It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tennessee Congressman Alleges 'Huge' UFO Cover-Up in U.S. Government

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Quote from the article:

"Rep. Tim Burchett (R-TN) said "we've been covering this up since the 40s," adding to NewsNation on Saturday that he doesn't "trust [the] government, [and] there's an arrogance about it, and I think the American public can handle it."

He called for the government to "release everything," following up by adding that "we need to find out what's going on."

This should sum it up. And for you "skeptics" who still, after everything that has come out and thousands of first-hand testimonials of experiencers, fail to comprehend basic evidence, this is for you. No, photos, recordings, tissue samples, metal samples, etc are not the only form of valid evidence. The a court hears multiple witnesses testify about any topic, regardless of the nature of that topic, there is a tendency to find that testimony believable. Even for single witnesses, courts will evaluate the credibility of the person testifying and doesn't need, or request, further corroborating evidence to back up the eye-witness account.

www.newsweek.com...

Moderator Note: Posting Work Written by Others
edit on 1/16/2023 by Blaine91555 because: edited in mandatory tags around quoted work written by others and left a link to the rules

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Visiting ESB

Skepticism is good, if we weren't around, people would believe anything without proof. I would also like to point out, this guy is a member of the government that he doesn't trust LOL

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Just another politician playing the popularity game in hopes of winning the progressive vote.
Nothing more , nothing less .

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I am a believer because i saw one and the proof is the overwhelming eyewitnesses. I do not trust our government to tell us the truth. i just do not understand why UFO's do not just land on the white house lawn if they want us to all know about them. a reply to: Visiting ESB

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Burchett has been on the vanguard with other politicians to get the government to crack. He’s been at it for some time……

But here’s a new twist added I have not seen before……Burchett is now mentioning the Bible tie in to Extraterrestrials. This will definitely raise brows….amongst the government elites. Making UAP’s and Biblical references mainstream will be challenging for sure.

Tennessee Congressman says Bible has evidence of UFOs, accuses Biden govt. of ‘huge cover up’

“The first chapter of Ezekiel is pretty clear of a UFO sighting,” Burchett explained, citing the King James version.

Tim Burchett interview

If you have an interest in Extraterrestrials and the Bible…..I recommend these

Tennessee…….that’s in the Bible Belt of states….I believe.

👽
edit on 16-1-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Just want to say that I believe there are Aliens out there, and I believe there are UFOS. I don't believe the two are connected however. That pesky Speed of Light thing.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   

"Rep. Tim Burchett (R-TN) said "we've been covering this up since the 40s," adding to NewsNation on Saturday that he doesn't "trust [the] government

Did I miss something? He a congressman! He is the government.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Nashville is "The Buckle" of the the Bible Belt.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Tim.Burchett didn't kill himself

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timber13

"Rep. Tim Burchett (R-TN) said "we've been covering this up since the 40s," adding to NewsNation on Saturday that he doesn't "trust [the] government

Did I miss something? He a congressman! He is the government.

No. he isn't the government. That's a poor stretch of logic that I've seen elsewhere on this thread. Are you responsible for the decisions of your employer or any other organization to which you belong?

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Just another politician playing the popularity game in hopes of winning the progressive vote.

Yeah, vote for me nutballs, and I'll release the truth about Aliens...and JFK etc.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Really?

You think this Republican Congressman who was recently re-elected with 67% of the vote in a Republican stronghold is worried about winning Progressive votes?

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Alleges?

Aside from a sorry handful of clips and a few more admissions, it's all been a rehashing of nearly 80 years of hard life's work by geniuses of yesteryear who proved that something unknown was being seen and that it was likely a form of technology (that intersected with consciousness, etc, etc, blah blah...).

But yeah, one of the few solid pieces of information that all investigators concerned agreed upon was that an elite section of the govt was complicit in actively lying and misguiding it's citizens and fellow govt decision makers, which is frowned upon as "treasonous" and usually punishable by death... no matter the reasons, which I'm sure were/are arguably valid.

Of course, it all implies that our govt structures have been subverted, meaning that we all exist under an authoritarian dictatorship where we don't even know who the dictator(s) is /are.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Oh, ok, I get it..........story references "Republican" congressman. Couldn't understand why Newsweek would publish something contrary to the Government Party line, but now I realize it's all about discrediting a Republican as an anti-Government conspiracy nutter.

Ever thus.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   
If there has been any sort of alien craft crashing on earth, its a safe bet that some element of the US govt knows about it, or has parts of it.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

It's not just the Biden government; it's the Trump government, the Obama government, the Bush government, the Reagan government, and the first Bush government, who told Carter to take a hike when asked about ufos, and that he had no need to know.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Yeah, vote for me nutballs, and I'll release the truth about Aliens...and JFK etc.

And then , crickets .

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Really?

You think this Republican Congressman who was recently re-elected with 67% of the vote in a Republican stronghold is worried about winning Progressive votes?

They want 110% .
Not up on US politics ?
This all started with Harry Reid.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Uhhh, he's a Republican. In Tennessee. The progressive vote doesn't even register on his radar.

Nor is he the first congressperson to discuss UFO's. But he's not shattering any new ceilings here.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

our govt structures have been subverted, meaning that we all exist under an authoritarian dictatorship where we don't even know who the dictator(s) is /are.

Now, that is disclosure. Something the government would care covering up. And the truth you cannot handle: the oppression of the few requires the passivity of the many.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join