It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tokyo January 6 Friday Update bad news again

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
I feel so bad for them. This is also not helping their declining population. Those people have suffered a lot.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 09:25 PM
link   
This is like another Hiroshima. But instead of a bomb, it's a silent weapon for a quiet war.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Actually, fight and fight system chemicals in our bodies respond to fear and that can make things much worse.

fear and stress can really screw up the proper activation of the immune system and that can cause cytokine and bradykin storms to occur...which is dangerous. In the case of an immune system that is drained, that fight and fight system can cause no activation when fear or stress is abundant.

There is a real lot of science about that in medical and immunology articles from reputable sources.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Actually, fight and fight system chemicals in our bodies respond to fear and that can make things much worse.

fear and stress can really screw up the proper activation of the immune system and that can cause cytokine and bradykin storms to occur...which is dangerous. In the case of an immune system that is drained, that fight and fight system can cause no activation when fear or stress is abundant.

There is a real lot of science about that in medical and immunology articles from reputable sources.

And then there are horror movies and thrillseekers that prove the very opposite in real life.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
This is like another Hiroshima. But instead of a bomb, it's a silent weapon for a quiet war.

Very silent, very quiet. We're huntin' wabbits...

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Japan Launches Official Investigation Into Millions of COVID Vaccine Deaths

Mortality in Japan 2010 to 2022 - the price of mass compliance

LOL.

According to official Japanese data, as of 3 January 2023, there have been 56,299 deaths from COVID, and as of 17 April 2022, there have been 1,690 deaths post vaccination that may have been related to the vaccines.

When the anti-vaxxers post such ludicrous numbers it is a sure indicator that they have been lying to you all along.

edit on 7/1/2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 12:35 AM
link   

yep
big news
and we are starting to look at the 5th booster today
this will cause a big backlash due to now we are allowing Chinese and other Asian countries into the country
sure they are tested with the PCR, but is there really a PCR test that is accurate? I say do it with the Antigen test. Cheap, only 1500 yen and test result is back in 15 minutes
Kenzo, of course you are following my post and know that the info is quite accurate
Have you ever seen any modern day hospitals between any large cities. It's very rare in my neck of the woods.
People travel 1.5 hours or more to visit the Prefectural hospital here in town.
Yes, Japan is high tech, but I remember 45 years ago going to the major hospital in Tokyo and it reminded me possibly of what a prison would look like.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

LOL.

According to official Japanese data, as of 3 January 2023, there have been 56,299 deaths from COVID, and as of 17 April 2022, there have been 1,690 deaths post vaccination that may have been related to the vaccines.

When the anti-vaxxers post such ludicrous numbers it is a sure indicator that they have been lying to you all along.

Japan's cumulative total of coronavirus cases since the beginning of the pandemic topped 30 million on Friday, official data showed, as the country grapples with an eighth wave of infections.

It is now estimated that nearly 25 percent of the population have been infected with the virus since Japan confirmed its first domestic case of COVID-19 in January 2020.Concerns over new variants of the Omicron strain are also growing as the XBB.1.5 Omicron subvariant, which has been rapidly increasing in the United States, has started to appear in Japan, according to the National Institute of Infectious Diseases.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: chr0naut

LOL.

Japan's cumulative total of coronavirus cases since the beginning of the pandemic topped 30 million on Friday, official data showed, as the country grapples with an eighth wave of infections.

It is now estimated that nearly 25 percent of the population have been infected with the virus since Japan confirmed its first domestic case of COVID-19 in January 2020.Concerns over new variants of the Omicron strain are also growing as the XBB.1.5 Omicron subvariant, which has been rapidly increasing in the United States, has started to appear in Japan, according to the National Institute of Infectious Diseases.

Cases aren't deaths.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 01:08 AM
link   

as I see it and have always thought the number of deaths would even out in the long run so in my mind those countries with the lower death rates will have their own waves that'll even things out, as it stands that number looks to be between 3k and 4k per million..

my neck of the woods went from the lowest .9 per million to the average as the various waves evened out the numbers... for japan that's a current starting point in the 500s, new Zealand, in the 700s but India is in the 300s and the really scary one of all is China in the under 10s per million (if their data is to believed)

there is some way to go on this roller coaster yet for some countries as this evens itself out.
edit on 7-1-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   

There’s prob no new variants. It’s prob just the ADE or immune deficiency doing it’s work.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

There’s prob no new variants. It’s prob just the ADE or immune deficiency doing it’s work.

The current news is that there is an addition to the B.1.5 something. I'll check tomorrow on it. Almost midnight here.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Unless your going around putting brass door handles back in hospitals there’s not much one person can do that will have an effect on society in general.

Governments only purpose is to accomplish what no single person can do themself.

edit on 7-1-2023 by Dalamax because: Eta

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   
That is an accurate and acceptable definition.

As simp is for you. Simple minds have simple pleasures lol.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I sent you a PM, I hope to hear back from you.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

fyi March 1, 2023

"Twice as many people died in Japan in 2022 as were born.

Population Freefall.

-Elon Musk"

In reference to: www.cnn.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join