It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden signs onto ‘Declaration of N. America (DNA)’ with Canada and Mexico - N. American Union?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Joe Biden met last week in Mexico City with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador for the 10th North American Leaders’ Summit.

Biden signs onto ‘Declaration of North America (DNA)’ with Canada and Mexico: Is the planned North American Union making a comeback?

The three leaders signed onto a document that appears to be a prelude to a North American Union, which the globalists talked a lot about during the George W. Bush presidency. It looks like the push toward a merger of the U.S., Canada and Mexico may be back on the front burner if this written declaration of intent is any indication.

The document has attracted very little media attention since it was released on January 10, as the mainstream corporate press focuses instead on classified documents found in Biden’s office and home. When major news happens there’s almost always a misdirection play meant to divert our eyes.

__

Additional links

www.whitehouse.gov...

www.thegatewaypundit.com... ck/
edit on PMWednesday3pm2307012Wed, 18 Jan 2023 17:18:07 -0600181 by livinglight108 because: (no reason given)

edit on PMWednesday3pm2325012Wed, 18 Jan 2023 17:18:25 -0600181 by livinglight108 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: livinglight108

Another report I didn't see anywhere.

Media blackout on all the important info.

Sneaky bastages.

No thanks.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Sneaky bastages.

No thanks.

The "statement" itself has some real sewage in it. I'm trying to find a good summation of it. Here:

www.bitchute.com...

edit on PMWednesday3pm2306022Wed, 18 Jan 2023 17:32:06 -0600321 by livinglight108 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I knew it.

Explains why we are seeing mass migration and unabated smuggling with total systems overloads 😉

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Sneaky bastages.

No thanks.

You don't get a vote. Eat your bugs and be happy.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The great reset.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Total chaos is planned for the next 10 years ☠️

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Sneaky bastages.

No thanks.

You don't get a vote. Eat your bugs and be happy.

I know.

Sorry....

*hangs head and crunches on insect

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   
will we submit to the cartels, or will there be a power struggle?

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I knew it.

Explains why we are seeing mass migration and unabated smuggling with total systems overloads 😉

Mexico has a Spirit of rebellion much of those of us northward increasingly do not have... Of course, the country is not without its issues. However some pockets in Mexico seem to be superior places to live in relation to places northward due to government honoring the sovereignty of said pockets.

Don't miss this image of the three ''leaders'' laughing all the way to the proverbial bank fueled by the public's ignorance. It is on the front-page of the WH however I uploaded it to imgur: imgur.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   

FFS.

Alex Jones was right... Again!

He should be uncancelled for spreading "information".

This is getting beyond a joke.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   
There are in a hurry now.

The designation of the United States being just one state in a 'larger' thing is important to encourage the adoption of a 'framework' of globalization. Our sovereignty be damned.

Of all our recent new stories... this may have been the most important.

You're having found this and shared it here might be exactly the kind of thing the WEF and globalists dread most.

I would wager they would have rather done this after they had secured control of the politician machinery for another cycle.

This was sloppily done, and we shall soon see who among our favorite talking heads 'really cares' about the US as a nation. I would suggest we keeps our attention on where this story goes... and how it gets there.
edit on 1/18/2023 by Maxmars because: Because I'm not perfect

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Watch out for law bypassing !!!

Power Parties have been testing by exercising illegal policies anyway, and letting courts settle later after damage is done ☠️

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars
There are in a hurry now.

The designation of the United States being just one state in a 'larger' thing is important to encourage the adoption of a 'framework' of globalization. Our sovereignty be damned.

Of all our recent new stories... this may have been the most important.

You're having found this and shared it here might be exactly the kind of thing the WEF and globalists dread most.

I would wager they would have rather done this after they had secured control of the politician machinery for another cycle.

This was sloppily done, and we shall soon see who among our favorite talking heads 'really cares' about the US as a nation. I would suggest we keeps our attention on where this story goes... and how it gets there.

Well said, agreed.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Refer to the ten stages of genocide as described by Gregory Stanton before reading this piece of #:

Snippet from: www.whitehouse.gov...

"Diversity, equity, and inclusion is foundational to the strength, vibrancy, and resilience of our countries. We focus on providing marginalized communities opportunities for their full, equal, and meaningful participation in our democracies and economies. To advance these objectives, President López Obrador, President Biden, and Prime Minister Trudeau reiterated their joint commitment to protect civil rights, promote racial justice, expand protections for LGBTQI+ individuals and deliver more equitable outcomes to all.

In partnership with Indigenous Peoples, we will promote innovative and sustainable solutions that honor traditional knowledge, foster Indigenous-led growth and drive job creation. We will continue our cooperation to build societies where Indigenous women and girls can live, learn, and lead without fear through the Trilateral Working Group on Violence Against Indigenous Women and Girls. Indigenous women from all three countries will convene in the coming weeks to facilitate discussions about priorities and best practices including in areas of political, economic, and social development. The three countries also reaffirm our commitment to gender equality and empowerment of women and girls, in all their diversity by aiming to improve financial and political support for women’s and girl’s rights."

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I’m reserving a scathing response to this if this is a prelude to move manufacturing from China to Mexico.

Peter Zehain makes a compelling case that Mexico is cheaper and better since logistics wouldn’t be as much of an issue.

Trade deals usually work out bad for us, but if this one can mend some of the damage of the Trans pacific trade deal I’ll be open minded.

Probably bad though.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I’m reserving a scathing response to this if this is a prelude to move manufacturing from China to Mexico.

Peter Zehain makes a compelling case that Mexico is cheaper and better since logistics wouldn’t be as much of an issue.

Trade deals usually work out bad for us, but if this one can mend some of the damage of the Trans pacific trade deal I’ll be open minded.

Probably bad though.

The largest lithium-ion deposit is in Mexico...

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Declarations don't have the force of law. It's feel good bs.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Hey Nuke em here's a article direct from Mexico:

What the ‘Three Amigos’ promised at the North American Leaders’ Summit

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   
This is funny, as this was talked about along time ago, in relation though to breaking the world up into 4 or 5 areas, with the very long game of it ultimately becoming a one world borderless world.

But, I do like the idea, it makes perfect sense, you have 3 huge countries with huge spaces, America has a lot of old traditional cities such as Detroit that need this investment, and bringing it lal back from China to North America makes perfect sense for all reasons.

I guess China and Russia poked the bear for too long, and now its time to leave them to their problems, and get on with our futures.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join