It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm baaaaaaaack.............

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The past several years have been - eye. opening. Ladies & gentlemen. I, along with many of my colleagues, decided we have had enough. We resigned our positions within both the private sector and the intelligence community. I've seen governments (and their corporate extensions) do a lot of shady (bleep) over the years, but I simply could no longer be a willing enabler. I walked. And there have been times when I was not sure that I would be ALLOWED to just walk away. So I've stayed away from anything that might potentially put me on the radar or raise eyebrows. Including ATS. Especially ATS.

But now I've decided it's safe to pop in once in a while to say hello to old friends. So whose still around??????

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
The past several years have been - eye. opening. Ladies & gentlemen. I, along with many of my colleagues, decided we have had enough. We resigned our positions within both the private sector and the intelligence community. I've seen governments (and their corporate extensions) do a lot of shady (bleep) over the years, but I simply could no longer be a willing enabler. I walked. And there have been times when I was not sure that I would be ALLOWED to just walk away. So I've stayed away from anything that might potentially put me on the radar or raise eyebrows. Including ATS. Especially ATS.

But now I've decided it's safe to pop in once in a while to say hello to old friends. So whose still around??????

So glad to have you back!!

Seriously... we really missed you.

I figured you had been abducted...
edit on 18-1-2023 by madmac5150 because: Bort!

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

Welcome back, glad you kept your profile. Have fun again while you're here.

Spill beans please we will lap them up.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Welcome back!

...now spill the beans.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Welcome back!

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

well, I will say that I am no longer an active in the US intelligence community. That's both a relief and a terrifying prospect. But the further I reject and push away that life, the better and better I feel about my decision.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Ozark or Appalachian mountains network?

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Here, You left this

I've kept it updated with all the latest Ukraine, North Korea and the kardashians etc

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Ozark. Always.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

So you're the one who stole my post-it notes.... :::gives you the stink eye:::

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Ok, so I completely GUESSED on my password for my login. It's been 2 years...to the day....since I left ATS. I should buy a lotto ticket after remembering my password from 2 years ago....

And I see all my uploaded pictures are gone so I'm guessing that the mods finally wiped away old junk. What else is new around ATS? Does search work yet?

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Default Links to uploads no longer work. They broke months ago

Try this, it should take you to your uploaded pics:

img.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 18-1-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I see the reports of your black site retention were greatly exaggerated---Hurrah!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Hey there old man!
There were times when I honestly wasn't sure....swear to God.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Thanks for the link, Damn Pineal gland keeps breaking loose...

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Welcome back, weren't you on Rogue Nation at some point

Ive always heard ATS is watched or monitored but don't they have bigger fish to fry? Not to mention at some point weren't there discussions ATS was CIA

Only 3500 members with 1000 or more posts, it's a relatively small pond, considering we still have members from Japan, Australia, and New Zealand, to the UK Europe Russia and obviously North America too.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Welcome back. I remember you posting before, seems you were gone maybe about a year or so now.

What the heck is the baaaaaaaack about? Are you trying to say you now are a sheep? I suppose goats baa too.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Oh! this guy.....

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Good morning and welcome back!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Glad you are still on the correct side of the dirt. You were missed.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join