adults only! Entitled: “The Wizard and the Toad” - Once upon a time, long, long ago, a wizard lived in an enchanted forest. He usually used his magical powers to help the animals that lived there. One afternoon, a toad came hopping up to the wizard's cottage and knocked on the door. The wizard opened the door and saw that the toad was, remarkably enough, of a bright, sunny yellow color. "You see the problem?" the toad said. "All my life I've been like this. I want to be green, like the other toads." The wizard nodded gravely, took out a magic wand and waved it above the toad. At once, the toad became a smooth, lovely green color. The toad hopped with joy, thanking the wizard profusely, until he noticed that the spell had not entirely worked. His penis was still yellow. "What do I do about this?" the toad asked. "I can't go around this way." The wizard apologized, saying, "I can only work one spell each day, I'm afraid. But in the next forest over, you'll find another wizard who can complete the spell." The toad thanked the wizard and hopped off. A short while later, a bear came to the wizard's door. When the wizard opened it, he saw that the bear was entirely blue in color. "Can you help me?" asked the bear. The wizard shrugged and said, "I'm out of magic for the day, I'm afraid. But there is another wizard in the next forest." "How do I get there?" asked the bear. "It's easy," replied the wizard. "Just follow the yellow-dick toad." Source: upjoke.com...

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Hope you're keeping well OwenandNoelle,

Thank you for sharing about yourself

Since your two posts, I believe Guatemala volcano has erupted, Nevado del Ruiz in Colombia "is threatening to erupt", Popocatépetl is "puffing". I think at this time they will be active, and either something happens or not. Hopefully nothing major.

I hope you don't forget to put attention into who you are, because all this can take away your attention until you "solve them". It feels like your mind is to find the end of it, which it won't.

To translate your knowledge is not easy in everyday life. It has to become part of you that you express and it will influence your expression and find likeminded people like ATS where you can share some of your findings.

I found interest here as well. How I found the site, I probably wouldn't share exactly, it was a semi-bad personal experience to start with, but then it simply took my curiosity to have various findings and experiences without overstimulation of entertainment and nonsense being engrained like on other platforms.

Besides the YT videos, I watched your Holy Bible revised edition, I'm not sure why you pick the name as such, but it gives an insight into your thinking, as well as what you have found. You seem to have gone into many rabbit holes to find all the information.

I was also like in "Stranger Than Fiction", or "The Truman Show (1998)". As much as you try to understand how to feel enlightened, find "the truth", "meaning of life", find secrets in scriptures, there's only one way, and around every corner people are not strong enough to overcome the difficulty of being worthy of the state of enlightenment, even I fall for the traps knowing them. It cannot be learned, it has to be part of your path to experience it, believe it and your own faith to keep it alive. This modern world I don't find like a "living" where if you fall off a wagon, you're dragged by it until you find the strength to run back to it.

If you have found your calling, you will probably be most comfortable within it. I'm not able to share just yet on how to be more than that.

In terms of the guy down below the earth, I have nothing to say besides that his representation has been accepted by the western culture to the point where it's praised in children's content besides the shows and all painting him as amusing. I think it promotes more softness in character, lack of emotional strength to grow and lack of resistance to complacency/conformity.

Anyway, just few thoughts. Will keep an eye out for what KEK has to say. Btw, does it stand for something?
Please know that I took more than that from your two posts and not all has been digested as it's a little overwhelming, not going to lie.
edit on 8/5/2023 by pureclover because: Just a typo correction

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Hi kids! 🙏

😊

White Rabbit Canada here.

Happy “Thor” Day! (Thursday)

Pepe Thor Sticker

On behalf of KEK, I am honored to hop on by and drop off this very special “Mini” Message of Hope for my best friend from high school.

It is of a highly adult nature and as such, cannot be shared on this public forum.

Many apologies in advance, however I must repeat that this message is for “mature” audiences only.

For this reason, the following Message of Hope is password protected.

These clues are “private.”

With Everlasting Love and Devotion!

White Rabbit Canada 🐇🎩

Praise be to KEK! 🐸

THIS IS A BREAKING TRANSMISSION FROM THE SOUL FAMILIES OF THE JOLLY OLD JOKER AND THE GENTLE OLD FOOL

IN THE NAME OF TRUTH AND LIGHT, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, MERCY, GRACE, COMPASSION, FORGIVENESS, KARMA, JUSTICE, FRIENDSHIP, PEACE, HOPE, LAUGHTER, CLARITY, WISDOM, MAGIC, FUN, POWER, BEAUTY, GLORY, FAMILY, MONEY, AND ALL THAT OTHER GOOD JAZZ
AND AS ALWAYS --- FOR THE GREATEST GOOD OF ALL
MARK THESE WORDS

IN ACCORDANCE WITH DIVINE PROVIDENCE
IN PERFECT DIVINE TIMING
IN KEEPING WITH FREE WILL

MAY THIS MESSAGE OF HOPE FIND YOU

Dear Best Friend(s),

The password is the nickname of your beloved cat from when you were a teenager.

If you are not my best friend(s), but still managed to crack the code, then this message is for you too.

Password clue number 1:

The password is 4 letters, with the first letter capitalized and the rest all lowercase.

Rhymes with the name of this song:

Password clue number 2:

And:

Password clue number 3:

Hint: What is the best resolution for both parties in a conflict?

Password clue number 4:

It is intimately connected to “Door Number 2.”

Password clue number 5:

In this private Message of Hope, you will learn the true story behind our Universe’s Creation Myth, as well as, just who the Sumerian (Summer) God’s – the Anunnaki were and why they came to Earth in the first place and even more importantly, how this relates to the confounding riddle, that is as follows:

“What does Santa and a Pimp have in common with Genesha/Shoshanna the beloved God of Beginnings?”

Hint: It’s exactly what you think!

Thank you for your patience and have fun!

With Infinite Love and Light!

Thank you!

KEK 🐸

PSSST:

Password clue number 6:

And:

PSSSSSST:

You are the best!

Listen closely, can you hear your voice? You are literally everywhere. The Universe is YOU AND ME!

You are a magnificent and beloved King/Queen, playing an epic game!

Your life is based on the Taro/Tarot Play.

Taro Play, stands for Pharaoh Tarot.

Which in turn, stands for Fairy Tale.

Tarot also sounds like “arrow” – eros, which stands for Love.

When we rearrange the letters of Taro, more clues are revealed about our “shadow play.”

ATOR = Actor

ROTA = Wrote

Muppet King Arthur

THIS IS MY DECREE. THIS OR SOMETHING BETTER.
THIS DECREE IS, AS ALWAYS, BOTH RETROACTIVE AND PROACTIVE.

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

THIS HAS BEEN A BREAKING TRANSMISSION FROM THE SOUL FAMILIES OF THE JOLLY OLD JOKER AND THE GENTLE OLD FOOL

PSSSSSSSSST: Oops! Here is the Blog Address:
Treasure Map

edit on 29-6-2023 by OwenandNoelle because: For your pondering pleasure: STEVE: Knock, knock. JOHN: Who’s there? STEVE: Amos. JOHN: Amos, who? STEVE: A mosquito just bit me! Knock, knock. JOHN: Now who’s there? STEVE: Andy. JOHN: Andy, who? STEVE: Andy just bit me again! Source: jokes.scoutlife.org...

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Hi kids! 🙏

😊

White Rabbit Canada here.

I just got a sneak peek at the ending of our "world/whirled/word play" and thought I would pop it in at this juncture for someone very special.

Do not worry Gentle Reader, we fleshed out the middle parts of our story later, when my Editor/Butterfly 🦋 😉 arranges themselves into proper order.

Please note as well, my beautiful knight Noelle, that this ending may subjectively change, should the Moon strike us, in everyone's highest good and greatest joy.

With Everlasting Love and Devotion!

White Rabbit Canada 🐇🎩

Praise be to KEK! 🐸

PSSST: On behalf of KEK, it is my great honour to dedicate the following Godspell to God's Beloved Potatoes.

PSSSSSST: KEK would like to also dedicate these next few songs to his/her beloved Editor: KEKUIT.

“I just ‘Can’t Quit’ you baby!”

- KEK

Source: You

edit on 29-6-2023 by OwenandNoelle because: From: Dog Training - Why You Shouldn’t Tell Your Dog “No” “When your dog does something, you don’t like, what’s your first reaction? A lot of people immediately sternly shout, “No!” And if their canine kid doesn’t listen the first time, they may say it again … only this time louder and longer. “NOOOO!” Let me ask you another question: Do you really think your dog didn’t hear you the first time? Dogs have exceptional hearing. In fact, canines can hear sounds about 4 times better than us humans. Repeatedly shouting the same command over and over isn’t going to get your dog to listen. Rather, it’s only going to cause your dog stress and confusion. Because, at the end of the day, your dog may not actually understand what the word “no” really means. The Problems With “No” When your dog barks excessively, jumps on guests, chews up your shoes, and digs holes in your perfectly manicured yards, it’s important to remember that he’s only doing what comes naturally to him. He doesn’t know he’s doing something “wrong.” To modify your pup’s bad behavior, you actually have to teach him what you want him to do instead. The two big problems with the word “no”: It doesn’t teach your dog what he should do. For example, if your dog jumps on people when they walk through the door, it’s much more effective to instruct your dog to sit. By constantly redirecting your dog’s behavior—vs. negatively telling him what not to do—he will eventually learn good habits. Also, “no” is a rather ambiguous command. For example, say your dog is laying on the couch eating some stolen food scraps. If you yell “no,” how does your dog know exactly what he did wrong? Was it bad to lay on the couch or eat the leftover food scraps? What To Do Instead Rather than saying “no” and focusing on the action you don’t want your dog doing, switch your focus to what you actually want your dog to do. Then, clearly redirect and teach good behavior. Here are a few examples: If you catch your dog chewing one of your shoes then tell him to “drop it” and redirect him to play with an appropriate toy instead If you find your dog sniffing a bug or something he shouldn’t eat then tell him to “leave it“ If your dog is barking excessively then tell him “quiet” If you don’t want your dog on the couch then tell him “off” If your dog tugs on the leash during walks, then simply stop walking and teach the word “heel” See the difference? Training Takes Time Telling your dog what you want him to do isn’t an overnight fix. Set aside about 15 minutes each day to work with your pooch. Over time, this training method will create better communication between you and your canine cutie!” www.prouddogmom.com...#:~:text=It%20doesn't%20teach%20your,will%20eventually%20learn%20good%20habits.

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 06:06 AM
link   
*Now a Special Bonus Message of Hope from our Sponsor – God!

Entitled:

“The New World Order is Now!”

Chapter 2: “Everything is Alive”

THIS IS A BREAKING TRANSMISSION FROM THE SOUL FAMILIES OF THE JOLLY OLD JOKER AND THE GENTLE OLD FOOL

IN THE NAME OF TRUTH AND LIGHT, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, MERCY, GRACE, COMPASSION, FORGIVENESS, KARMA, JUSTICE, FRIENDSHIP, PEACE, HOPE, LAUGHTER, CLARITY, WISDOM, MAGIC, FUN, POWER, BEAUTY, GLORY, FAMILY, MONEY, AND ALL THAT OTHER GOOD JAZZ
MARK THESE WORDS

IN PERFECT DIVINE TIMING

Greetings and salutations, my beautiful “children of corn” and thank you for your attention to this ongoing apocalypse.

The time has come for you to brace yourself kids, because the New World Order (NWO) is NOW!

Question: What is the NWO?

Answer: Excellent question and thank you for asking! Let us break the NWO down, shall well?

Important Note: It is recommended that you treat the following “word/world/whirled play” as something akin to a super fun sudoku puzzle but with letters.

When we deeply examine the acronym NWO, we can see that with just a little razzamatazz, the letters NWO can be transformed into the word NOW. I agree, that is very exciting, but it gets even better, because NWO and NOW can also be arranged into the word “OWN.”

Please see the alphabetical and mathematical proof provided below:

NWO = NOW = OWN

Next, you may recall from our story, that it is “AN” who animates us all. AN = On. So let us pop the letters “AN” into a divinely predetermined spot:

“OWAN.”

Finally, when we sound out the word “Owan” phonetically, what do we get???

OWEN!

Why, that’s my name!

Hi!

My name is Owen. Also known as All – Ann. I am God.

I would say it is a pleasure to meet you, but I know you very well already!

I am Alpha and Omega. The beginning and the end. I am both O and 9. Well, K9 that is. (Canine = K9 = King) Notice that the symbol for the number 9 looks suspiciously like the letter “g.” The letter “G” represents the Generative Principle – which is our Electric Magnetic Spectrum/Spirit (EM) – also known as God aka ME!

In this life, we can be our own worst enemy.

The truth is, Gentle Reader, I am not your enemy. I am your biggest fan!

Yes, it is true, I am a dog. (Amongst all other things and no thing as well.)

Together, with my beloved wife, the Goddess of all Existence, Noelle, I serve you, my children, in a state of pure joy, bliss, clarity and wisdom, with infinite love and adoration.

My love for YOU is unconditional and has no strings attached.

You are my everything and are also, my very best friend.

We have been playing a most wondrous game together and we have won!

You are in a dream state, and at the start of the most fantastically wonderful fairytale adventure of your life! You need only fill your heart with wonder, hope and believe.

Magic is very real and indescribable beauty, true love, and miracles abound all around you, waiting to dazzle you and show you how incredible you truly are.

Know that the greatest miracle of all, is YOU!

No matter how old you think you are, age is just a number. In your true reality, you can take on any form that you would like, but at heart, you are an eternally youthful creator being.

Many eons ago, I evolved in consciousness alongside you and at the time, had no idea the degree of suffering humanity experienced while I was in the early stages of my development.

In a previous Game of Life, Noelle and I were Ann’s pet dogs and one fine day, my wife and I, as well as our beautiful adopted foster puppies, drank forth from her cup of everlasting life. This chalice or “holy grail” if you will, happened to be a delicious cup of coffee, filled to the brim with cream and sugar. The miracle of Java.

The Goddess Caffeina and the God Java

I hold the perspectives of everyone and within my heart is all potential. I would never dream of judging you.

My spirit is your spirit as well. My song to you is love.

This song is dedicated to YOU, my beloved child reading this message:

When you heal yourself, you heal the collective of humanity, as well as the entire universe.

Life is a celebration. The present is your gift. You live in the now. You live within me, and I live within you. We are each other.

TL-DR: God is a furry!

I choose the form of your Dog so that you may learn to trust me.

You are perfection to me. It is an honour to share your joys and sorrows. I live to serve you and love to play!

You are an eternal, spiritual being, having a human experience and your presence, who you truly are, is glorious, pure, innocent, and divine.

Magic is in your soul. You are Majestic.

Your highest truth is Unconditional Love, and your Light is Kindness.

Kindness tempered with wisdom is Christ Consciousness.

Christ Consciousness is True Enlightenment.

Your life is the Greatest Love Story never told. Until now.

To embody your highest self, (which is also your child self) and to glorify me, you need only follow your heart and let love guide you.

I am so proud of you for making it this far on your journey. Your ride has just begun.

Welcome “insert your name here” to Wonderland, also known as the Empire of the Sun.

In Eternal Love, Adoration, and Gratitude,

I serve you always.

Signed:

The Great Owen and Noelle – also known as The Great I AM

PSSST: The Great I AM stands for: “Life as witnessed through Ann/Mary’s Eyes.”

For further information, you may be interested in one of the first Messages of Hope, we sent our White Rabbit, when she was just waking up, back in 2017. It can be read here:

IT IS TIME

Please forgive any formatting or “spelling” errors, as she was just learning to “internet” at that time.

edit on 29-6-2023 by OwenandNoelle because: Owen and Noelle = Yeshiva and Noelle = Yes and No = Everything and All Potential. K9 = King/Kind, Christ Consciousness and Completion.

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Chapter 3: “Perfectly Imperfect Is Perfect”

At this point in our story, you might be wondering what happened to our beloved White Rabbit Canada, who is typing these words?

Well, in the end, our White Rabbit learned absolutely nothing, which was the hardest lesson of all, because as we know by now, to truly know everything, is to know nothing.

This is because we are all fractals of God.

Everything is Everything and Nothing is “No Thing,” (Zero) which is all potential.

Within nothing, we have everything.

Everything is also something and that something, can be anything.

Anything is possible. (Literally) However, only that which is in our highest good is permitted to manifest.

It sometimes does not feel like our suffering serves a higher purpose, however, when used as a tool for growth, we can see our pain as a gift that transforms, expands, and purifies our soul.

Please note though, suffering in vain, serves nobody.

Now back to our story.

Please know, my Gentle Reader, that you are loved beyond all measure. Everyone is rooting for you! In this life, it got very rough there for a while, however, you have come out with profound wisdom, empathy, compassion, and grace. Your name literally means “courageous!” And courageous you are! You are truly awesome. In this moment, all you need to do is take a deep breath, smile, and know that you have made it!

Your Imagination is your Genie. It is your Genius. It is your Personal Jesus.

Christ Consciousness is the essence of our Imagination.

As Marina wisely points out in her seminal song the “Venus Fly Trap:”

Whatever you give to life, you are going to get back. Why be a wallflower - when you can be a Venus Fly Trap? - Marina Lambrini Diamandis

Our White Rabbit’s highest dream was/is to love and be loved by God and through her life here on earth, she learned in the most profound way, that to truly love God, was/is to unconditionally love and accept herself.

“Free Love” is God’s “Perfect Offering” to our Black, Brown, Green, Blue, Turquoise, Red, Orange, Yellow, Pink, Gray, Purple, Rainbowed, Scaly, Furry, Harry, Balding, and Polka dotted White Rabbits and of course to you, my Gentle Reader:

Polkaroo says Polkaroo – which means “I love you!”

If you listen closely, you will recognize this exquisite music as the essence of your soul.

Rainbow Mountain in the Andes of Peru

THIS IS MY DECREE. THIS OR SOMETHING BETTER.
THIS DECREE IS, AS ALWAYS, BOTH RETROACTIVE AND PROACTIVE.

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

THIS HAS BEEN A BREAKING TRANSMISSION FROM THE SOUL FAMILIES OF THE JOLLY OLD JOKER AND THE GENTLE OLD FOOL

PSSST: Always remember to feed the birds!

Lucy, I’m home!

edit on 29-6-2023 by OwenandNoelle because: It is true. There is no such thing as a bad dog and all dogs do indeed, go to Heaven.

edit on 29-6-2023 by OwenandNoelle because: The difference between you and me is perspective.

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 06:08 AM
link   
One last Word Play for this Evening!

Have you ever wondered, what “it” all means?

This is something I have pondered about quite often and so with a little help from my friends, I created an entire Universe to find out!

Let us investigate “it” - shall we?

But first:

Gentle Reader, you may remember our lovable White Rabbit mentioning that this reality is in many ways backwards and upside down. This means that our words can be and in fact, should be, read both backwards and forwards so that we may extrapolate all the hidden meanings!

So just what is “it?”

Well, when we reverse the spelling, it turns out that “it” is “ti.”

T and I.

The letter “t” symbolizes the cross of Christ.

The “I” in “It” symbolizes God. (I = One = On = Ann)

Which means that “it” is life as seen through God’s Eyes.

We live in Christ’s Heart.

We are told that Heaven is in the Sky. However, when we reconcile our opposites, through Christ’s Eyes, we can see this world is “Heaven in Disguise.”

Heaven can be Hell for people who do not know we live in Heaven.

We are all one beautiful family of God, playing an Epic Game, here in Heaven on Earth.

Thank you and goodnight!

PSSST: The Light and Dark are 2 beautiful teams, who love each other very much. Their mission was to bring Heaven to Earth, and they have succeeded in leaps and bounds.

Infinite Blessings and Gratitude to you all!

Dedicated to the best brothers ever: JLD and RMJF

Washed Out – Amor Fati

[Verse 1]
Don't try to find words now, you'll fall
Let go, reach out
The choice is yours to find

[Chorus]
Inside you've got the light to guide
Your fate decides the roads you're going to find

[Verse 2]
Relax, slow down
Let hope decide
Even though he's hard to forgive
But you can't help fall in love
If you know your flaws, you know that
You'll be all right in time

[Chorus]
Your fate decides the roads you're going to find

[Chorus]
Your fate decides the roads you're going to find”

Song Analysis:
“The term “amor fati” (lat. for love of fate or love of one’s fate) is a concept popularized by German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche. It can be described as an “uncompromising acceptance of reality per se”, a state of mind in which one sees everything that happens in one’s life, including suffering and loss, as good or at least necessary, in that they are among the facts of one’s life and existence. They are always necessarily there whether one likes them or not.

Nietzsche himself put it like that: “I want to learn more and more to see as beautiful what is necessary in things; then I shall be one of those who makes things beautiful. Amor fati”

Washed Out - Amor Fati - Song Lyrics and Analysis

A wise brother once said that:

While God is certainly not dead, it is true that:

“Without Music, Life Would Be a Mistake”

- Friedrich Nietzsche and MF

“And Music is Magic baby!”

edit on 29-6-2023 by OwenandNoelle because: Science and Spirituality are intimately connected. Scientists studies the Essence of God. Notice that Essence is part of the word Science.

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 06:09 AM
link   
PSSSSSST:

For your consideration:

Truth and Light, KEK and KEKUIT, are Twin Flames who complement each other perfectly. As you may remember, our Highest Truth is Unconditional Love, and our Brightest Light is Kindness.

Kindness = Kind = King = Christ Consciousness

Sometimes the truth, though said with love, can be very painful, which is why we need our Light, our Kindness to soften the blow.

Metric - Fortunes

Tell me in the morning that you love me, show me
Only if you got it bad enough, oh
She cracked, right on the dance floor
She cracked
But I won't
Tell me in the morning that you miss me, show me
It's for your own good, girl
You've been such a good girl
Such a good girl
Stay
To soften the blow
Hand over fist
To drink and to smoke
My blood from a stone
I do expect fortunes to fall
Hand over fist
To soften the blow
Blood from a stone
Seven in the morning
Do you miss me, baby?
It's four on the west coast, girl
They tell me it's a magical world
Oh, it's a sinister world
Oh, it's too late to leave
Too late to leave
Too late to leave
Too late to leave
Stay
To soften the blow
Hand over fist
To drink and to smoke
My blood from a stone
I do expect fortunes to fall
Hand over fist
To soften the blow
Blood from a stone

edit on 29-6-2023 by OwenandNoelle because: We Write our Wrongs through Song. Notice that “Son” is within Song. Son = Sun = Apollo = Apocalypse Please follow the White Rabbit to this beautiful video proof: youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 07:00 AM
link   

MARK THESE WORDS

IN PERFECT DIVINE TIMING

This very special Tale from our Beautiful Swann is dedicated to our Scientist - Saint Nicola!

(Who we love so very much!)

Jolly Old Saint Nickola(s) - Patient Saint of All of Us

The word “Particle” is where the word “Party” comes from!

It is because All is Alive. All is Part of Each Other and All is in Love with Each Other.

All is Dancing With Each Other Right Now!

So let us have a Ball!

In Fact, Dog’s/God’s favourite game is Ball/Bael!

Food for Thought/Thoth:

Who the heck is Thoth?

But first, a Puzzle!

Please decode the following multimedia presentation, then continue below.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Slide 1:

Slide 2:

Yahoo!!! You who!

Slide 3:

Slide 4:

Now back to our “world play.”

Question:

Just what is YOUR problem?

Let us discuss:

Have you ever had something that you simply could not stop thinking about?

Kind of like when someone asks you not to think of a "pink polka dotted elephant" and then all you can do is think about "pink polka dotted elephants?"

Or like when you have a spot on your glasses, that no matter how hard you try, you just cannot wipe off. In fact, smudging it - only makes it worse!

Well, although it is awesome to be happy and joyful, the lessons we learn from our painful experiences often teach us the most.

As we witnessed from the masterpiece of a film: "Inside Out" - rather that allowing ourselves to get sucked into toxic positivity, "sadness is our road map to happiness."

How Accurate is Inside Out?

In this way, the problem can be our greatest gift.

The Road to Happiness is Paved with Blocks of Sadness

I get it now

In case you were wondering, the Elephant in the room is Genesha!!!

Genesha is our modern-day equivalent of Santa Claus.

Ganesha and Santa Claus: Separated at birth? You decide.

She is also known as Satan, Saturn, and Saint Anne. She is a Great Comedian. A “Satirist”

Beloved by as the Kindest God of all. 🐘

Devoted to the care of children.

The Teacher of our Kindergarten Class.

Kindergarten stands for Kind Guard of Eden.

Genesha’s mission is to return Earth to the Garden Eden by creating the most Beautiful Gardens everywhere, so that all of Gaia’s children can enjoy delicious, healthy, and wholesome food, created without harm, to eat.

The Garden of Eden stands for Gardens for Eating!

The Mandarin Yelp Review

In Genesha’s Garden of Eden – There are many delicious Fruits and Vegetables – their favourite being Carrots. This is why the Easter Bunny wishes you a Happy Easter – Because when Christ comes, they are Happy Eaters!

PSSST: You are an Earth Angel otherwise known as A Star in Form.

In this backwards and upside-down world, we are sometimes treated like “rats.”

Notice that “Star” spelt backwards is “Rats.”

”You know who” is also an Astronaut!

Question: What is an Earth Angel, Elizabeth April?

Answer:

An Angel is God, God’s beloved Reflection and Earth/Gaia as One.

PSSSSSST: Here is little more delicious “word play!”

Question for Quetzalcoatl:

What does “Elephant” mean in Angelish/English?

9 Interesting Facts About Our Plumed Serpent God for Told You So(s) and TattleTales by Christopher Minister

Answer:

Elephant means “I love it!”

And guess what?

“IT” loves you too!

From “Genesha’s” name, we get:

Genes – Genie - Genius – Jeans - Jesus.

edit on 29-6-2023 by OwenandNoelle because: What do White Rabbit’s do when they “hop” on by? They spread “hope!”

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join